TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

Paul London and Chuck Palumbo Released.

Yea, Snitsky decapitating London out of the '05 Rumble match was impressive, indeed.

My best London memories will come from that series of fucking kickass matches he had with Akio/Jimmy Wang Yang on Velocity. They were doing shit I've never seeen a cruiserweight wrestling WWE-style do before, such as London crushing Akio's skull with that DDT leap from the second rope. Enjoy.....

My best London memories will come from that series of fucking kickass matches he had with Akio/Jimmy Wang Yang on Velocity

Is that Jimmy Wang Yang?

I apologize for not knowing every gimmick of all the useless midcarders :(

I wish WWE would just quit hiring cruiserweight types for the most part, since they don't even have a belt for them anymore, and Vince has made it clear he doesn't give a crap about them to begin with. Still, London had a way longer run with the company than anyone would have expected.

As far as Chuck Palumbo, I remember laughing at the guy when he first debuted on WCW Saturday Night, roughly ten years ago. He too probably got more notoriety and made more money than anyone would have envisioned back then.

Now, hopefully TNA doesn't immediately sign either one of them.

I wish WWE would just quit hiring cruiserweight types for the most part, since they don't even have a belt for them anymore, and Vince has made it clear he doesn't give a crap about them to begin with. Still, London had a way longer run with the company than anyone would have expected.

Evan Bourne was being pushed, although it remains to be seen whether that continues when he comes back.

Plus, when they put the world title on a cruiserweight everyone complained he was too small.

Well, Jericho is kind of small. :)