TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thanks for the Fish

Christian Cage / WWE

Tomko CAN work the mic. His segments with Christian in TNA were great, where Christian (and AJ, and later Angle) would be a bit overblown while Tomko would be the cynical world-weary guy. He can be quite subtle in that sort of characterisation, honestly.

Could they break out the kazoos once in a while just for old time's sake?

I AM CHRIS BENOIT AND I'M REALLY MAD

I AM CHRIS BENOIT AND I'M REALLY ANGRY

I remember laughing so damn hard at that. Does anyone know where to find that video?

Glad WWE decided to sign Tomko after all. Though I think it was mostly because of Christian coming back, as Tomko was asking to go back to WWE a few months ago, and they said no. A stable with Edge, Christian, and Tomko could be awesome. Also, what is with all the Mike Knox love? I mean, I have nothing against him, but I always thought he was pretty bland and boring in the ring.

Mike Knox is the future. bob_barron was really ahead of the pack in realizing this mans greatness.

I'm serious when I say I so hope that Summerslam is main evented next year by Cena/Knox with Knox in the Umaga role.

I've been a Mike Knox fan since he debuted in ECW. That's 2 things Bob and I have in common- Mike Knox and Avril Lavigne.

Could they break out the kazoos once in a while just for old time's sake?

HERE COMES CHRIS BENOIT AND HE'S REALLY MAD

HERE COMES CHRIS BENOIT AND HE'S REALLY ANGRY

I remember laughing so damn hard at that. Does anyone know where to find that video?

Fixed.

..and I can't seem to find the video anywhere but I know I've watched it before on YouTube.

Could only find this one, which is equally hilarious...

One of my favorite wrestling pics of all time features Edge and Christian (and Tajiri and William Regal). I remember seeing it in 2001, but I didnt save it, and then in 2004, I saw this pic in someone's sig and saved it:

post-5321-1227761409_thumb.jpg

I've been a Tomko fan since he was in OVW. There was always something about him that I liked. When he was in TNA, I marked out like crazy. When he comes back, and if it is to SMACKDOWWN, then I will DVR it just for his segments. If Christian comes back and they make them and Edge a team again, then I will watch SMACKDOWN every week. If they don't show up there, then I'll pass and watch whatever show they are on.

Tomko=big man awesomeness.

It's true. Just like Giant Bernard, I used to HATE Tomko. It seems that when these guys went to Japan and honed their gaijin skillz, they became much better workers. Now I am huge fans of both of them.

Now, I hope that it translates to the WWE ring. I know that I really enjoyed Tomko's TNA work, so I suppose that's a good sign that his WWE stuff should be passable as well. At least this time around I'll know that if he sucks, it's most likely the WWE-style doing it to him and not he-himself sucking. If that makes sense.

I wonder what the over under is on Edge/Christian vs Matt/Jeff happening considering that if you include Matt as being on SD they'll all be on the same show..

How do you know Christian is going to be on SD? Was it announced?

I was thinking they'd put him on ECW and do Jeff vs Edge WWE title and Matt vs Christian ECW title with cross-brand tag team matches (maybe with one of those stupid winning team takes both belts matches at the PPV), but I guess with Matt injured not much chance of that now...

I wonder what the over under is on Edge/Christian vs Matt/Jeff happening considering that if you include Matt as being on SD they'll all be on the same show..

How do you know Christian is going to be on SD? Was it announced?

Just a guess.

Edge merely said he wasn't in Boston at that point, which may be true. He never said he didn't plan the attack or pay off others to do it. Hopefully that will be the Christian/Tomko comeback spot, being the guys who attacked Jeff.

What a wild thought though. The Hardys and E & C could feud over the tag titles, secondary titles, and eventually the WWE title. Sure, Christian could end up on ECW to feud with Matt, but that will obviously shift to SD about as much anyway.

Just keep Christian and Tomko away from Raw. Nothing but jobbing awaits them there.

Christian will never ever be WWE/World champ.

I'm making a (not so?) bold statement there and i'd bet money on it. He's (in my opinion of course) got a stigma of being too small in WWE land.

Christian just isn't WWE main event material and he now won't ever be.

He's in the same camp as Matt Hardy.

This of course is just my opinion.

Nah, I can see Matt Hardy getting the token, "Thanks for everything!" run right before the end of his full-time in-ring career.

I really don't have faith in the WWE with Tomko. He'll just come in the Bam Neely role and end up pushing Vickie's wheelchair around after Jeff Hardy hits a Twist of Fate on her.