TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

NFL Week 11

What is wrong with this team? Same shit year after year after year. Something has to change and I wish I knew what it was. An 11-5 finish is still somehow possible but after tonight there is no chance that is happening. Think I'll take KC in the survivor pool this week. Thigpen is going to shred them

Add me to those pondering Buffalo's play calling on that last possession. They seemed to think a 45 yarder into the wind was a sure thing. Are they that afraid of Edwards throwing in that situation?

God that was fucking pathetic. HOW many times did the Bills get great field position only to turn it into NOTHING? Season's over. Just tank every game now for the draft pick.

God that was fucking pathetic. HOW many times did the Bills get great field position only to turn it into NOTHING? Season's over. Just tank every game now for the draft pick.

I'd advocate this if I thought 5-11 would get a top ten pick.

And who the fuck do they draft to improve this? Another quarterback that can take a concussion and not turn into a ten year old playing Madden? Good god those interceptions were horrid.

Looking at the Bills remaining games.... @ Chiefs, 49ers at home, Dolphins at home, @ Jets @ Broncos, and Pats at home to end it, they can beat the Chiefs, 49ers and Broncos (the Broncos are frauds in my mind). Thats 8-5, win 2 out of the three remaining divisional games and thats 10-6, which should be enough to win a wild card spot in the AFC. I think Dolphins fade to end the season and Bills beat the Pats at home to clinch the last wild card spot (the Patriots rest the starters as they have the first wild card spot up). The Ravens have to face the rest of the NFC East and the Steelers to end the season which I think should free up a spot for the Bills.

Edit: Forgot about the Colts, so if Buffalo can get to the Patriots 9-6, they may have a good shot at the last spot, providing the Colts, Pats and Ravens lose 2 more times.

Guest Czecherbear
I'm real glad they gave Juron an extension. Fucking genius.

It's not his extension, but he's on that extension.

Are we going to hear about how well Brady Quinn played after a game where he completed 39% of his passes? I'm sure someone will bring it up soon.

Well, I won't say he had a great game, but Braylon Edwards deserves the blame for at least two of those incompletions. How the hell did that guy make the Pro Bowl last year?

I was a woeful 8-8 on picks this week, making me 99-61 for the year. I'm watching football in the Pacific time zone for the first time ever this weekend. Early games at 10 o'clock in the morning. Terry Bradshaw at 9 o'clock in the morning! Frank Caliendo at 9:45!

I'm a little concerned about the sports bar situation for those who follow East Coast teams. 10 a.m. is a little early for hot wings and Miller Lite.

Guest Vitamin X
I'm a little concerned about the sports bar situation for those who follow East Coast teams. 10 a.m. is a little early for hot wings and Miller Lite.

Pfft, that's bullshit. 10am does get rough, but that's why brunch type food is great for this kind of time. I usually get a cheap breakfast with beer then go for something like nachos, cheese fries, or hot wings at halftime or so. Welcome to the Pacific Northwest!

Fun fact: The Green Bay Packers' defense and special teams alone has scored as many touchdowns as the Oakland Raiders' offense has all season (9).

INSUBORDINATION~!

Just win... next year.

The Raiders' TD punt return Sunday was their first six-pointer in 13(!) quarters.