TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

WWE Survivor Series - November 23, 2008

I'm guessing the main event is getting the benefit of shortcuts, otherwise there is not excuse for this match not to have them.

These fans didn't even turn on the Steiner-HHH match this quick.

Their personalities were over.

If Jeff WERE to come out during this match now, he would get such a huge pop from this crowd.

That has to be why they're having the match they are. At least, you'd think they're not intentionally putting on a bad match for no reason.

If Jeff WERE to come out during this match now, he would get such a huge pop from this crowd.

but now that it is a one on one match, wouldn't he dq the match...if that's the case, I'm all for it!

but now that it is a one on one match, wouldn't he dq the match...if that's the case, I'm all for it!

Maybe Jeff runs in to win the title, but Vickie strips him of the belt on Smackdown because he wasn't a legal participant in the match. This leads to an Elimination Chamber match for the vacant WWE title next month at Armageddon, where Triple H wins the belt for the 13th(?) time, possibly by pinning Hardy. Hardy wins the Rumble, challenges Triple H, and finally wins the big one for good at Wrestlemania.