TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

WWE Survivor Series - November 23, 2008

So why was it booked that way? Why did Edge need to get the title tonight? Did HHH not want to job it to Edge clean, and they couldn't put it on Hardy due to his strikes?

Which is bs anyways. They could put the title on him. If he fucks up, they can use him for one more match and job him out. Than Vince can point and say to whoever questions the wellness program that he fired his champion.

Almost thought that was an HLA shirt.

Kozlov/HHH would have been an acceptable match under normal circumstances (I mean, they never put much focus on a Kozlov/HHH feud anyways)- they blew it by circumstance.

Do we really need a "John Cena is returning!" video RIGHT before he returns?

With how badly they've shoved these videos down our throats, it'll be interesting to hear his reaction. Hell, they might have run the video JUST to make sure he gets some boos thrown in with the cheers, so that he can continue to be "controversial"

Not to mention they question if he can come back from an injury and win the title, when Edge basically just did moments ago.

Of course Cena is coming back in a 1 on 1 match and hoping to win the title. Edge came back after both guys were down from a "grueling" match and got help from Jeff Hardy. So in kayfabe, they're completely different.

My god, that Kozlov/HHH "mat wrestling" stuff was easily worst match of the year candidate material, and thank god for the finish (as conviluted as it was) as it at least made up for the shit before it. Totally caught me by surprise since I hadn't even heard that Edge was supposed to show up tonight before the show. Good stuff there. The crowd totally turning on the match was funny.

The rest of this show has been hit or miss.....the women's match was sloppy, the other tags were alright. Cena/Jericho should be pretty good.

This isn't the Boston Garden !!

Wouldn't you it rather have remained the Boston Garden as opposed to the terrible name it has now?

I could give a shit what they call it ... that town can go to hell

So am I the only one thinking that the announcing has been very bad tonight? Of course it fits the ppv (or at least what I've seen) so far. I'm glad I didn't pay for this.

So am I the only one thinking that the announcing has been very bad tonight? Of course it fits the ppv (or at least what I've seen) so far. I'm glad I didn't pay for this.

I've tuned it out for most of the night, but listening to Striker ask fanboy questions to JR was douche-chilling.

Lawler and Cole are always bad, and Tazz/JR were struggling to try and sell interest in Kozlov vs HHH when the fans were audibly shitting all over it. Stryker and Grisham were fine, though they've had what two matches?

Did that last match kill the crowd or what? Way less heat than what I would expect for Cena's return big match here. But its starting to pick up.