TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

NFL Week 13

Guest Agent of Oblivion

What the fuck's going on in Green Bay that Carolina has blown a two-score lead?

Why wouldn't it? The runner is free to get up and advance the ball...so that's a fumble.

I understand that, I just wasn't completely aware of it until a few minutes ago.

My own ignorance of the situation.

Guest Czecherbear
What the fuck's going on in Green Bay that Carolina has blown a two-score lead?

Lovie Smith's afternoon was free so he volunteered to run Carolina's defense for the third quarter. Passes all around.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

UH-OH. Derek Anderson goes down, and is rolling around in pain.

Looking at the replay, the O-lineman falls back, putting a helmet in the side of his knee, and Mathis jumped on the same leg and dragged him down. Ouch.

Anderson got Bradyed.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

And there's the dagger. No Dotel this week, though. Winning 10-6 in Cleveland? Gotta do better than that.

Anyone have a stream for PIT/NE? I don't want to watch DEN/NYJ since that one should be over by halftime.

I think those 2 late picks that essentially ended the Saints season should squash the remainder of the Brees for MVP talks.

Dolphins just beat the Rams. What the fuck is going on with the dolphins? When the hell did they get good?

The Packers are a disgrace.

Now that Washington lost to the Giants, it's looking like Dallas might just get a chance to do to the Giants what the Giants did to them last year. If they end up as the 6 seed, they should be able to beat the winner of the North or Arizona on the road.

What is so frustrating is that the Packers almost always (last Monday was an exception) play well enough to win, but can't close the deal at the end of the game. Once again the defence completely falls apart when it matters most.

Now for all the Raiders fans here........RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The NFL season has gone pretty much as.. absolutely no one expected. I'm loving it. Bucs 9-3, Jets 8-3, and Ravens 8-4? I'll take it. Jets will hopefully be 9-3 in a few hours. They just had to punt, though.

Who did the Browns end up bringing in at QB?

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Dolphins just beat the Rams. What the fuck is going on with the dolphins? When the hell did they get good?

An efficient, seasoned QB, better coaching, solid running, and a #1 Draft pick Tackle that's as big as a god damn dump truck.

I expressed my interest in this team a few weeks ago. Their remaining schedule is pussified, too. New England and New York can't afford to stumble.