TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Twisted Intestine

Cartoon Character Draft

Plus there's such a huge range of characters just from TV that it doesn't hurt to narrow it down just a little by not including movies. If it was a Disney movie it would have had a cartoon series spin-off on TV anyways :P

See, my problem was I don't even know what Batman:TAS is, so I didn't recognize that picture.

It's a bad idea anyways, because then I'd have to start asking people to post the show that their character is from.

-- thank fuck I read the rules for this in time, I thought I'd missed out. And I'll just reuse the picture I used in the TV draft, get more use out of it that way instead of having to upload a new one.

daria-the-movie.jpg

Daria Morgendorffer

Massito/Brave Sword Machine coerced me into signing up for this. Blackmail of the highest order, I assure you.

Alright, then. Let's get dangerous.

dtoon_darkwingduck.jpg

Darkwing Duck

I like the idea of a sub-section being created for the drafts, otherwise I feel like I'm participating in something TSM hates.

Then again, I moderate the wrestling section, so I guess I'm already there.

peter2.jpg

Dr. Peter Venkman

-- thank fuck I read the rules for this in time, I thought I'd missed out. And I'll just reuse the picture I used in the TV draft, get more use out of it that way instead of having to upload a new one.

daria-the-movie.jpg

Daria Morgendorffer

Noooo! I was going to pick her next round! When I saw Milky enter I was worried that he would snap her up, but I wasn't expecting this! Good going.

Noooo! I was going to pick her next round! When I saw Milky enter I was worried that he would snap her up, but I wasn't expecting this! Good going.

Nobody expects Gosunkugi, TSM's Least Memorable Long-Time Poster! *DRAMATIC CHORD*

My pick again, right?

cola3.jpg

Zapp Brannigan

"The key to victory is discipline, and that means a well made bed. You will practice until you can make your bed in your sleep."

"You mean while I'm sleeping in it?"

"You won't have time for sleeping, soldier, not with all the bed making you'll be doing."

daria-the-movie.jpg

Daria Morgendorffer

you suck.

moe.jpg

Moe Syzlak

Not as fun coming right on the heels of the Simpsons draft, but he is, as I said, my favorite character on the show by far. He will be the elephant in the room for me if I don't take him.