TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Twisted Intestine

Cartoon Character Draft

Am I the only one who thought Cowboy Bebop wasn't that great? I mean I've tried watching it several times on line, I get about 5 eps in and then just get bored with it.

I updated the rules with this:

-If you miss a turn and it comes back to you before you made up your lost pick, you will be automatically skipped from then on out until you make up your missed picks. If there is a waiting list, you will be kicked out after falling behind 3 rounds and replaced.

So, for example, next time it's Madmartigan21's turn if he hasn't made his second round pick yet he'll be skipped and it will be the next person in line's turn(Brave Sword Machine) instead of waiting another 12 hours for him. Since there's no waiting list he won't be kicked out, but just skipped over until he comes back and posts his picks for missed rounds.

Just to make things faster so we don't end up waiting 12 hours every time it's somebody's turn because they've went and jumped off a bridge or something.

It's definitely an acquired taste, that's for sure. To be honest, it took me awhile to get into it.

The stupid thing is like anime in general, but I can't get into the one show that seemingly has the most main stream American appeal (Pokemon, Naruto... excluded). I think it's my general dislike for shows that deal heavily in space or mecha shows.

Shit I watched and throughly enjoyed the chaos that is FLCL.

The Auto-Skip is a good rule, we wound up doing that with the wrestling draft. A suggestion being if someone misses 4 picks in a row eventhough we don't have a wait list we could kick their picks back into the pool.

Ok, so JHawk and 6foot9 you can make up your turns when you're here.

People with missed picks I will put in italics so we know to skip over them if it comes back to their turn and they haven't picked yet. I also send them a PM so they know they've missed their turn.

We're suppose to be PM'ing one another when it's the next person's turn right?

Not a requirement in this draft.

Check the thread to see if you're turns coming up, as people won't be expected to PM you, though they can if they want. If you're too stupid to figure out when your turn is, tough luck. If you miss your turn you can make up your pick when you figure out you missed your pick.

We're suppose to be PM'ing one another when it's the next person's turn right?

PMs would be nice of you, but I don't want people to rely on them. But yes, everyone please try to PM unless you're really too lazy to.

FUCKING RICHARD!!!!! You took my next pick! Oh well, I'll just have to go with....

Carl!

carl.jpg