TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Favre

All-Time Rappers Draft

Okay, rules are simple. You can only pick one artist at a time (any artist that ever lived). If you want to pick Kid N Play, you pick Kid then hope Play makes it back. This is going 10 rounds, and I think 10 people is enough. I have Milky down cause he said he's up for pretty much every draft and I know he listens to rap, and EHME cause he said he's down in the other draft thread. So 7 spots left, and once we fill them up, I'll randomize the order. Any other questions just let me know. Also, if you want to take a producer, put producer in parenthesis so we know you aren't taking him/her as a rapper. One producer per team if you need a producer, but it's not necessary. PMing the next guy isn't necessary either but it would help move this along. Oh yeah. 12 hour rule I guess. And make your pick nice with a picture, and if you want a lyric or something. Have fun!

mellowjoyful: Eminem, Ras Kass, Canibus, GZA, Aesop Rock, El-P (producer), Sage Francis, Paris, Bigg Jus, Erick Sermon, Mr. Len, Gift of Gab, Keith Murray, PMD, R.A. the Rugged Man

Brooklyn Zoo: Nas, KRS One, LL Cool J, Kool G Rap, Big Pun, Busta Rhymes, Lauryn Hill, Kurupt, Xzibit, stic.man, M-1, Killah Priest, Cam'ron, Eric B. (producer), Lord Finesse

TheOriginalOrangeGoblin: 2Pac, TI, Jadakiss, Pete Rock (producer), Nate Dogg, Wyclef Jean, Beanie Segal, Immortal Technique, K-Os, Ludacris, CL Smooth, The Game, Malice, Pusha T

Nighthawk: Biggie Smalls, Snoop Dogg, Eazy-E, Dan the Automator (producer), Ghostface Killah, Slick Rick, Ice-T, Brotha Lynch Hung, Too $hort, Mele Mel, Biz Markie, E-40, B.G., Trick Daddy, Spice 1

Cletus Van Damme: Andre 3000, Rakim, Redman, Kool Keith, Ol' Dirty Bastard, MF Doom, Rick Rubin (producer), Killer Mike, Warren G, Lil' Wayne, Chali 2na, Pharoahe Monch, Bizarre, Bun B, Pimp C

KOAB: Lupe Fiasco, Tech N9ne, Suga Free, Chamillionaire, Ant (producer), Slug, Jay Rock, Brother Ali, AZ, Wildstyle, Mac Dre, Blu, ZEEBRA, Big-O, Kutt Calhoun

Someone Great: Ice Cube, Dr. Dre (producer), Q-Tip, Big Boi, Raekwon, Method Man, Phife Dawg, The D.O.C

Lt. Jon Kavanaugh: DJ Premier (producer), Scarface, Big L, Big Daddy Kane, Prodigy, Havoc, Inspectah Deck, Black Thought, Guru, Sticky Fingaz, DJ Quik, Crooked I, Jeru the Damaja, Capone, Noreaga

Gosunkugi: Kanye West (producer), Common, Del tha Funkee Homosapien, Chuck D, Posdnuos, Trugoy the Dove,

Scroobius Pip, MC Ren, Ladybug Mecca, Mike D, Akil, Butterfly, Cee-Lo, Geologic, King Ad-Rock

Cran Da Maniac: Jay Z, RZA (producer), Royce Da 5'9, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Masta Ace, Pretty Ugly, DMX, Grandmaster Flash, Masta Killa, Proof, Jean Grae, MC Chris, Lyrics Born, Flame

Bump Bump! Maybe I overestimated the number of people who listen to rap here. We can run with 5 if need be. I'd like to do this draft. I'll give it to tomorrow or the next day I guess.

Ah, what the hell, I'll join. My picks will be pretty out there compared to most people's, as I'm not a real big rap fan, but it'll be fun.

Yeah, I'm going to be the exact same way, but it'll be fun. I'm in.

OMG! I didn't think he'd go one. I was kinda disappointed that I went so high because I wanted to pick Eminem. I'll have my pick up in a sec.

lupe.jpg

Lupe Fiasco

Exactly

I'm in it

From the minute

I was in it

Till the minute

That I spin it

Then I finish

Then its sad for me

Until I second wind it

Reinvent it

With a vengeance

Revisit

And make 'em give it

Back to me

I sell ice in the winter, I sell fire in hell

I am a hustler baby, I'll sell water to a well

I was born to get cake, move on and switch states

Cop the Coupe with the roof gone and switch plates

Was born to dictate, never follow orders

Dickface, get your shit straight, fucka this is Big Jay

I.. hahahaha..

jay-z.jpg

Jay-Z

and...

Watch for the wooden soldiers, C-Cypher-Punks couldn't hold us

A thousand men rushing in, not one nigga was sober

Perpendicular to the square, we stand bold like Flare

Escape from your Dragon's Lair, in particular

My beats travel like a vortex, through your spine

to the top of your cerebrum cortex

Make you feel like you bust a nut from raw sex

Enter through your right ventricle clog up your bloodstream

now terminal, like Grand Central Station

Program fat baselines, on Novation

Getting drunk like a fuck, I'm duckin five-year probation

rza-1.jpg

Rza (Producer)

Bump Bump! Maybe I overestimated the number of people who listen to rap here. We can run with 5 if need be. I'd like to do this draft. I'll give it to tomorrow or the next day I guess.

You have room for one more at the end?

scarface(00-rapper-med).jpg

Scarface

Now the funeral is over and all the tears are dried up

Niggas hangin deep on the cut gettin fired up

Lookin for the nigga who pulled his pistol on my homie

An eye for an eye, so now your life is what you owe me

Look deep into the eyes of your muthafuckin killer

I want you to witness your muthafuckin murder, nigga

And since you wants to kill, then your ass has got to fry

But ain't no police, therefore your ass has gots to die

We play the game for keeps and if you slept I guess you sleep

You sho nuff fucked and now your ass is six feet deep

Cause where I come from, yo, everybody's got a gat

And niggas try your ass just to see where you got your heart at

And if your shit is flimsy, then your ass is gonna bend

And like I said before there'll be no tears in the end

- No Tears

You have room for one more at the end?

I would have put you in if we didn't start going back up. I'll have you first in line if someone drops out or gets dropped.

Dr. Dre (producer)

picturedrdreworldclasswkn0.jpg

w538.png

Theoretical question: by selecting someone as a producer, are you therefore making it so others can't take them as a rapper? Does selecting someone as a producer/rapper take up two of your slots?

edit: I suppose the opening post clarifies the first question, though I don't think Cran Da Maniac should be able to select RZA as both.