TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

So which poster would you most like to fight?

bob barron for sure. I know he would shit his pants, and run scared if he saw me in person.

I'm sad we can't meet up the two hours I'm at the Calgary airport.

KOAB, because he works at Disney World.

Disney World is over 2,500 miles from where KOAB works.

Also, bob_barron. I guess I'd have to take a number.

But seriously... I don't want to fight anyone. Violence isn't my thing.

I wouldn't want to fight Bob...why would I fight someone I can trounce? That's no fun. I'd like to give Agent a go, seems like he could get down in a good scrap. Nothing personal, just a good ol fight then we have some beer afterward.

Oh. I seem to remember him saying he did or something. In that case: TaigaStar. I think I could get away with it.

Oh. I seem to remember him saying he did or something. In that case: TaigaStar. I think I could get away with it.

I was being an asshole. Honest, but still. DisneyWorld is in Orlando, Florida. DisneyLand, where KOAB works, is in Anaheim, California.

Ain't a man, woman, or child alive who could take my left hook and keep standing. I fought a Chinaman for a barrel of fish, I fought a hobo for a hat, I've been in Toughman competitions in every truck stop town in the buttfuckinest parts of the South; I love to fight and can't nobody, man or beast, beat me. I'd take on anyone here. Who wants some? Luke-O? Amnesia Glasscock? JHawk? I'll use your hair to mop up your blood. You don't want none of me. I'm wild. I'm unpredictable.

Ain't a man, woman, or child alive who could take my left hook and keep standing. I fought a Chinaman for a barrel of fish, I fought a hobo for a hat, I've been in Toughman competitions in every truck stop town in the buttfuckinest parts of the South; I love to fight and can't nobody, man or beast, beat me. I'd take on anyone here. Who wants some? Luke-O? Amnesia Glasscock? JHawk? I'll use your hair to mop up your blood. You don't want none of me. I'm wild. I'm unpredictable.

fite me

I was going to go with Brody, but that would be too much like punching a seasoned ham, so I'd going with Cheesala, since nobody cares about him.

I'm so tough that I'd walk around with a shattered face like didn't nothin happen. Fractured skull, jagged bone shards jutting into my sinus cavity...don't matter to me. I'll still be fightin and fuckin and foodin like I always done.

I was being an asshole. Honest, but still. DisneyWorld is in Orlando, Florida. DisneyLand, where KOAB works, is in Anaheim, California.

Thanks you two for reminding me that I've been fired... I'm gonna fuck the both of youse up now.

But seriously... I don't want to fight anyone. Violence isn't my thing.

I work out harder than just about anyone. I don't talk much, and I guarantee I've made more progress in the 2 years I have been working out than any of the fat pathetic slobs here who are jealous of my physique.

And I won't become a woman murderer... But I am going to visit my friend Tim in Huntington this summer, and, if given the opportunity, I'd love to get my hands on Dandy. I swear on my life, he wouldn't be talking shit anymore