TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

Batista out of Wrestlemania

On the other hand, Dolph Ziggler introducing himself one by one to the other guys in MITB would be a 'Mania moment.

I put him in there as hope that he would take some big spots. Sort of a "If I do this, they might keep me" , I agree, it would be funny to see him introduce himself. Especially if there is someone every week leading up to it who not only forgets his name, but, keeps calling him by the wrong name.

And I think some of it makes sense. I don't work for the WWE, so, I was just throwing spaghetti at the wall.

OH...AND MERRY RICKEY HENDERSON'S BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!!!

Is WWE lying about the hamstring injury? I got this from wrestleview.com who got it from The Wrestling Observer:

WWE.com is reporting that Batista will be undergoing surgery on Friday with Dr. Jeffrey Dugas – a colleague of Dr. James Andrews - in Birminham, AL to repair his torn hamstring. The article is claiming that not only did Batista undergo "a bone graft in his jaw" as a result of Randy Orton's punt to the head, but that he suffered the hamstring injury at SummerSlam.

While it is possible he may have tweaked his hamstring during that match, The Wrestling Observer/Figure Four Online reports this is not the case as WWE is more than likely try to pull a fast one to make it sound worse. The reasoning behind this is that if he did tweak his hamstring at SummerSlam, it would have been very noticeable and there is no way he could have worked on it for weeks or even months at a time with a full tear. We would have also seen a massive difference in the size of his two legs if he suffered the injury at SummerSlam. As for the injury to his jaw, the storyline is that WWE will be playing up the punt from Orton on TV more as they kept quiet about the hamstring injury at first.

Could it be that WWE is just trying to make some surprising move? Batista costing Orton the match at RR to set up a three-way at Wrestlemania. Or maybe even be the surprise entrant in the RR like Cena was last year?

Cena/Orton could work at Mania, but not really looking forward to that. Cena/Austin? Doubt that. People talk about Hogan's ego, but I really don't see Rock or Austin giving anybody any rub at this point in the game to boost one of the newer guys profile in the public.

In Austin's defense, he was damn right to refuse jobbing to friggin Coach :lol: