TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

NFL Week 17

Guest Czecherbear

There's no positive gain between finishing third place with 7 and third place with 8, Broward, you redneck fuckhead.

Packers keeping the dream alive! Oh my god! A ten point lead with less than 5 minutes to play!

Somewhere the 1976 Bucs are watching the ice melt on their chilled champagne.

So, Brees actually still has a chance at Marino's record. He's 61 away, the Saints are down 6 with 5 1/2 to go and should get one more possession.

There's no positive gain between finishing third place with 7 and third place with 8, Broward, you redneck fuckhead.

Actually, isn't that a +1 in the win column? That's a gain, is it not? Plus, it's easier to go into the offseason saying, "We were at .500, there's a chance for next year." than, "Man, we had a losing record AGAIN?"

Guest Agent of Oblivion

How big is that Charles Tillman penalty looking against Tampa Bay? How about the squib kick against Atlanta? How about the 5,000 yards gained against them on slant routes ALL FUCKING SEASON LONG.

I hope Lovie Smith dies.

Has there ever been a team that has the depth the Giants have at running back? They have their top 3, plus another 1 or 2 that they can plug in there.

Touchdown by Slaton to kill the Bears playoff hopes.

8-8 season is locked up and the Bears are sent back to Chicago to try again next year.

Maybe with all this off time, they'll learn how to defend the slant route or something.. I don't know..

all I know is my g/f is peppering me with quick jabs and telling me I won't be getting any until the season is completely over...like.. after the Super Bowl over.

*shrug*

Bears lose and continue the misery of Chicago sports teams..I'm happy.

Ugh, Carney just missed a 48 yarder meaning that the Vikes can win with a FG now. I know we don't need this game, but a win here would be nice.

Packers keeping the dream alive! Oh my god! A ten point lead with less than 5 minutes to play!

Somewhere the 1976 Bucs are watching the ice melt on their chilled champagne.

Please, they're pounding Nighttrain... every member of that organization gets their own bottle.

all I know is my g/f is peppering me with quick jabs and telling me I won't be getting any until the season is completely over...like.. after the Super Bowl over.

*shrug*

Tell her you'll wear the Urlacher jersey this time, that might work.

Guest Czecherbear

Actually, isn't that a +1 in the win column? That's a gain, is it not? Plus, it's easier to go into the offseason saying, "We were at .500, there's a chance for next year." than, "Man, we had a losing record AGAIN?"

No playoff berth. Lower draft pick. How does that get the Texans closer to a championship? Give me tangibles, shit for brains.

They went 8-8 last year too. Stop starting 1-4, Houston.

Ask the Lions fans how that worked out the next year.

I'd never wear a Bears jersey... much less an Urlacher jersey. Although.. in the hopes of wanting to feel "sexy" ... I'd wear a Rex Grossman jersey...but not a Bears Grossman jersey...a Colts one..

Brees has led the Saints to the lead, with 21 straight in the 4th. He is however 16 yards short of the record.

That was quite a game to watch today. Cassel pooch punted a ball that hit about the 20 and the wind blew it all the way to the 1.

Don't fuck it up now like in '02, Brett.

The Lions went 7-9 last year after starting 6-2. What?

Guest Vitamin X

Rodgers with a huge bomb to Donald Driver and he's over 4000 yards on the year.

0-16 is imminent!

No playoff berth. Lower draft pick. How does that get the Texans closer to a championship? Give me tangibles, shit for brains.

Someone's cranky today. Go without your midday nap?

And last time I checked, 8 is more than 7. There's your tangible gain, dumb fuck.

Leigh Bodden got toasted by Driver on that one. This is the guy who they traded Shaun Rogers for...ouch.

Czech, its okay to be upset that yet another Chicago team that simply had to handle their own business is pissing away their chance at doing something.

Its not any fan of the Texans fault that for a franchise as storied as the Bears they haven't done shit. Orton climbing up the all-time list of QB starts is sad.. along with how inept the team's been this year and thru-out the past few seasons. I'd rather go 8-8 for another year and spoil a teams chances at the playoffs than to go 7-9 by losing to a team that doesn't deserve to be in the post-season due to their own mistakes.

The Lions went 7-9 last year after starting 6-2. What?

Went from 3-13 to 7-9 to 0-15 possibly 0-16. Slow increases in wins don't mean a thing season to season in the NFL anymore. One offseason and you are either a good team or drizzling shits.

I like what the Texans are doing but it's the same problems with them every year. They finally solved the running back problem but the line is still a questionable mess and consistent quarterback/secondary play is still there. It's the same issues year to year with them.