TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kristianna

2008 Wrestler Televised Stats

One thing I do miss, is that guy who'd keep an updated list of all the wrestler's win-loss records for the year. I'm just curious to see who jobbed the most last year.

You're probably right. I was thinking Dreamer... but hell, I think Dykstra jobbed quite a bit before he was released, so who knows? God knows MVP hasn't had many wins since he dropped the US title.

Tommy Dreamer has got to be up there, outside of a win over Colin Delany.

I don't watch ECW all that much, but...Dreamer isn't even on TV enough to have the most jobs, is he? He might have one of the worst winning percentages, but I doubt he's tops in losses.

I was thinking the same thing. It has to be someone who was on TV a lot and lost a lot as well. Might just be MVP after all.

Even with the Honk-A-Tonk Meter, it might be Santino.

All this talk has me interested in doing a 2009 version. Let's make our predictions now! I'll guess John Morrison for most victories, and Kofi for most losses.

All this talk has me interested in doing a 2009 version. Let's make our predictions now! I'll guess John Morrison for most victories, and Kofi for most losses.

Because the Jamaican's "flyin' high!"

It was between Kofi and Carlito, and I figured Kofi had a better chance of actually wrestling (and losing) more matches

I meant that WWE's going to punish Kofi for smoking marijuana backstage, although nothing happened to Kendrick.

From Pwinsider.com

WWE'S 2008 BY THE NUMBERS: WHAT TALENTS HAD THE MOST MATCHES, WON THE MOST AND WHO LOST EVERY MATCH HE WAS INVOLVED IN LAST YEAR REVEALED

by Stefan Gorges @ 2009-01-02 09:24:07

Most Matches:

CM Punk - 174

Kane - 162

Shelton Benjamin - 147

John Morrison - 146

Triple H -145

Most Wins (total):

Triple H -125

CM Punk - 119

Kofi Kingston - 105

Matt Hardy - 104

Finlay - 103

Most Wins (%):

Ric Flair - 90%

The Undertaker - 87%

Triple H - 86%

Primo Colon - 83%

Hardcore Holly - 82%

Most Losses (total):

MVP - 121

Chavo Guerrero - 96

Mark Henry - 84

Santino Marella - 82

Shelton Benjamin - 79

Most losses (%):

Matt Striker - 100%

Deuce - 96%

Nunzio - 93%

Nick Nemeth - 89%

Bam Neely - 88%

Most Wins (%):

Ric Flair - 90%

Not bad for somebody who'd retire once he lost a single match.

Did he draw the other 10% (not including the one defeat to Michaels)?

Edit:

Or did he only wrestle nine other matches before Mania?

Most losses (%):

Deuce - 96%

Can see why Orton wants him in Legacy now.

They may have sent Bam back to the Development fed. Could be why Golddust mentioned in his Christmas poem the other week that Jeff Hardy has more personality in one finger than in all of Bam Neely. Kind of funny that Bam has gone from beating the shit out of Kane when he was ECW Champion to being completely gone from TV.

His only win must have been in that wacky 8-man tag where Vickie paired Batista up w/ Funaki, Nunzio, and Delaney against La Familia. Notable for Mick Foley saying it's really not that much of a mismatch since Funaki and Nunzio were on Guerrero & The Majors' level.

They may have sent Bam back to the Development fed. Could be why Golddust mentioned in his Christmas poem the other week that Jeff Hardy has more personality in one finger than in all of Bam Neely. Kind of funny that Bam has gone from beating the shit out of Kane when he was ECW Champion to being completely gone from TV.

Not as funny as Fake Kane getting a clean win over Real Kane and leaving altogether because he lost a backstage brawl.