TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

My Bloody Valentine 3D

Yeah, Friday The 13th is being remade, and the sequal to Rob Zombie's Halloween remake comes this October, but what about The My Bloody Valentine remake? It comes out tomorrow, it's getting good word of mouth, and you get to see it in 3D. That's right: 3D gore.

So, who else is going to see this sucker?

I'm looking forward to this. I have not seen a 3D movie in the theater, so I'm excited about this. I have been hearing nothing but good things about this, even without the 3D.

Just got back from it-see this. It' a lot of fun. Plus

3D nudity and Tom Atkins!

So yeah, if you love slasher movies, then see this.

3D nudity

Wait...whut?

The killer chases a naked chick in glorious 3D.

Yeah, Friday The 13th is being remade, and the sequal to Rob Zombie's Halloween remake comes this October, but what about The My Bloody Valentine remake? It comes out tomorrow, it's getting good word of mouth, and you get to see it in 3D. That's right: 3D gore.

So, who else is going to see this sucker?

Why haven't I heard of Halloween 2?

I saw this tonight, the 3-D effects were cool, but the film itself was terrible, not scary, the violence didn't even try to appear realistic, the plot was flimsy and had several huge gaps in logic and continuity, and it just overall wasn't interesting. The producers obviously blew the majority of their budget on the 3-D stuff because the rest of the film looked amateurish at best. Some say that 3-D will save the film industry, I say it's a gimmick and a novelty, and a bad movie is still a bad movie whether it's in 3-D or not.

I watched this tonight, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It wasn't a great film by any stretch, but it was a fun movie to sit through.

They went with a High Tension-esque ending

, but aside from that, I thought it was an acceptable remake.

As a movie it sucked pretty hard, but as a 3-D gimmick it was fun. The show has been sold out all weekend at my theater. I'm kinda glad they didn't over do it with the 3-D shit popping out at you thing. Would have felt cheaper had they done that.

Ending was balls ass stupid, but then again I didn't see the movie cause I thought it was going to be good in the first place

the

midget death

made me laugh out loud pretty good...but no one else did.

Question: Are they charging extra money to see the flick cause it is in 3D? I remember when Journey to the Center of the Earth came out, it was $1.00 extra to see the 3D version.

I paid for another movie and walked into this.

What's the point of making a cheesy horror film in 3-D if you're not going to have things pop at you? This movie would've been almost the same in 2-D, just as bad

The jawbone was classic. Stupid movie, good time. I also really liked how the 3D very clearly revealed when the big mining complex was actual just a Thomas the Tank Engine-looking scale model.

I saw this on Sunday. That bitch's eyeball popped out the screen and hit me in the forehead, I swear!

Had a great time. Definetly have to see it in the theatre, tho. I dont think it'll be that great on my tv, with or without the 3d.

But yeah, smoke an L, take a chick and go see it. Me and my date had a ball. The alleyway scene is probably my favorite death. The jawbone was classic, tho, most def.