TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - January 26, 2009

Come on Evan, gotta get that ankle healed up so you have time to set up an angle to get in to MiTB.

Part of me still thinks DiBiase will win Money in the Bank this year.

Not saying he was to win, we just need our spot monkey to compete with Shelton for the "Jesus he's going to kill himself" spot of the night.

Morrison's top rope moonsault whilst holding the ladder last year was top notch stuff

So Kofi, Rey, Evan and Shelton in the MitB, and have them go out and just do some crazy shit. Maybe bring up Lo-Ki in time and add him as well.

Hmm...wonder why Rey has stopped wearing the full-head masks and just goes for the half-head masks now...

New merchandise opportunity?

Come on Evan, gotta get that ankle healed up so you have time to set up an angle to get in to MiTB.

Part of me still thinks DiBiase will win Money in the Bank this year.

Not saying he was to win, we just need our spot monkey to compete with Shelton for the "Jesus he's going to kill himself" spot of the night.

Morrison's top rope moonsault whilst holding the ladder last year was top notch stuff

It would have been a great spot, but it was botched as nobody caught him.

So Kofi, Rey, Evan and Shelton in the MitB, and have them go out and just do some crazy shit. Maybe bring up Lo-Ki in time and add him as well.

I'd mark for a top of the ladder Warrior's Way/Ghetto Stomp, although it may lead to someone puking all over the ring.

I dare them to try and top Rey's survival spot last night where he walked on Miz and Morrison's backs to prevent an elimination.

I dare them to try and top Rey's survival spot last night where he walked on Miz and Morrison's backs to prevent an elimination.

That was great. I was at a friends house, and everyone there had to do a double take with that. Great spot.

That spot was used before in the rumble. Noble maybe...

Ahh... missed that then. Still, it was a bad-ass spot.

Why does everyone seem to be crediting Rey with this move? Kendrick and Noble have done it in Battle Royals.

Why does everyone seem to be crediting Rey with this move? Kendrick and Noble have done it in Battle Royals.

I just want to see video of it, as I missed it last night

Calling their annual music album Voices basically pushes Orton even more. Also I love that Weed ad, it makes it so happy and psychedelic, as if they are on weed :)

Probably because I haven't seen Kendrick and Noble do it. Otherwise, I wouldn't have given Rey all the credit for it.