TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - January 26, 2009

Maybe they can play his condition off as being a result of having all those "concussions" a couple years ago.

Parenting by Randy Orton: Baby shits self, Orton punts it's head. Come on, book it WWE.

So much criticism for Orton's posse, I like it. I found another way to distinguish Orton from Rhodes/Dibiase. He's significantly taller, roughly 6'5, whereas they are both around 6-6'1. Also Rhodes still has his kneepads on his shins.

Additionally, lesions in the orbital/medial prefrontal cortex and related areas appear to be correlated to impulsively violent behavior, although currently no study has pinned down a specific area involved in IED. Research has shown, however, that damage in these areas, including the amygdala, increases the incidence of impulsive and aggressively violent behavior, and appears to decrease inhibition and ability to control emotion, as well as decreasing the ability to project consequences for their actions. Subjects who exhibit lesions in these regions may also exhibit decreased glucose metabolism, and concordantly decreased brain function in the prefrontal cortex, the region associated with decision making and action planning. More importantly is a reduced action in serotonergic neurons in this region as well as the amygdala.

This sounds really familiar.

Huh. And I thought they made up IED in order to not offend folks suffering from a real condition.

Why is Cena competing in a qualifying match for a match he's already in?

This is why I hate WWE doing qualifying matches.

Additionally, lesions in the orbital/medial prefrontal cortex and related areas appear to be correlated to impulsively violent behavior, although currently no study has pinned down a specific area involved in IED. Research has shown, however, that damage in these areas, including the amygdala, increases the incidence of impulsive and aggressively violent behavior, and appears to decrease inhibition and ability to control emotion, as well as decreasing the ability to project consequences for their actions. Subjects who exhibit lesions in these regions may also exhibit decreased glucose metabolism, and concordantly decreased brain function in the prefrontal cortex, the region associated with decision making and action planning. More importantly is a reduced action in serotonergic neurons in this region as well as the amygdala.

This sounds really familiar.

Oh come on.

Chris Benoit couldn't draw a fraction of this heat.

Orton: I have something inside of me...

Guy in crowd: HERPES!

Tell me I wasn't the only one who heard that.

You were not.

And woo

KOFI IN THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER!

I'd assume so mfn, since the PPV was in Detroit and Van Dam is from Battle Creek.

Except RVD lives in LA.

Yes, but he is FROM Michigan.. hence flying in for the hometown pop.