TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Wargods/KSP "Valentine's Eve Massacre"

RNC. He took me down, I threatened with with a kimura briefly, but I commited too much and he and passed my quarter guard. From there, it was meat and potatoes, really: knee-on-belly to back control, hooks, RNC, LeiTong goes to sleep. I don't actually remember Brennan waking me up, just some dudes from Lloyd Irvin's Team Earthquake school asking if I was cool whilst leaning against the wall.

EDIT: I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that Tyson and his crew were all really nice guys, and actually helped corner me and other freelancers who weren't going up against one of them.

RNC. He took me down, I threatened with with a kimura briefly, but I commited too much and he and passed my quarter guard. From there, it was meat and potatoes, really: knee-on-belly to back control, hooks, RNC, LeiTong goes to sleep. I don't actually remember Brennan waking me up, just some dudes from Lloyd Irvin's Team Earthquake school asking if I was cool whilst leaning against the wall.

EDIT: I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that Tyson and his crew were all really nice guys, and actually helped corner me and other freelancers who weren't going up against one of them.

Very cool.

itd be cool if it didn;t happen so often.

I've been tapped by graqpplers of various pedigree and fame. "SCary" Jerry once tapped me out qwith his stank.

Buddy Roberts?! Well, sharing a name with a Freebird is one thing this show had going for it.

And Valentine's Eve Massacre? What kind of stupid name is that? Although honestly, if this show was in my area, I'd definitely get loaded and go.

This show was perfectly fine for watching for free whilst drunk, but I could definitely see myself getting pissed had I paid to see it live. Then again, I'm not sure how much I'd paid to see Ken & Tank in the first place.

I'd probably pay 5 bucks, assuming I had a ride there & back, and was already drunk.

Also, I feel gypped that Tyson didn't have that epic mustache when we grappled.

I don't really think it was the fights that were the bad part of this show. Tank and Shamrock's fights were entertaining for perverse reasons, and all the other fights I saw had guys trying really hard.

The problem on that stream was the commentating, presentation, and lighting. It was all pretty damn bad. It really made me appreciate the level of professionalism that most Japanese groups attain, and the biggest groups here.

I felt bad for Mr. Ross "Grizzly" Clifton. He started crying after Shamrock beat him up and stole his lunch money.

For future reference this thread isn't a play-by-play for you chilluns.

I never got that "rule". It's easily the dumbest fucking thing ever. If there were more people posting then I'd understand, but unlike on Sherdog this thread didn't go 300 pages. We don't have enough members for it to really be a problem.

You're correct. The real problem here would be for Mik, who filters through random posts to put together our official fight threads. I respect what he's doing here enough to not turn it into a free-for-all thread of play by play analysis.

I'm very easy.

I think what he's referring to was that a few posts for this were in the Upcoming Fights thread and I had to moderate them on over here - which does take work. Just stick to the threads and everything is fine.

I'm very easy.

I think what he's referring to was that a few posts for this were in the Upcoming Fights thread and I had to moderate them on over here - which does take work. Just stick to the threads and everything is fine.

Yeah. I realized that there might be more posts about the fight, so I made a thread for it so that thread wouldn't get overrun.