TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

Wrestling Roster Draft: Luxe & Reduxe

Sorry about that. I was trying to find one with Taz wearing a towel over his head and didn't realize that was a tripod link.

If you want announcers then go for it. They are not compulsory, though.

We don't need to pick them, but you can if you want to.

For my next pick, I take the guy I almost chose last time.

He's not really a great worker (or even a good one) but he is versatile because he can play heel, face, strong, coward, badass, cocky, just about anything. He can hang on the mic with anybody and has always been over. And I can use him as both a solo main eventer or upper midcarder or as a tag team with Hall. Plus his charisma is perfect for the 'Hollywood' type fed I'm building, we are set in LA afterall. So without further adieu, a smarks worst nightmare:

09.jpg

'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash

Damnit Zoo.

You took one half of the team I was gunning for.

I'm taking the other half out of spite, and the fact that I think he would work well with any of the three guys I already have. Viable main event threat, can work a great technical match, or a brutal whirlwind brawl. Plus he has some nice headdrops.

WilliamsSteve_lano.JPG

"Dr. Death" Steve Williams

I needed someone to pair up against 'The Franchise' here and it took me a while to think of someone who could work as a ton of babyfaces fell off of the board since my last pick. But then I remembered there was someone who was a perfect fit since they'd feuded for a while and were pretty much synonymous with ECW. My 4th round pick is another ass kicking babyface, 'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz.

Taz.jpg

so close to getting him, damn :(.

With the 79th pick of the Wrestling Draft pt. 2 I am proud to add another member to my burgeoning light hevy division. This man is a trainee of the Hart Dungeon, is an 11 time IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion, and is probably the most famous junior heavy of all time. I present to you...

Jushin "Thunder" Liger

Liger.jpg

With the 79th pick of the Wrestling Draft pt. 2 I am proud to add another member to my burgeoning light hevy division. This man is a trainee of the Hart Dungeon, is an 11 time IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion, and is probably the most famous junior heavy of all time. I present to you...

Jushin "Thunder" Liger

Liger.jpg

He was to be AJ's opponent..

Ah, good pick my friend.

Liger was next on my hit list, should he have lasted. I wasn't expecting him to make it back down the board though.

I think I was going to pick a Road Warrior next. Well, I guess that narrows it for me.

Mazto, thats what you get for picking Benoit!

This next guy is such an under appreciated face and that’s mostly because the later part of his career certainly outshined that in being one of the great heels of our times. However, before that came to be, he was a true top main event face in the making. I believe he will be a good companion to Magnum in their war against Ric Flair. Since I have acquired him, I obtain the rights to his other well known persona, if I chose to utilize that instead. With that, it makes him a very, very valuable asset to possess.

Here is my next selection

02.jpg

"The Natural" Dustin Rhodes

Well, both of my dream matches have gone so the shackles are off now.

what were they?

Edge vs. Sting and Brainbusters vs. Windham and Rhodes (prob. 2/3 Falls). Windham/Rhodes are one of my favourite underrated teams ever.

My next selection will begin the formation of the main event stable led by Flair. I wanted to make sure this version isn’t identical to the real stables led by Flair in the past but realistic enough that it could’ve happened. This guy is a great upper card performer that will act as the “enforcer” of the group.

My next selection is...

MikeAwesome.jpg

Mike Awesome

Well, both of my dream matches have gone so the shackles are off now.

what were they?

Edge vs. Sting and Brainbusters vs. Windham and Rhodes (prob. 2/3 Falls). Windham/Rhodes are one of my favourite underrated teams ever.

I had wanted them in both drafts but really underestimated how valued Windham was. I adored the 1992 WCW Tag Team Scene.

My next selection will begin the formation of the main event stable led by Flair. I wanted to make sure this version isn’t identical to the real stables led by Flair in the past but realistic enough that it could’ve happened. This guy is a great upper card performer that will act as the “enforcer” of the group.

My next selection is...

MikeAwesome.jpg

Mike Awesome

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

I had it all typed up and was just waiting for your second pick. :angry:

ugh well since I didn't get Awesome, I guess I'll have to settle for this guy. With the 82nd pick in the draft I'll take...

bam7.jpg

Bam Bam Bigelow

and now to watch as my list gets decimated.

ugh well since I didn't get Awesome, I guess I'll have to settle for this guy. With the 82nd pick in the draft I'll take...

bam7.jpg

Bam Bam Bigelow

bam7.jpg

Bam Bam Bigelow

no way in hell I was allowing you to have the triple threat, you Taz stealing ass hat. :P

You know, Drury had the right idea. He wasn't cursing disease on people because they picked his guy with a write-up half written.

If I'd taken Virgil or Mike Adamle before he could, I don't think he would've been so kindly about it.