alfdogg

AngleMania VIII booking

FROM LUCAS OIL STADIUM

The_Luke.jpg

500 South Capitol Avenue

Indianapolis, Indiana 46225

Opened August 16, 2008

Holds 70,000 people

Most of pictures of The Luke are all computer generated lookin like Sega Game Gear, I need Alf to verify that this place actually does exist.

The stadium has one of those roof opening thingies so expect the roof opening thingie to be a thingie that's opened for the entire event. Yo, I got an A+ in art history but a D- in drawing so I don't fuck with design like that, so we're stealing the set design from ACDC

acdcd0d.jpg

send everything to Patty! Don't call opener as I know ya'll love to do.

I don't even know why I said that, call opener, I don't care!

I wish I was good at making cute subtitles :(

Mister Dick Vs Krista Isadora Duncan with special guest person who does stuff Lindsay Lohan!

If we get to AM 15 will be emulate the legendary Bart Gunn Vs Butterbean match? You bitches were probably watching nameless luchadore vs 45 yr old fat ass on WCW so you might have missed it like some lames, but real niggas back in school was fuckin with that WWF and that WWF only. Shit was absurd back then, my art teacher once gave me a dx crotch chop. He also had a photo album filled with naked pictures of himself lying out in the open for all to look at, and often swore the "mother ship" was buried beneath our building and waiting for the proper moment to rise.

Sign in to follow this