TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bob_barron

WWE Raw - March 23, 2009

The mascara or whatever the eye make up stuff is called was a bit much, especially when it started running, but yes, as I said (implied) in an earlier post, super hot last night.

What I loved about Raw was how they started and finished with the two best heels right now doing despicable acts. In the last segment, Orton's acting was incredible. I honestly thought Orton was actually that evil. Loved how he was teasing HHH, then clocked him with the sledgehammer.

It was disturbing, but man it got Orton back to being a psycho heel.

I agree with what Meltzer said in that Raw should be the last physical contact between HHH and Orton till Wrestlemania. Because they can't top that. HHH getting beaten up again would make him look weak, and guarantee he's winning at Wrestlemania, and I don't want to see another Benny Hill style chase with Legacy running away from HHH with a sledgehammer.Just do interviews and promos for the raw.

Although, they still havn't done the official contract signing segment yet, have they? Maybe they could do that, with a no contact stip, and just have them calmly threatening each other.

Watching the Universal replay of Raw. Seeing Stephanie come down the ramp gave me fond memories of Elizabeth running in at Souled Out 99.

The whole Orton/HHH/Steph angle also flashed me back to the Roberts/Savage/Liz angle at Tuesday in Texas.

The whole Orton/HHH/Steph angle also flashed me back to the Roberts/Savage/Liz angle at Tuesday in Texas.

Michael Cole has a point about Orton being a "Viper".