TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

The OaO Monday Night Raw Thread!

I'm just dying to see a breakdown of the ratings for this show, particularly if they can track how many people that were watching Raw ended up actually turning to the basketball game during the show, or I suppose vice versa.

This has been kind of a tough two hours to sit through, to be honest.

How long have we wasted on these introductions now?

Almost 15 minutes I think. Oh Batista is really into the gimmick, palming a basketball, wearing Lakers shorts and sneakers. Whataguy!!!

Really bad Raw all around if you ask me. Flair's return presence has become a non-issue already within a week. The matches this week just didn't click, neither did the return of Kennedy. And I don't even need to mention "that other stuff."

Looked like Kennedy may have did something to his hand or wrist after the match as well. Wow.

this Raw was a waste because it was written to get the casual fan into the storyline. We all know who The Miz is we know about Big Show but tonight Cole was telling us stuff we've known for years.

Yeah the show was terrible which is the norm for Raw lately. What a horrible way to get the "casual fan" interested to watch on a regular basis.

I reiterate

Wow

Remember the story how Vince Russo came to Vince back in like 95 and told him how awful his show had gotten? Told him how the characters were ridiculous and the company looked like a big joke that was way behind the times? Yeah someone needs to have that discussion with Vince again.

On a side note, I now have diarrhea...not sure if its due to watching Raw tonight.

This Raw tonight now has me terrified of an Orton vs. Kennedy WWE title feud. There's no way they can possibly be serious about that, right? There's only so much that people can endure.

The only good thing that came out of the main event was the shockingly well-executed spinning kick from Mr. Kennedy. Honestly didn't know he was that limber. Aside from that, this show was horrible. I had no qualms with the girlfriend's suggestion to watch the season premiere of Jon and Kate plus 8 on TLC for the majority of the first hour of the show. I see Cena has been put in a match with Big Show with a stipulation that he can't possibly succeed with. I don't know about everyone else, but I have no idea how Cena is going to win a submission match.....

The only good thing that came out of the main event was the shockingly well-executed spinning kick from Mr. Kennedy. Honestly didn't know he was that limber. Aside from that, this show was horrible. I had no qualms with the girlfriend's suggestion to watch the season premiere of Jon and Kate plus 8 on TLC for the majority of the first hour of the show. I see Cena has been put in a match with Big Show with a stipulation that he can't possibly succeed with. I don't know about everyone else, but I have no idea how Cena is going to win a submission match.....

it's a submission match...i assume it's no DQ. So he can beat Show the same way he beat Umaga a couple of years ago. He couldn't apply the STFU correctly on Umaga so he got a rope and wrapped it around Umaga's neck while doing the STFU. Umaga passed out after a minute. Cena wins and Show never taps.

I can't see their story ending at the ppv. Cena isn't near the title picture at the moment and I don't know who he would work with since NoC coming up in a few weeks.

Orton has Batista, Triple H, Kennedy, and Flair already in the picture. I'm guessing they're trying to save Batsta/Cena 2 for Mania.

I just finished watching Raw on DVR delay. I was watching the actual Lakers/Nuggets game when it was on. Not a bad show, overall. I liked the main event and the finisher parade that followed and, strangely enough, the Goldswoggle/Festrick match, as well as Goldswoggle's skit with"Nicholson". I pretty much have always thought Hornswoggle was a waste of space, and I don't want to see him wrestle, but I like his team with Goldust. Seeing Mr. Kennedy back was cool, even though he just got his ass kicked for most of the match. The announcement of Santina vs. Vickie made me cringe.

I just wish the move from Denver to LA would have happened sooner, rather than right after I had spent a lot of money. I would have liked to have attended the show.

I watched the first 5 minutes and turned it off because it was painfully embarassing. I was watching it by myself and I was bright red in the face because of how stupid it was.

Yeah I know what you mean. I felt the warmth of embarrassment hit my face a few times watching Raw tonight.

RVD was indeed backstage at Raw. Im sure after watching that shitfest he is no hurry to get back.

Oh and the Nuggets won the game tonight.

Kennedy looked like he got hurt...again. He was holding his hand/wrist. King was talking to him outside the ring before they finally got in there to pose at the end.

Seriously, Kennedy is useless as a wrestler. He's a walking accident. They need to find a character role for him.

Rajah is reporting that Kennedy did indeed suffer some sort of wrist injury last night. They aren't sure of the severity of it at the moment though. This guy's bones must be made of glass.