TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mecca

If you got Travis Henry in any fantasy leagues..

He has apparently tested positive for marijuana......he's trying to block this but if it goes through he's done for the year.

Well it was more about Henry being a moron......but I imagine fantasy football people going nuts right about now.

Travis Henry's stupidity warrants a thread? When it happens to someone meaningful outside of the stat geek world, then we can possibly review the relevance.

Is weed really worth losing a whole season's contract over? Travis Henry, you're a fucking idiot. Shit, you can smoke all the weed you want when you finish playing football.

I learned a long time ago not to draft any Denver running backs.

Is weed really worth losing a whole season's contract over? Travis Henry, you're a fucking idiot. Shit, you can smoke all the weed you want when you finish playing football.

You should have told this to Onterrio Smith and Ricky Williams.

Well...this helps Detroit when they play Denver later in the year.

If he's out that long that is.

Well...this helps Detroit when they play Denver later in the year.

If he's out that long that is.

If he's suspended at all, it'll be for the entire season, so yeah, he'll probably miss that game.

Would the CTDWAT trolls please shut up? Almost everything is fair game for a thread in this folder.

Nah man Czech obviously rules this folder how dare I a wrestling fan actually post something in this section.

Would the CTDWAT trolls please shut up? Almost everything is fair game for a thread in this folder.

Nah man Czech obviously rules this folder how dare I a wrestling fan actually post something in this section.

wait...is this the music folder?

wait...is this the music folder?

LOL......I enjoy how he quoted my sig like that means I don't know anything....

Guest Gym Class Fallout
I have Travis Henry and this thread got me to my waiver wire first so fuck everyone ragging on it.

Pump up the Daughtry, because you're about to fantasy kick some fantasy ass.

Time for a Travis Henry story:

He had to extend his rookie contract with the Bills after year 1 just to get the small signing bonus so he could afford to make it to training camp.

Which was roughly a year after he rolled into town and picked up a 15 year old at a gas station while reporting to camp.

Also he fumbled alot.

I have Travis Henry and this thread got me to my waiver wire first so fuck everyone ragging on it.

Pump up the Daughtry, because you're about to fantasy kick some fantasy ass.

Well, I'm not in a free Yahoo league with a bunch of strangers. It's between my real friends and I and first place is over $1000 - so it's kinda important.

But that was a good line.

You should have told this to Onterrio Smith and Ricky Williams.

At least they had the opportunity to try out the CFL. No such luck for Henry due to the new rules.

What are the new rules?

"We will not take your degenerates any longer, American Football League!"

The new rules are that Imports are being paid in $US, instead of the mighty Loonie.

In all seriousness, the CFL now has a rule where you can't sign a player who has been suspended from another professional football league. This is also known as the Ricky Williams rule.

Guest Vitamin X
Tonight the dweebs suffer for Czech's Cubsfan pain.

Oh no, they don't. Czech NEVER gets himself personally involved with his sports teams. Ever. How dare you insinuate that.

Good thing I have 5 starting backs in the one league I have Henry.

Piss man 1, Henry 0.