TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

Need a reliable product to pass a drug test

I'm going for a job interview later today at AC Hoffman Engineering in Riverside. My neighbor has worked there for a while and told me that they're hiring for 25 new full time positions. He put in a recommendation for me and said that he's almost 100% certain I'll get hired. The only problem is that I'd have to pass a drug test, and I just smoked weed about a week ago.

I desparately need this job as I have been unemployed since November, and right now I'm about to turn 21, my parents are selling the house, and my girlfriend is wanting us to get an apartment together. I can't afford to not get the job because of failing a drug test.

Does anyone know of any products I can purchase to pass the test, that you know from experience are effective?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Had this thread before. No matter what anyone else in this thread says. The ONLY thing is water. And that's free.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Just get a gallon milk jug and drink as many of them as possible. Piss a lot until you're just literally passing water.

If it's today you should be fine really if you do what AoO is saying. You might even be fine anyway:

from: http://www.nida.nih.gov/MarijBroch/parentpg11-12N.html

Q: How long does marijuana stay in the user's body?

A: THC in marijuana is readily absorbed by fatty tissues in various organs. Generally, traces (metabolites) of THC can be detected by standard urine testing methods several days after a smoking session. However, in heavy, chronic users, traces can sometimes be detected for weeks after they have stopped using marijuana.

if you've been unemployeed since November, knowing you've been needing to get a job all along, why would you be smoking weed at all? pretty much EVERYWHERE tests these days...priorities, Matt...get the job, THEN smoke weed...

A good system that I used in the past was Q Carbo if you have a couple of days. If you have a week, cranberry juice is good to drink in excess.

If you don't have much time, here is what I did to pass one. Drink a ton of water before you take the test. You will be basically pissing water then. Now, so it appears that you haven't, eat 3 or 4 hamburgers and take 4 tylenols. This will effectively mask weed in your system.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

I had an argument with my ex-girlfirned who had this problem and she insisted that drinking vinegar mixed with water was the solution. I had to watch her make herself sick while drinking that shit and I was saying, "I thought water was the universal solvent that could dissolve anything." She then proceeded to tell me that I don't know shit and why do I think they use vinegar fro douches and how vinegar cleans your system out.

if you've been unemployeed since November, knowing you've been needing to get a job all along, why would you be smoking weed at all?  pretty much EVERYWHERE tests these days...priorities, Matt...get the job, THEN smoke weed...

You're right. I simply made a mistake. I was dealing with a lot of issues (and it was some heavy shit that I just could not deal with while sober) and I smoked to relieve the stress and pain. I made a mistake, I will admit. I'm simply looking to remedy that as there is nothing I can do to take it back.

Thanks for the suggestions. I've been drinking water constantly, so hopefully that will work. I'll look into some of the other methods which were suggested.

Guest Vitamin X

A couple suggestions:

1. Try Niacin pills to speed up the flushing out of the water in your system. Yes water is the only thing that'll work (aside from one other thing.. if you do some meth about 3 days before or so before the drug test, neither the THC or meth will pop up on it- no joke), but Niacin will improve your chances as it'll make you piss like a racehorse. Same thing with any diuretic really, but Niacin in particular works very well.

2. Or don't bother working at a place that drug tests. Seriously. I've cut down severely on my bud usage over the past month or so, to the point where I probably wouldn't test positive on a drug test if given one (also because I drink green tea and a hell of a lot of water everyday), but I'm against drug screening for employees, unless they show up to work stoned all the time or something. I can understand why most of the time there's pre-employment drug screenings, it's given by factories, warehouses, and either industrial work that requires little to no education outside of very specialized certification or training or by places with a shitload of turnover like McDonald's and such. Starbucks actually has an anti-drug testing policy, since it conflicts with their mission statement of treating everyone with respect and dignity, since drug testing is basically an invasion of one's own privacy. If you're a perfectly qualified, able, honestly good worker who just happens to smoke some bud on his time off, that shouldn't disqualify you from employment. That's just my opinion, though.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I haven't failed a drug test yet using my free water system, and I don't let anything slow down my drug usage.

If you smoked last weekend and that was the only time in a while, you were in the clear barely a day after the fact.

A couple suggestions:

2. Or don't bother working at a place that drug tests. Seriously. I've cut down severely on my bud usage over the past month or so, to the point where I probably wouldn't test positive on a drug test if given one (also because I drink green tea and a hell of a lot of water everyday), but I'm against drug screening for employees, unless they show up to work stoned all the time or something. I can understand why most of the time there's pre-employment drug screenings, it's given by factories, warehouses, and either industrial work that requires little to no education outside of very specialized certification or training or by places with a shitload of turnover like McDonald's and such. Starbucks actually has an anti-drug testing policy, since it conflicts with their mission statement of treating everyone with respect and dignity, since drug testing is basically an invasion of one's own privacy. If you're a perfectly qualified, able, honestly good worker who just happens to smoke some bud on his time off, that shouldn't disqualify you from employment. That's just my opinion, though.

I see where you're coming from, and I agree with your opinion. But, to avoid working anywhere that has a drug test will get you nowhere.

Has anybody ever failed a drug test from eating a poppy seed bagel?

Or am I the only one?

My girlfriend's mom did, but they let her retake the test since she didn't exactly give off an opium user vibe.

Hmmm?

Everyone I hear from says it stays in you for a month or so...

Must be a myth?

It would take a month or so for a regular user, but someone who doesn't smoke much, and then happens to get high one day, it will only take a week, maybe even less for the body to rid of the traces.

if you've been unemployeed since November, knowing you've been needing to get a job all along, why would you be smoking weed at all?  pretty much EVERYWHERE tests these days...priorities, Matt...get the job, THEN smoke weed...

Line of the month Lushus. That's a great motto :) That should be on a t-shirt .

Of course I would know nothing about any of this cuz I dont smoke weed or do any kind of drugs. So you may not want to listen to my opinion.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

If you drink gallons of water like I suggested in the first post, you wouldn't have to worry about any of this. It's completely possible to have drugs in your system and still get jobs, as long as your pee's clean. If they complain about your sample being diluted, just retake it.

Saliva tests are a joke, too. I'm usually pretty baked, and I passed that thing after sorta laying off for a couple days, and doing nothing else differently.

Go to GNC and get GHP or something like that, it'll clear your system after drinking it along with water. Its slimey and taste nasty but it got the job done for me. Its like 60 bucks thou. Whizzinator!! might be the way to go, if you study long and hard enough maybe you will pass the test. :D

A couple suggestions:

1. Try Niacin pills to speed up the flushing out of the water in your system. Yes water is the only thing that'll work (aside from one other thing.. if you do some meth about 3 days before or so before the drug test, neither the THC or meth will pop up on it- no joke), but Niacin will improve your chances as it'll make you piss like a racehorse. Same thing with any diuretic really, but Niacin in particular works very well.

Private business so they have the right to do so just like you have the right not to apply.

Most places only have pre-employment screenings and then random ones IF you appear to be under the influence or if you injure yourself on the job. Plus there are other reasons to not let druggies work in some enviroments because you don't know what they would do if they needed to get whatever it is and could resort to stealing. Be it money, property or personal information.

Guest Vitamin X
A couple suggestions:

I see where you're coming from, and I agree with your opinion. But, to avoid working anywhere that has a drug test will get you nowhere.

Not necessarily. Go to college and get a degree, and most places that are hiring for positions higher than mindless dronework won't bother drug testing since you'll prove to be a competent employee by virtue of having a higher education.

A couple suggestions:

*my post again*

Private business so they have the right to do so just like you have the right not to apply.

... which is exactly what I'm saying. If you want to smoke out and do whatever, don't work at a place that drug tests, if you truly value your own rights in regards to that. But, in a mild way, I could sort of see it being almost like a form of discrimination, since whether a small trace of THC or poppyseed pops up in their system, would disqualify someone from employment, but something like having misdemeanors and/or felonies on their record won't. That doesn't make much sense to me.

Most places only have pre-employment screenings and then random ones IF you appear to be under the influence or if you injure yourself on the job.  Plus there are other reasons to not let druggies work in some enviroments because you don't know what they would do if they needed to get whatever it is and could resort to stealing.  Be it money, property or personal information.

I do agree completely with drug testing if you appear to be under the influence at work, of being injured on the job. But again, with regards to fear about money/property/personal information being stolen, I'd say that applies even moreso to people with prior convinctions on their criminal record, than someone who just smokes pot every now and then who would be disqualified for employment on that basis alone, regardless of their performance at work or if they've followed the law otherwise.