TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

Hi, I banned Anglesault

Guest Dazed

angle_ss2001.jpg

But who's going to stick up for Kurt Angle :(

Poor Kurt

Think of his little baby, Right. LOL RIGHT ANGLE COMEDY GOLD.

Kill me now.

Guest M. Harry Smilac

He did have a little bit of the "Choken One Syndrome" always acting as if his opinion was fact but I didn't really see why either should have been banned over it.

Just the way some ppl are...

He didn't constantly start post-whoring threads and act like a stupid douche, so he wasn't really in the Choken boat AFAIC. *shrug*

For the record, has anyone else been banned before who had contributed articles to the site? I remember one of AS' rants being up on the main page before.

Guest M. Harry Smilac
He didn't constantly start post-whoring threads and act like a stupid douche, so he wasn't really in the Choken boat AFAIC. *shrug*

For the record, has anyone else been banned before who had contributed articles to the site? I remember one of AS' rants being up on the main page before.

I said he had a little bit of the "my opinion is fact" portion of the syndrome not that he was a full blown choken one all over again.

Guest Shutterspeed

Didn't Chris Coey used to post here?

Guest Salacious Crumb

Was there a reason or was this just one of those "because I felt like it" bannings?

Guest Dazed

Some of the things cited in the staff folder are... (quotes unattributed, if people want to claim them, they will.

Honestly, it is getting to be a real chore dealing with him in the Sports forum. Every single baseball topic it seems has to include his endless bitching about the Yankees.

I've had enough. Nothing he has ever posted has ever added a bit of discussion to the forum. He seems fit to make the entire folder his personal bitchfest about the Yankees.

He really is destroying any thread that has to do with baseball. It isn't that he's a Yankees fan, or that he focuses on the Yankees, it is that he brings absolutely nothing to the discussion.

...I would have backed the exact same decision based how he polluted wrestling threads with his Angle bitching. This is the exact same thing, so I'll back it.

He is a complete drain on any sensible baseball chat in that folder.

He was banned primarily because of his actions in the sports folder, after he had already been warned about it. He was destroying most of the threads in that folder, even those that had little to do with the Yankees, such as the uniform thing where he couldn't resist making his dumb posts. Al (and the rest of us) just got sick of it.

I'll miss him. He may have been a teensy-weensy bit psychotic, but he was entertaining. I understand why he was banned, though.

Since someone mentioned him- Choken One got banned, I guess? I kind of missed anything and everything that happened from mid-March through mid-November due to not having internet access.

Not that they needed an excuse, but they could have banned him just as easily for the articles that he wrote for the site. Complete garbage.

We loved to hate him. I was a big Anglesault fan, but even I got sick of the Eric Milton bitching. It was EVERYWHERE.

"Next saturday...I'm gonna DO IT!"

"Yeah what you'll do is sign Eric Milton, because you're an idiot like the Yankees"

Some of the things cited in the staff folder are... (quotes unattributed, if people want to claim them, they will.

Make me a mod so I can see what goes on behind the scenes...

OMG WE NEED WEST COAST MODS~!!!!!11 Sorry, Colonel, but you live on the east coast...

Anyway, after going back and looking at a lot of his Sports posts over the past two or so weeks, I'm fine with this. Messageboards are, after all, for discussion, and anyone who consistently and unreasonably thwarts discussion shouldn't be a part of the board any longer.

OMG WE NEED WEST COAST MODS~!!!!!11  Sorry, Colonel, but you live on the east coast...

I can stay up late. And PA is in the mid-Atlantic region, hippie.

Yeah, I said it.

(Awaits the General's "Hi, I banned kkk thread," as are quite a few others probably...)

Guest Shutterspeed

If anything, you need a mod for this ungodly hour of the morning.

Yeah, that's right, I'm international.