TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Regarding Name Changes

Yep. He & Beth had an afternoon-long affair after Jimmy pressed a reluctant Theo into performing a trick. Also in this episode, Joe filled in on air for Catherine while she was sick, and does such a great job that Bill keeps trying to mess him up.

I remember the Joe/Bill subplot, but absolutely nothing else. Which is weird, as I thought I only blocked the final season Lovitz episodes from my mind.

Not that I disliked Jon Lovitz on the show, mind you. I thought he was fine; it's just the show itself got very spotty at the end.

It's over your head.

That's what I say every time somebody doesn't like it. But that's ok, because everybody else likes Family Guy too.

Funniest show ever: Get A Life. A lot of people hate that. I'm used to it.

I remember loving GAL during it's original run, but I've never seen it since then (when I was a scant 11-12 years old) and so I don't know how I'd respond to it now

It's time. Time to shorten the name.

Carnival

please...thank you

Well way to ruin the surprise. But yes, this whole I've been building up to a name change, and when the time was right, POW!

And yes it was for you Czech, if they ever actual get around to changing my name.

The first couple of times I requested my username change from "Y2Jerk" to "Mister Jerk" got no-sold. Now, it could be a case of mods just not giving a shit, or not checking their PMS, or just thinking that the username "Mister Jerk" sucks ass...thus wanting no part of it.

Well, if it was the third reason...I totally understand. Damn it, does this new username ever suck ass. After a couple of weeks I'm already sick of it.

So, I'm asking, can someone please switch me back to Y2Jerk? I've learned my lesson. I'll never ask for another username change again.

Come on, whaddaya say?

MaxPower27

MaxPower

Max Power

MaxSault

The Max

the max

There are probably more, but I forget things.

In a semi-related story, the Max Power episode was on my syndication a few days ago. The beginning was pretty funny, but once they got to the tree-hugger party, I lost interest. But I had forgotten how funny the episode was.

The first 2/3 of that episode are comedic gold. The last third, not so much. (Although they do salvage it with the names that Homer suggests for Marge at the end).