TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

American Idol 3

Houston is proving that the only two things to come out of Texas are steers and queers. I believe my brother's friend tried out but she was told she was "too country" and Simon couldn't market that.

Houston is proving that the only two things to come out of Texas are steers and queers.

Yeah, there's a lot of non-traditional males here in Houston.

And ye gods, there are a lot of people in denial about their ability here...

Man, that was a whole lot of suck and a whole lot of ass.

"... and I... can't help... farring in love, with you" = AWESOME!!!

Ok, was the really fat black person a dude or a chick? Seriously - I was having problems there. Scary.

Paula hating on the Christina/Mandy Moore hybrid was HIGHLOARIOUS. "She's annoying" she said, off-screen.

I'm with Yuna here (god I feel dirty for saying that), what's up with all the gay *shudders* "b...buh....bbbbuuuuhhh....boooi's?" Seriously, they should call it American Gaydol.

RRR: Comic Genious.

Guest TheHulkster

"I don't know why they didn't like me shakin mah BUTT. Guys at parties like it!"

Man......Poor Houston

Guest Choken One
The black dude that started the show off really set the tone. Kind of an omen, if you will.

You mean Mr. "That anit my style man"?

Simon under attack was quite funny as well IMO

I half-expected him to press charges...he's just cool like that.

I'm with Yuna here (god I feel dirty for saying that), what's up with all the gay *shudders* "b...buh....bbbbuuuuhhh....boooi's?" Seriously, they should call it American Gaydol.

Ooooh, someone sided with me. That'd be a first in.......well, a long time. ^_^ But, honestly, when someone like me is getting sick of the gays and gay-wannabes, then it's probably time to stop.

"I don't know why they didn't like me shakin mah BUTT. Guys at parties like it!"

And isn't that really the prime reason why people try out for this? Of course, by that logic, shouldn't most of the strippers in Houston have tried out?

Man......Poor Houston

Since I didn't do it before, I apologize for the large amount of crap foisted upon the audiences of America by Houston, Texas, surrounding states, and Fookling Lee (obviously, the singing gene passed her by. Good thing she's bloody smart). You'd think that the 4th largest city (by city size, but 2nd by fattyness) in the States could do better.

Man......Poor Houston

Poor, poor Houston. No way are any of the people who made it last night that we saw gonna win.

As much as I want to see bad singers and funny comments from the judges, I want to see the good singers or singers that the Judges would argue over, like Randy override Simon and Paula decision about the yodelling girl that was classic.

Oh lord. Talk about sticking it to chinese people. 80% of the bad people shown were chinese.

I didn't like tonight's show. The first and second were good, Houston sucked and this was ok.

William was not up there with Keith though. SHE BANG SHE BANG OHH BABY. I laughed though.

Guest TheHulkster
That midget on tonights show was HOT.

I mean uhh..umm..

She looked exactly like my buddy's sister's best friend (whom I would fuck the shit out of). I am not going to lie, sex with a hot midget would probably be one of the highlights of my life. That's a memory that you could cherish forever.

That midget on tonights show was HOT.

I mean uhh..umm..

You meant - she wouldn't have to complain about sore knees.

William was not up there with Keith though. SHE BANG SHE BANG OHH BABY. I laughed though.

Definitely not. He gave it a shot, they said he sucked, and he took it with dignity, not like some of the whiny bitches who can't accept the fact that they're not good enough or not right for the show.