TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

The OAO XNet News Thread!

XNet's weekly ratings are up at the XNet front page. We started as a two-star fed, as every fed has to work its way up, but From The Fire ranked #2 in the *-** divisional rankings and was ranked #5 overall. Congratulations! Here's hoping we can continue to move up the rankings.

I would bitch about it, but we did sneak that show in. In all actuality they didn't have to rate that one. However, I don't see how are PPV stacks up as only 5 to these other feds who write 6k word shows.

Yeah, I skimmed the DCW show that beat us out in the *-** rankings and was quite disappointed. Unfortunately, I think a big part of what goes into the rankings may be hampered by the length of our matches.

Such is life, guys. We know what goes into them.

So let me get this straight. Writing a PPV that actually take the length of a full PPV to actually read doesn't get you the number one rating? Is that right?

Writing summary stuff that I could read during a commercial of Raw = ratings. Is that right?

Different strokes, I guess. Still, #5 ain't too shabby.

I think the problem is that we are new as well. People are new to our storylines, our style, our characters. I'll bet as time goes on, we'll continue to move up the charts towards #1.

When are we going to get a STORM/Lockdown/Smarkdown from JHawk's Beak????

When I have time to actually sit down and read the shows in one sitting. :)

Jay...you realize you have to try it out, at least once, right?

I don't think we've ever in nearly five yers had someone cover a show like it was RAW. The closest we've had is Dace, who critiques the matches and gives awesome feedback.

Please?

We unfortunately dropped to a 2.9 rating this week. I'm not sure what happened there, but we've got two relatively strong shows to be rated this week, so hopefully we'll go back up.

Keep writing, guys.

Speaking from a roleplaying fed owner's perspective, I can say with complete confidence that you didn't get the best show because it was your first week. They're not used to your style yet.

Also, make sure you have more segments in the middle of your shows. The best shows tend to have a lot of segments.

Well, you guys heard him.

"hm... I wonder if I can motivate them.

Hey, can you guys work any harder?"

"Yes sir!" *faster typing*

"*tips Tom Landry's hat*"

If you guys are still having problems in a few weeks with these idiots being a terrible interfed, there's another one that one of my rival feds are in that seems to be run pretty well.

http://www.sabataged.com/

My fed isn't in it, but I've considered entering once I get more staff members. Nonetheless, it seems to be run better than X-Net.

So, uh, Storm managed to pull #1 for all feds this week, with a score of 38/40. Smarkdown, by contrast, pulled a 33.5/40, putting it at #6 for all feds and #4 among 1-2 star feds for this week.

Now, I'm not one to brag, but considering that Storm is my show and Smarkdown is Tom's...

Well, 'nuff said. Good showing, guys.

Guest Korgath

Thought I'd drop by and congratulate everyone on getting SWF to the top. Yeah, show those 4 and 5 star bitches how a show's really done.

Awesome job everyone! However, I'm kind of wondering what put Storm up so high compared to Smarkdown. I thought Smarkdown was a failry strong episode. Also, someone put Lockdown in for review already, right?