TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Secret Agent

Skull Radio - February 25, 2007

skullradio3.jpg

Skull Radio makes its PRIME TIME debut as the show is live tonight at 8 P.M. EST. Johnny Dangerous and Alan Clark will discuss this past weeks Storm as well as a loom ahead to the 2/28 Storm and more!

If you have any topics of interest you’d like to hear discussed on Skull Radio then feel free to post them here.

The listener call in number as well as a direct link to the live feed will be posted one hour before show time. Stay tuned!

srarchive.jpg

Here's a direct link to the archive of the 2/25 show. Feel free to listen. Comments are greatly appreaciated. How else are we to know if you liked the concept and what future topics of discussion you might like to hear.

Thanks for your support~!

I was 4/24 on the oscars. last time I tune in to something other than skull radio on Sunday nights

The trick is not to bet on all of the categories - just pick the big ones.

I went 8 for 10, and am now $15 richer. Hooray!

Another nice, entertaining show. And yes, yes I was, like, 13 when I named Insane Luchador... I'm pretty sure I thought Luchador just meant "high flier" in general. So. Y'know.

But lookin' forward to next week.

Edit:

"Whose gay ass ringtone was that?"

"It's probably Alan's."

"It's not mine."

"It's certainly not mine..."

By the way, "Skull Radio: Storm Loves the Cock" if it's a disappointment.

Johnny sounds much deeper than I imagined. Alan sounds exactly as I thought, except that he also sounds like the guy who pimps ROH on the Wrestling Channel, and I hadn't connected the two.

I'm about five minutes in. I'll let you know more after Man U vs Reading.

"He's a happy guy now..."

No, Taamo, I'm not... you wouldn't understand me, man. I'm all angsty and rebellious and high and shit... none of you understand! (See, here's where I say it's a joke since, you know, people would prefer to cling onto old memories and assume I'm serious about that. So, having said that, it was a joke, a ha-ha).

But seriously, when did the whole "Phantasmo" argument happen? I know what the theory is but I don't know any of the details or the catalyst for it.

I just want to say that I have defended the hardcore title a few times. Like pretty much every PPV since I won it sans Clusterfuck, among many other times. Not my fault I've faced pretty much no competition. Blame Akira for that. lollerpantszorz.

Tom, if you thought I was being pointlessly childish about the Toxxic thing you could have just told me over AIM you know, I wouldn't have hated you. Well, I might, but it'd have stopped the whole argument with Danny.

However, I agree with Raynor from last week's show thread - Tom sounds NOTHING like I imagined. He's far too high-pitched for a man shaped like a barrel.

A nice show though guys, sort of motivational and yet scathing :)

But how do you know I wasn't jesting about his jesting? Ah-ha, I have you there, except that I'm starting to give myself a headache.

Thanks for reminding me of my five and a half years of futility and wasted potential.

I don't really mind talking about the old gimmick that much, after all, it's probably when I actually wrote the most. There were some awful, regrettable moments that everyone has, like The New Sound, but it's my first few weeks in the IGNJL as Tommy Gunn that really irk me. As little as Mafia had to do with mafia hitmen, though, at some points there's very little difference between he and Manson.