TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Idea for a new Fed... Shock Wrestling

What sort of pro wrestling-specific legislation is out there? I know Maryland has its athletic commission regulate pro wrestling, which is gay, but what else?

Lots of states have wrestling commissions, of varying degrees of strictness. (Did you know that the Piledriver is really illegal in Louisiana?) But in XPW's case, I think it was just a state law banning any sort of nudity at public events.

Being an E-fed nerd, I've seen damn near all of these written up before.

Kiddie Diddler? Seen it.

Urinate or Defecate for a submission win? Seen it.

Bag of Coke on a Pole Match? Seen it.

Gay King Kong Bundy Rip off? Seen it.

i'm the reigning queen of barbed wire dildo on a pole matches. that's why efeds are so much fun, you can do anything.

Welcome to the board, Rob Black

best reply in this thread.

"Loser Buys The Beer" Match

"Weighted Rubber Chicken on a Pole" Match

The "Bourbon Street Brawl" that ends up on a public bus in New Orleans

E-feds rule.

this may be like an e-fed, but let's try to book it realistically. E-feds usually have garbage like "the wrestler can fly" or "grows a 3rd arm". Let's book this like as if we would start this Fed if any of us had enough $$$.

phat ideas so far. the gay lumberjack match is best so far.

here's a couple more:

instead of nitro girls, have strippers in between matches.

when high spots r hit, the crowd chants "fuck you! fuck you! fuck you!" similar to "ECW! or TNA!"

the owner would have Heyman's attitude but with McMahon's swagger

a couple of names for monthly PPVs can be "The Shit House", "Holy Hour" and its wrestlemania would be FuckFest

As for the pissing idea, it can be booked where a wrestler would go under the ring at a certain point in the match (like HHH going for the sledgehammer). He gets a flask out from under there which is supposed to be empty (but its not) and kayfabe pisses into the flask. He would do it up against the apron so the crowd couldnt see if he was legit pissing or not and would assume he was (like anything else in wrestling). then he goes into the ring and splashes the golden liquid at his opponent's face. He'd get pop from the crowd each time they know he's gonna do it, just like Foley would when he'd pull out Socko.

I'm new to this board, so I put that "shock wrestling" disclaimer in the topic so I wouldnt get banned for my first post. Hopefully this board is lenient and allows free speech. to me, a fed like this wouldnt be shock wrestling, it'd be wrestling the way it should be.

The Jesus wrestler will ride to the ring on a donkey, and his valet will be the Virgin Mary, and during his match she does a show with the donkey, and then Jesus fucks his own mother in the ring to celebrate.

I also suggest a tag team of Hitler and Caligula, and they ride to the ring in rickshaws pulled by Jesse Owens and OJ Simpson, and their team name is "Fuck the Beatles".

You know I'd be down to do this fed for real. Only place I think I could find enough support is Japan, though.

I don't think these ideas could ever come to fruition in a public venue. BUT I believe we've happened upon the perfect concept for the first TSM Films production.

The Jesus wrestler will ride to the ring on a donkey, and his valet will be the Virgin Mary, and during his match she does a show with the donkey, and then Jesus fucks his own mother in the ring to celebrate.

I also suggest a tag team of Hitler and Caligula, and they ride to the ring in rickshaws pulled by Jesse Owens and OJ Simpson, and their team name is "Fuck the Beatles".

You know I'd be down to do this fed for real. Only place I think I could find enough support is Japan, though.

ok, u can have a wrestler named Jesus Christ who has a valet named Mary and they have a Beaver Cleavage type relationship. but no donkey though, there wouldnt be enough room at ringside

naming a guy Hitler is too direct. how bout having a guy named Der Fuhrer and he hangs out with the KKK stable

Kid Hitler... awesome. His finisher can be the Final Solution.

If you want to offend, go for the throat.

Guest blame that goot.

Long ago, I came up with a gimmick called "Steve Hitler" where the guy is just a normal fellow whose name happens to be Steve Hitler, and gradually he becomes Hitler, or something, because that's what people wanted him to be. I don't know.

I'm new to this board, so I put that "shock wrestling" disclaimer in the topic so I wouldnt get banned for my first post. Hopefully this board is lenient and allows free speech.

You have no idea.

A drugs match, where various illegal drugs would be available to be used as weapons (stab your opponent with needle or hit him with bags full of weed or cocaine) Book the wrestlers to hesitate while they decide if they should use the drugs as weapons or use the drugs.

They're pro wrestlers, of course they're going to consume the drugs

I don't think these ideas could ever come to fruition in a public venue. BUT I believe we've happened upon the perfect concept for the first TSM Films production.

I would totally be on board to make that movie.

Long ago, I came up with a gimmick called "Steve Hitler" where the guy is just a normal fellow whose name happens to be Steve Hitler, and gradually he becomes Hitler, or something, because that's what people wanted him to be. I don't know.

I'm new to this board, so I put that "shock wrestling" disclaimer in the topic so I wouldnt get banned for my first post. Hopefully this board is lenient and allows free speech.

You have no idea.

so does that mean anything goes? i hope so, ive been kicked out of way too many forums for bullshit. they kicked me out of the NE patriots forum for laughing at them for losing the super bowl. kicked me out of a baseball board for posting "tasteless" jokes that werent even fucking tasteless. fuckin assholes.

then i got kicked out of this one forum for a missing woman who's presumed dead. its assumed her husband killed her, whos 30 years older than her. so i post saying that she deserved it for hookin up with a dirty old man. speakin my mind, ya know. those fucking pricks banned me for saying that.

then u got those mods out there who ban people for flaming. how fuckin pathetic. whats the big fuckin deal in talkin shit to someone who's like 1000 miles away. i hate mods who are panzies like that. hopefully theres none of that on this board

Guest blame that goot.
i got kicked out of this one forum for a missing woman who's presumed dead. its assumed her husband killed her, whos 30 years older than her. so i post saying that she deserved it for hookin up with a dirty old man. speakin my mind, ya know. those fucking pricks banned me for saying that.

Were you talking about Drew Peterson?

i got kicked out of this one forum for a missing woman who's presumed dead. its assumed her husband killed her, whos 30 years older than her. so i post saying that she deserved it for hookin up with a dirty old man. speakin my mind, ya know. those fucking pricks banned me for saying that.

Were you talking about Drew Peterson?

yeah, it was on findstaceypeterson.com. that dumb bitch deserved it. she married a fat old slob who was married 3 times before and cheated on his wife with her. cmon now

Guest I swallowed a Q-Tip.

Why did you forget how to capitalize your sentences over the course of five posts? In fact, I could argue that your entire handle on English decayed since your first post.

This reminded me that there was a character in my old backyard fed who was a slave. His theme music was "Swing Low Sweet Chariot", and he came out in chains being led by his owner, Massa Bates. And any titles he won were actually held by Massa.