TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
At Home

Barack Obama's Inauguration

Racheal Maddow just ranted about Califonia re-banning gay marriage (Racheal's gay FYI) the dude next to her scratched his head, and then Keith Olbermann went back to talking about the Presidential race.

I was amused.

Only 14% have been reported, it is 54-46.......I voted NO, and hope it doesn't pass but it is a tad early to say it will or won't pass. Polls going into today had it losing in a close race. *crosses fingers*

You can come get my HDTV. I was looking at buying a newer one and they were going to charge me $100 to remove mine since its not a normal removal (it weighs over 200 lbs and has to go through a window to get it out). Ive actually contemplated putting it up on a site like freecycle to get rid of it so I dont have to spend more than its worth to get it out. I certainly can't lift 200 lbs myself.

In addition to everything else, you're also reallllly boring.

Why isn't Hannity out on Fox New? :(

Maybe he's on on suicide watch.

OMG PEOPLE ARE RIOTING IN THE STREETS!!!!

Well, it's more of a peaceful riot, with a lot more dancing and hugging than car tipping, but still. RIOTING!!!

Now one can only hope people actually listened to the message of his speech and didn't just ignore it to do a lot of HA HA finger pointing.

Also Soledad O'Brien knows how to bring down a mood with her nice little, "It was a speech much like the one Martin Luther King gave before he was assassinated." Nice Soledad, real nice.

Lol, I caught that too. It came off horribly. "The day before".

I just learned one of my now ex friends is a racist bitch. Guess all the development meant for her brain clearly did go into her massive chest. Nothing like getting a text saying, "I can't believe that f*cking ****** won!"

Swear to goodness, some people are bloody idiots.

What's the word on the gay marriage Prop in California? CNN.com is a overloaded mess right now.

I just learned one of my now ex friends is a racist bitch. Guess all the development meant for her brain clearly did go into her massive chest. Nothing like getting a text saying, "I can't believe that f*cking ****** won!"

What's the word on the gay marriage Prop in California? CNN.com is a overloaded mess right now.

I got a text from a friend I've had since 6th grade, and who I work with every day at aroun 10 pm (when the race got away from McCain for good) that read:

"Enjoy your fucking nigger president".

I think I've said this before...but the only people I knew that were voting McCain either wouldn't vote for the black guy, or they thought Palin was hot.

My republican friends just weren't voting because they didn't see the point in New York.

Maybe she was being ironic?

Al Franken hasn't lost yet. He's only down 10k with about 600 precincts left.

Yeah. I'm going to stay up to watch the end of that race.

By the by, Proposition 1 (Allowing Medical Marijuana) and Proposition 2 (Allowing Stem Cell Research) have passed in Michigan. Prop 2 is especially good, since Michigan is a big leader in the medical and biotech fields.

Last I heard it was about 55-45 in favor of the ban.

I had a co-worker come up and say "I can't believe that black ass won!"

I asked what his reasons were and he said "Republicians have the balls to attack those who hate us"

I said "So attacking people will make them like us?"

He muttered and walked away.

It's still early here, but Prop 8 looks to pass, which is very bittersweet to me and and a lot of other people. I don't think we get the full tally until tomorrow anyway, but if there is a tad of optimism San Fransisco and Los Angeles lag on their results. California may be a blue state, but Between Northern California and Los Angeles, California still retains a lot of its extreme conservatism in places like the High Desert, Inland Empire, San Diego, Central California and the Eastern Sierras near Nevada and Arizona.

Even if it does pass, I think it's going to be a long struggle, but I think we will get this right one day hopefully.

Not in the least. She did one of those horrible ass angry symbols reserved for aol messaging that I refuse to type cause they are lame.

She is a democrat who was pissed when he beat out Hilary. I figured it was maybe cause it was a man beating a woman candidate was the reason she was pissed then. Nope, she just didn't want a black man to be President.

And damn, so what happens to all of the marriages? Are they banned now or are they still legal? What's the deal with that?

Guest C*Z*E*C*H
Oback Barama

Brew Drees?

The son of a black man from Kenya and a white man from Kansas. Westwood One sends its condolences to the 84-year-old grandmother of Barack Obama. A brother should pull up his pants.

Not in the least. She did one of those horrible ass angry symbols reserved for aol messaging that I refuse to type cause they are lame.

She is a democrat who was pissed when he beat out Hilary. I figured it was maybe cause it was a man beating a woman candidate was the reason she was pissed then. Nope, she just didn't want a black man to be President.

And damn, so what happens to all of the marriages? Are they banned now or are they still legal? What's the deal with that?

That's fucking tragic if they nullify all those marriages. So if this BS passes, can one of those Liberal Activist Judges we always hear about come along and fix things.

Guest C*Z*E*C*H

How is that proposition passing in California? Positively baffling to me. Let them have their gay marriage. It's not harming anyone.

I think the issue of gay marriage will most likely go to the Supreme Court. I don't think all of the people who got married are going to just give up their marriage license because some bigots form Utah convinced some people that they were going teach kids gay marriage. Ugh so pissed about this.... All I know is that I hope the fight goes on and we rise above this stupidity.

People forget California has brought the nation Richard Nixon and Ronald Regan. This state was extremely conservative until about 1992-1994, when Pete Wilson and Co. tried to take rights from illegals, effectively killing GOP support among latinos. California has had a majority of Republican governors with some exceptions and had a long run recently until Gray Davis in 1998. Look up some of our Republican Senators in the past, there are some crazies. Reagan conservatives still inhabit the rural areas of the state and California goes blue thanks to the heavy populations of Northern California and Los Angeles.