I learned a valuable lesson this week...
When your forum signature is a counter for a title reign, do not assume it is safe to set it 5 days ahead while you are on vacation because WWE wouldn't change a title 6 days before a PPV. It was a bit weird to come home on Wednesday and watch a tape of Raw only to see Shelton Benjamin lose his IC title on Monday while my forum signature claimed he was still IC champ on Wednesday. It seems few cared or noticed though.
Other things I learned while away:
The penny Star Wars slot machines are probably the greatest video slot machine gambling experience ever.
A roller coaster ride that only lasts 20 seconds may actually be better than one that lasts 2 minutes and 20 seconds (in this case, it would be a roller coaster at the Sahara Hotel in Las Vegas that blasts you at 70mph right away compared to New York New York Casino's decent but not as good longer coaster ride).
When the sign says "Do not feed the bears", brother, you better not feed those bears.
Actually that last one had nothing to do with my trip.
I also picked up a few DVDs while away - after finding out the Virgin Megastore in Caesers Palace no longer exists and finding a FYE at a mall near the hotel - and so far so good is what I have to say about "The Top Superstars of the 80s" and "The Life and Death of the Road Warriors". While nothing (maybe outside of the match with the Hart Foundation) on the LOD DVD is a super great wrestling match, it was just so weird and cool to watch LOD vs Tenryu/Hogan and mark out for it. I was also pleasantly surprised to see the 80s DVD is actually a 3 hour program about with clips and histories of the featured 15 stars with the matches and other bonuses serving just as extras. Some people don't care for that, I do.
A nice thing about living in Canada is Justice League Unlimited just finished it's season up here with a pretty interesting episode.
And with that, I'm off to watch some more things on the TV.
As the most viewed diary here, which is akin to being the most watched program on FSN, I'm wondering if there is anything specific you people want to see here?
I'm open to any reasonable, and most unreasonable, suggestions, if only to keep the content going, and to stir some sort, any sort, of talk.
People, the floor is yours.
Cartoon Brew and Cartoon Retro are your answers. Forget Toonzone or Animation Insider... These two sites will make you love animation more that even my site can... I love these two sites. Retro takes you back to the early days of animation and design. Brew takes a look at todays animation stars.
I love certain people on this board.
Especially the ones who choose to bash me however they can. Myself and Desperate Housewife had our little problems, but she has proven without a shadow of a doubt, that she is utterly senseless. So I have no problem with her. Her insanity has been witnessed by many, I'm not alone in this case.
MikeSC and I had quite the feud for a while. But in the end, it was all forgotten and i have no hard feelings for him. In fact I respect him more. I'm not talking about his CE rants I've heard so much about. Just wrestling discussion.
But there is another person who can't stand the fact that I don't go along with the smark flock. This person likes to make references to me every chance he gets. But this person refuses to back themselves up. I guess they just don't want to look stupid. They probably just want to keep up their "High and Mighty" image. This person really must think about me a lot. I must be on his mind many times a day. Judging from what I've read, this obsession just eats him alive.
Let's get this straight. I don't think that I'm always right or that I'm above anyone here. (he does) So I can admit that I think the person is generally smart, and has a very vast knowledge of wrestling in general. But this person is so High and Mighty they refuse to consider any other opinions or views. They approach everything with a closed mind and tells others to open their minds. I have yet to see this person admit to being wrong, misinformed, or even possibly incorrect. This person is here for one reason, to stroke his own ego. He must not have much of a life outside the internet, if he does and acts like this in real life, I would be amazed if his mother even loves him.
To this person who seems to be all torn up over little old me. Open your mind and try to drop the god complex. You seem like you could have an intelligent conversation, so try it some time. Quit being such a hypocrite.
And just to prove you wrong about this current issue that upsets you so. I could be wrong. Hell there is a 50/50 chance that I am. I'm just not one to jump to conclusions nor am I one to have my opinions told to me. I don't live my life according to a wrestling tabloid. Whatever the sheets say is not gospel, maybe you should open your eyes and stop having your views fed to you by meltzer.
If you have such a problem with me, why can't you take some of your own advice and take it to the PMs?
I hate idiots. I despise them with a purple passion. If someone is so badly not up to speed on something that they’re going backwards, then they need to get the fuck out of my way and pollute somewhere else with their idiotic, asinine and downright retarded opinions, because I don’t want them anywhere near me. If someone is open that they’re don’t know about something but are willing to learn, then fine, I have no problem with people like that. In fact, I like people like that, because they’re open to learning. But I hate people who clearly don’t now what the fuck they’re talking about wandering around and stinking up the place with every brain fart that they feel the need to inflict on people.
I hate people whose blind, sycophantic, bordering on pathologically obsessive devotion to a certain person leaves them unable and unwilling to be objective. Instead of verbally fellating these people at every turn and making people think you’re hopelessly in love them, which is undoubtedly true in certain cases, why don’t you sad inadequate people try opening up your mind a little ? Why don’t you try, just try a little, to open your tiny little minds to the possibility that the love of your life does not does have the sun shining out of their ass. Try opening up your mind to the possibility that maybe, just maybe, your hero isn’t much of a fucking hero. They’re human, not a god, and they’re not this perfect being that you imagine them to be. Oh sure, they might seem to acquiesce on a point or two and seem to acknowledge the failings of their loved one, but you know full well that they’re just paying lip service, and that in the back of their minds they’re constantly convincing themselves that they are right and everyone else is wrong. People like this need to either get a goddamn life, or find the nearest bridge and taking a fucking swan dive off of it.
I hate religion. I think that any belief system that tells you that you can go to a so-called heaven but only if you believe in this or that particular deity, or give all of your money to a person or other conglomerate, is an absolute joke, and I really think that if people find the need to believe in a mystical being to give their lives meaning or order really need to examine themselves. Let me clue you in on something folks. The only faith you need is a faith in yourself. Not in some mystical being high in the sky. Not in some ‘prophet’ from 2000 years ago or whenever. Just yourself. If you want to believe that some mystical force is guiding your actions and leading on a path of ‘righteousness’, then go right ahead. But if you wake up and realize it’s all one big con game don’t come crying to me, expecting me to give a shit. I tried telling you what the score was, but you were too interested in believing in someone that isn’t there rather than someone who is, that being you.
What is WWE thinking with this draft?
Raw - John Cena - Idiotic move, unless he gets drafted back to SD. Smackdown is now the Land of Heels. Moving Smackdown's most over face and most urban character is only going to work if they move him back.
Smackdown - Chris Benoit - Well benoit was basically becoming fodder for Edge on RAW lately so he was out of options. Should be a good move.
RAW - Kurt Angle - I get the feeling there isn't enough room on RAW for Angle and Triple H. A show with 2 super heels just isn't going to work, unless they join forces somehow. Bad pick anyways. They could have continued his rivalry with benoit on SD.
Smackdown - Randy Orton - Well, i don't think Orton and Cena should be on the same show. I think that is the WWE's money match 3 or 4 years from now. They should keep them seperate for as long as possible. If Cena is on RAW, then good move. Randy may be just another heel thrown on the pile, but this should at least freshen him up. Maybe he could get over as a face on SD?
RAW - Carlito - Carlito screams smackdown to me. I think he should have stayed. Maybe they could have had a carlito vs Cena rematch somewhere down the road, play off the old feud. To top it off, they have carlito go over benjamin and end his long ass title reign. We should start to call this "E-ing" a title reign. Since they just did this with JBL. They make Benjamin look like a chump, losing to the smaller carlito via roll-up. Carlito is less than great in the ring and really doesn't have a finisher that i've seen. They need to decide what they want him to do in the ring before giving him a title to run with.
Smackdown - Muhammad Hassan and Davari - It's good they sent Davari with him. These two shouldn't be broken up yet. But why in the FUCK did he get squashed by Cena. That was some horrible booking. They should have had them go to a no contest, then if they ever meet again, neither of them look like shit. Hassan was squashed right before starting a fresh push on SD. This just proves how stupid the E can be.
Possibles for the next picks, my pick in bold.
RAW - Rey Mysterio, JBL, Eddie, Big Show, Booker T
Smackdown - Jericho, Christian, Triple H, Batista, Cena, Edge, Kane
I would like Mysterio on RAW, but i don't think he will get a chance to get away from the cruisers.
JBL would be too many heels.
Eddie wouldn't make much sense
Big Show is a face that is expendable
Booker T is the same as TBS.
Jericho NEEDS smackdown, Christian could use it, so could Edge
Trips won't go
Batista can't carry smackdown
Kane has no reason
Smackdown needs Cena, if they don't get him back...they are as good as dead.
According to Wade Keller, Jeff Jarrett had been throwing a fit all last week about not winning his title back during the King of the Mountain match at Slammiversary. So instead of jobbing he took himself out of the match.
This makes absolutely no sense to me. Why would Jarrett want his title back so soon? Why would Jarrett take himself out of the match, instead of just not winning it? This makes no sense because it's false.
Did it ever occur to anyone that people report fake news about 75% of the time. But any news that makes the IWC happy is always just taken as gospel. Any news bashing Triple H or Jeff Jarrett is welcomed with open arms and without questioning. I agree these guys are probably politicians and are in business for themselves sometimes. But these sites reporting the news make them seem like they are out to destroy wrestling as we know it.
In reality, this news is reported to work the IWC. These sites get a small piece of information and blow it up into major news. Why? It makes them money. They make money off rumors and gossip in the wrestling world, they are the tabloids of wrestling and people act like they are CNN.
I doubt Jeff Jarrett even made mention of winning his belt back. He JUST lost it. This request would make him the biggest backstage cancer of all time, worse than Hogan and Nash combined. Why would Jeff "take himself out of the match" instead of just losing? He lost to AJ styles the month before. Abyss murdered him on Impact in the weeks before. Why would he have a problem with losing in a match that involves 4 other people. He wouldn't have had to be the one getting pinned or getting squashed, there are 4 other guys to take that.
Then people say that the TNA booking committee put the belt on Raven to spite Jeff Jarrett. People also said they made Jarrett drop the title to Styles out of spite. If they did those things just to get back at one worker, wouldn't that make all of them just as bad as him? Putting the belt on people purely to get back at another individual is stupid and childish. This would make them just as guilty as Jarrett of backstage politics. But nobody realizes this, they just point the finger at Jeff some more.
Answer me one question. When is the last time since Hogan, that a babyface has been a "backstage cancer"? Smarks get worked just as much as Marks do, just through different avenues. Not saying I've never been worked, I'm sure I've bought fake news many times. It's just that there are very few people who question news that seems to be made up purely for the IWC enjoyment.
I’m not going to name names, but someone actually said that, in his head, John Cena logically has to lose the WWE Title this Sunday at Vengeance.
Yes, the same John Cena who WWE has firmly and most definitely put their infamous promotional machine behind. Now, obviously John Cena is going to lose the WWE eventually, and it will in all likelihood be Triple H he loses it to, because that’s just how things are in WWE. But can someone tell me the logic, because that’s the buzzword of the moment, in John Cena losing the WWE Title to either Christian or Chris Jericho, two guys who have zero credibility? Do remember that such a move would make Cena look like a chump, and while Cena is going to get made to look like a chump eventually, at the hands of you-know-who, it isn’t going to happen at the hands of two perennial midcarders like Christian or Jericho.
In case you’re unfamiliar with the definition of logic, as one person clearly is, here is some help from our friends at the Oxford English Dictionary:
1. Reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity. • the quality of being justifiable by reason. • (the logic of) the course of action following as a necessary consequence of.
Can someone tell me the validity in the idea that WWE would sacrifice the merchandising potential of one of their hottest acts to someone who isn’t Triple H?
What I don't understand about people are that they are entertained by the crap that WWE puts out. The Lita/Edge wedding, Muhammad Hassan, CARLITO...
In the old days we were afforded a higher standard due to the competition between WWF and WCW and to a lesser extent, ECW. These days are gone, and the only available wrestling we have without shelling out the big bucks for RoH tapes or whatnot is the WWE. It really saddens me to see that the standard has taken a huge dip in recent years to the point that spitting apples at people or a demon popping up from under the ring during a wedding or things of that nature is wildly praised. It made me realize that the business will never change despite cries by the "smarks". Why? The fans, marks and smarks both, have accepted what they put out as either mediocre or "decent". Not The Californian. Give me good wrestling matches. Give me logical storylines. Give me something that I can hold in high regard. Fuck this low expectation shit.
I don’t ask for much out of my wrestling shows. All I want is good wrestling, good storylines and good angles. No one specific aspect need be focused on more than any other, but they should all be good, or at least enjoyable to watch in some positive manner. In the event that one or two of those things I want out of a wrestling show are sub-par, then the third aspect should be good enough that it carries things. It should be so great that it makes up for everything else not being up to par. A couple of examples would be a Raw that had some terrible skits and angles but was capped off with a MOTY level bout between Edge and Kurt Angle, or a Raw with shoddy matches and skits, but with a returning Matt Hardy cutting a blistering worked shoot promo on Edge and Lita. That’s all I want out of a wrestling show. Is that too much to ask? Is it really too much to ask that the people doing their jobs do them to an acceptable standard?
RAW...Has Gone MAD
Eh... Can somebody get me the lisence plate of the show that just hit us?
You mean to tell me, that CARLITO- the weaker of the two Colon Brothers (why didnt they get his older brother? Tell me why? He would have worked a match and might have been better suited for this role?) WINS TWO MAIN EVENT TITLES IN LESS THAN A YEAR? WITH THREE MOVES? That does not happen... That means most Garbage Brawers have a shot... (just putting it out there) at those two titles.
How can The Brand, PISS off one of the most consistant title reigns in IC history. Benjamin is one of the best WWE based Wrestlers in a LONG Time. He is as good as Booker T was in his prime. I hope Shelten gets a shot at the the title (The Unified Title Series 2- yes...in 22 days, we will know if ECW returns) and SOON. One thing John Cena did, was to wipe the title clean of JBL's misfortions (he is no Stan Hanson, too weak with his power bombs, and his closeline from hell loses a lot of power when he falls, so what does he do? Cheats, wins by DQ... UGH.)- nice looking title if you forget the spinner.
Is it me, or does it seem HHH realises he needed more lessons from Killer Kolwizky(sp) We seen better days from the so called "King of Kings" Cornettes boys (Cena, Orton, Batista) are getting better- but still rough around the edges. HHH needs to take a Big bump from the Cell, or the PPV is in trouble. The tag match last night was NUTS, booked very badly, but nice AJPW style.
The wedding was a tease from the ECW PPV- sadly Gerwitz needs to go and start looking for a new job in some days...
Maybe Smackdown will do better this week, everything worked well last week...
Some Deer like creatures in the Desert Dome
Burmuse(sp) Python in the Rainforest
Tapairs in the Rainforest
Blue Penguins, my favorite one is the dirty one who is looking in the opposite direction of the others. He stared at me while I ate lunch.
Sleeping Gorilla in the new Gorilla Forest exibit, which i thought sucked.
Some Monkies begging for a Cheezit.
Great face on this Sun Bear.
Huge friggin Tiger
This cougar was pissed!
Depressed Lion who just layed there the whole time.
Apparantly 31 people have clicked on this link, and some kind people(2) have rated this three out of five, fuck knows why, as its just me rambling on about any old shite. To be honest, I'm still feeling this thing, I sit down, and my mind goes blank, anyway enough of all that, I will just give some urls and shut the fuck up
Time to do one of these Livejournal-esque surveys.....copy if you'd like
001. What is your name: Ethan
002. Spell your name backwards: Nahte
003. Birth day: April 6, 1982
004. Male or female: Male
005. Astrological sign: Aries
006. Nicknames: none really
007. Occupation: Tech support
008. Height: 6'2"
009. Weight: 145lbs
010. Hair color: brown.
011. Eye color: Hazel, it changes colors from green to grey to brown.
012. Where were you born: Pawnee City, NE.
013. Where do you reside now: Lincoln, NE.
015. Screen names: FiveDollarFetus (AIM), madrox200 (yahoo).
016. E-mail addy: yahoo
017. What does your screen name stand for: nothing really.
018. What is your TSM name: CarnivalizComing
019. What does your TSM name stand for: the carnival's arrival
020. Pets: 2 cats.
021. .. of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake: no cake
022. Piercings: none
023. Tattoos: None, yet.
024. Shoe size: 11.5
025. Righty or lefty: Righty.
026. Wearing: Atmosphere Tshirt and jeans
027. Hearing: people talk about DSL
028. Feeling: tired
029. Eating/drinking: a coke
061. Have you ever been in love: Yeah.
062. How many people have you said "I love you" to: family
063. How many people have you been in love with: 1.
064. How many people have you kissed: no clue
065. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex: not sexually
066. How many people have you dated: probably dated only about 5
067. What do you look for in a guy/girl: Ass, boobs, bitchyness level
068. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex: Ass, boobs
069. What type of guy / girl do you usually go for: Goth
073. Do you have a crush right now: yes
074. If so who is it: HTQ..don't tell him.
075. Do you believe in love at first sight: No.
076. Do you remember your first love: Yeah.
077. Who is the first person you kissed: can't remember
078. Do you believe in fate: No
079. Do you believe in soul mates: No
080. If so do you believe you'll ever find yours: n/a
121. What song do you swear was written about you or your life: i don't know
122. What's the most embarrasing cd you own: DC Talk or Mortal Kombat soundtracks
123. What's the best cd you own: Dark Lotus - Tales from the Lotus Pod
124. What song do you absolutely hate: "homies" ICP
125. Do you sing in the shower: sometimes
126. What song reminds you of that special someone: "modern man's hustle" Atmosphere
152. Color: Red/Black/Green.
153. Food: Pizza i guess
154. Song: "nothing's left" ICP
155. Show: Family Guy, Futurama, The Cosby Show, Aqua Teens, Fresh Prince, Roseanne, wrestling
156. School subject: History
157. Band/singer/artist: rapper: Violent J or Monoxide
159. Outfit: ?
160. Radio station: None..I hate the radio.
161. Movie: Sixth Sense, Big Money Hustlas
162. Pair of shoes: Orange Nike Chanjos
163. Cartoon: Futurama, Family Guy, Aqua teens
164. Actor: Bruce Willis, Will Smith
165. Actress: ?
166. Potato chip: BBQ or Jalapano
167. Drink: Mountain Dew
168: Soda: Mountain Dew
169. Holiday: Christmas
170. Perfume/cologne: Tommy or Very Sexy
171. Pizza topping: Cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives.
172. Jello flavor: lime
173. Lunch meat: Honey Turkey.
174. Card game: Poker i guess
175. Video game: Mortal Kombats
176. Website: none
177. Book: Foley's. Violent J's
178. Computer game: None
180. Cereal: Frosted Flakes
181. Comedian: Mitch Hedberg..RIP
182. Dessert: none
183. Disney character: Scar from the Lion King
187. Childhood toy: Toy Dinosaurs
189. Candy bar: Reese's.
190. Magazine: i used to read The Source...until i found out they were racist.
191. Salad dressing: Ranch, Dorthy Lynch
192. Thing to do on the weekend: sleep, watch wrestling DVD's
194. Season: Summer
196. Person to talk to online: smarks
197. What color are your sheets: Gray with black swirlie things.
198. What color are your bedroom walls: White.
199. Do you have posters on your wall: Yeah a couple.
200. If so of what: kittie and korn all my gf's
201. Do you have a tv in your bedroom: Yeah.
202. How many pillows are on your bed: 4
203. What do you normally sleep in: undies.
205. What size bed do you have: Full.
206. Do you have a waterbed/bunkbed/daybed: No, I just have a BED. I have a fold-out couch in my living room..if that even qualifies as a second bed.
207. Do you have your own phone line in your bedroom: No.
209. Describe the last nightmare you had: i don't know, something about vampires
210. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: no
211. How many people can comfortably sleep comfortably in your bed? 2
212. Do you sleep in any unusual positions: On my back or on my left side
213. Do you have to share your bedroom with a sibling: No.
214. Do you snore: no
215. How about drool: No.
216. Do you have an alarm clock in your room: 2..Kari's and mine
217. What color is the carpet in your room: I don't know..an off-white color?
218. What's under your bed: Nothing..there is no "under my bed". There's just a mattress, then box springs, then floor.
&THIS OR THAT
219. Loser / wannabe: loser
220. Doughnuts / bagels: doughnuts
221. Day / night: night
222. Wicked witch of the east / wicked witch of the west: eastside
223. Heaven / hell: duh
224. Make love / have sex: sex
225. Coffee / tea: both
226. Hamburgers / hotdogs: Hamburgers.
227. Rap / rock: rap
228. Britney / Christina: Christina.
234. McDonalds / Taco Bell: taco bell
235. Sweet / sour: both
236. Punk / emo: niether
237. Hot / cold: hot
238. Winter / summer: Summer.
239. Spring / fall: Spring.
240. Operas / plays: niether
241. Read / watch tv: Watch TV.
242. CDs / tapes: CDs.
243. DVDs / VHS: DVDs.
244. Old / new: Both are good, depends, though.
245. Shorts / skirts: Shorts on me, skirts on girls
246. Pink / red: Red.
247. Colored pictures / B&W photos: Colored.
248. Meat / vegetables: meat
249. Mexican food / Chinese food: Mexican
250. Commercials / infomercials: Infomercials
251. Scary movies / comedies: scary
252. Bikinis / one piece bathing suits: Bikinis, not on me
HAVE YOU EVER
331. Mooned anyone: Yeah.
332. Been on a diet: nope
333. Been to a foreign country: nope
334. Broken a bone: yes, my arm
335. Swallowed a toothcap/filling: nope
336. Swear at a teacher: yep
337. Talked to an TSM member via e-mails or instant messages: no
338. Got in a fight: ya
339. Dated a teacher: No.
340. Laughed so hard you peed your pants: no
341. Thought about killing your enemy: maybe
342. Gone skinny dipping: no
343. Met another TSM member in the flesh: no
344. Told a little white lie: yes
345. Told a secret you swore not to tell: yes
346. Stolen anything: yes
347. Misused a swear word and it sounded absolutely stupid: I don't know?
348. Been on TV: front row nitro
349. Been on the radio: No.
350. Been in a mosh pit: Yeah.
351. Been to a concert: Yeah.
352. Dated one of your best friends: no
353. Loved someone so much it makes you cry: no
354. Deceived somebody close to you: Probably.
355. Broken the law: Yeah.
356. Been to a rodeo: damnit, once.
357. Been on a talk show: No.
358. Been on a game show: No.
359. Been on an airplane: No
360. Got to ride on a firetruck: yes.
361. Came close to dying: i took a massive neck bump when i rolled my car, thats the closest.
363. Gave someone a piggy back ride: Yeah.
364. Terrorized a babysitter: no.
365. Made a mud pie: No.
366. Had a dream that you're falling off a cliff: ya.
367. Snuck out of the house at night: Yes.
368. Been so drunk you don't remember your name: no.
370. Felt like you didn't belong: Sure.
371. Felt like the 3rd wheel: Oh yeah.
372. Smoked: yes
373. Done drugs: weed thats it.
374. Been arrested: Nope.
375. Had your tonsils removed: No.
376. Gone to camp: basketball camp
377. Won a bet: ya.
378. Written a love letter: probably back in JR high.
379. Gone out of your way to be with the one you love: sure.
380. Written a love poem: no
381. Kissed in the rain: No.
382. Slow danced with someone you love: no, god this thing is emo.
383. Went on webcam nude: i showed my dick to some girl once.
384. Faked an orgasm: no
385. Stolen a kiss: no
386. Asked a friend for relationship advice: sure
387. Had a friend steal your boyfriend / girlfriend: nah, they've tried
388. Watched the sunset / rise with someone you love: no.
389. Gotten a speeding ticket: yes.
390. Done jail time: No.
391. Had to wear a uniform to work: no
392. Won a trophy: sure
393. Thrown up in public: no
394. Bowled a perfect game: No.
395. Failed / got held back: No.
396. Got perfect attendance: No.
400. Cut yourself: haha no
425. Do you believe in aliens: maybe, not sure
426. Name three things that are next to your computer: Cigarettes, mountain dew, cell phone.
427. Do you have any hidden talents: no
428. Do you wish MTV would play music videos: MTV is horrible.
429. If you were to star in a movie, what kind of movie would it be: ?
430. What would your movie star name be: Ethan?
431. Do you play any sports: I played basketball in HS and college, thats it.
432. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen: the ring maybe?
433. What is the best movie you've seen in the theater or rented recently: STAR WARS.
434. What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen: Kill Bill. I didn't even finish it.
435. Do you drive: Yes.
436. What is your dream car: a new style mercury cougar
437. Do you think you are good looking: sure
438. Do others think you are good looking: sure
439. Would you ever sky dive: No.
440. Do you believe in Bigfoot: probably not
441. How many rooms do you have in your house: In my APARTMENT? 4...5 if you want to include my closet. Haha.
442. Are you afraid of roller coasters: yes
456. What is your weakness: Cigarettes.
457. Name something you can't get enough of: Cigarettes,porn, and mountain dew
458. Describe yourself in 3 adjectives: no
459. How many kids do you want to have: 2..one boy, one girl.
462. What is your ideal way to die: ?
463. How do you release stress: i don't
470. Who is the last person to e-mail you: I don't know.
471. Who is the last person to IM you: ?
472. Do you hate chain e-mails: Yes.
473. Are you a deep sleeper: kinda
474. Are you a good story teller: Sometimes..but not really.
475. What do you believe is your best quality: ?
479. Do you have your own credit card: ya
480. Let's say you win the lotto. What do you do with all that money: start a wrestling promotion or buy TNA
487. Worst feeling in the world: pooping
488. Best feeling in the world: peeing
490. Last thing you downloaded: ?
491. Do you catch yourself using online terms in your real life: Hahahahahaha..yeah.
492. What do you think people think of you: Who knows?
493. Are you a likeable person: sometimes
499. When are you moving: When my lease is up in September...only about a mile away.
500. What's your favorite phrase: HOLY FUCK I AM GLAD THIS THING IS OVER.
god that was a waste of time. my advice...don't do this thing.
Well here is the intro to boredum.
Real Name: Ethan Petrashek (it's weird i know)
I work at Alltel, providing Technical Support for DSL.
I live in Lincoln, Nebraska, but grew up in Table Rock, Nebraska. Population 300.
I will update more, with pics of my life, when i'm not at work.