So I was way off on my thoughts on what would happen on Raw. Edge being chased away by Kane is a logical reason for him to have not cashed in on his best (and perhaps last) chance to use his Money in the Bank contract though.
Anyhow, today at the 7-11, a banana flavoured Kit Kat bar caught my eye. Much like banana flavoured popsicles and Slurpee, this has that familiar "artificial taste that tastes nothing like a banana" that I find pretty swell.
Also I noticed Wild Cherry Pepsi was on sale for 79 cents per 591ml bottle so that flavour is either dead or the store had to make room for the "Pepsi Lime" product.
AndrewTS needs to start a blog.
So I put in a tape of the 2000 Royal Rumble because I wanted to see Tazz’s debut, and I get to Kurt Angle calling out his ‘mystery opponent’ for the night, and one thing stands out like a sore thumb; Kurt sounds like he’s barely made it through puberty. Go back and listen to this again, and Kurt’s voice sounds almost like a pre-teen when compared to how it sounds now. And it’s not just Kurt’s voice that has changed in the last five years. His facial structure has changed considerably, his physique has morphed from rounded and smooth to hard to angled, and his back has more craters than the surface of the moon.
If you’ve got this Rumble on tape, check it out for yourself, and the difference is remarkable.
Kurt Angle – Ric Flair promo:
Well, that was interesting to say the least. And I hope Angle v Flair doesn’t happen, because it would be beyond idiotic to give it away for free on Raw with less than 2hrs notice.
Edge and Gene Snitsky v Kane and ?
Why is Kane v Edge continuing when they had a blowoff finish last night?
And the Smackdown draftee is…Big Show.
Rhetorical question: Why are they stripping Smackdown of every viable piece of talent they have?
Big Show v Gene Snitsky
Skimmed this, and it still felt like it went on forever. It should have been a 30-second squash.
John Cena promo
This was a somewhat amusing way to bring in HBK.
Kane wants to make Lita’s life a living hell? This whole angle has made everyone’s lives a living hell. End this crap now.
Chris Masters-Tajiri angle
No entrance for Masters, which could be telling. Tajiri calling Masters a jackass was predictable and boring. If the writers must mock the Japanese, can’t they do it in an original manner?
Carlito’s Cabana with ROB VAN DAM
Rhetorical question: Why are they stripping Smackdown of every viable piece of talent they have?
And it’s interesting that RVD is the only Smackdown draftee to get beaten up upon arrival.
Angle v Flair
Well, they didn’t give it away for free with less than 2hrs notice. They gave it away for free with less than 1hrs notice. Way to go, brain surgeons(!). The match wasn’t bad, but it was too much of a Flair match, and Flair got in way too much offense; Angle should have beaten him with ease. At least Angle won clean, though.
The fast forward button was made for shit like this.
Christian, Jericho and Tomko v Cena, Shawn and Hogan
Hogan makes perfect sense as the partner, because when I need someone to watch my back in a fight I know I call for a barely mobile 52-year old .
I skipped to the finish. I was surprised Hogan was able to hit the legdrop. I was not surprised that, not only did they not hype Hogan’s return for weeks and weeks, but that Cena was reduced to window dressing. Way to push Cena(!).
Hogan Does Leg Drop, Flair Gives 3* Performance on RAW
Color Me ... Shocked, Blinded, and Kentucky Frieded...
Flair gives a 3 star match at age 60? Some say better than the Vengence Match between Angle/Michels.
A Jim Cornette like aspect for Bastisa as they go Old school (somewhat), as he and HHH cant compete this week. (DUH- but this is The Brand!)
The six man was fun. Hogan, HBK, and Cena (strange...) vs Jericho, Christan- and Tomko... Cena was all smiles. (why wouldnt he be, Its Hogan my god)
But... the Diva Search hurt this show badly. UGH. But not as much...
Then RVD gets drafted to RAW? Whats going on here...
This week and the next couple of weeks, The WWE is testing out the "Supershow" Format. There is a Smackdown after Raw- so yes, there will be major spoliers on all of the major boards, but no results until Friday for Raw, Smackdown and The PPV.
Shelton v Carlito:
Decent match, but decent doesn’t cut it on PPV. Also, putting the IC belt in the opener just further entrenches the idea that the IC belt means very little. True as that is, it’s a perception that needs changing, and putting it in the first match doesn’t help. The loud crowd made the match, with chants for and against both wrestlers, with no rhyme or reason.
Christy v Victoria:
I skipped this.
Edge v Kane:
Far better than their match last year, and shockingly good considering, but why is a heel with real potential, and who is gaining a lot of momentum, jobbing clean to a guy who, in all fairness, ceased meaning anything many years ago? Would it not make more sense to build up the guy who, it seems, will be challenging for the World Title soon?
Shawn v Kurt:
Good stuff, but nowhere near great, and Shawn’s usual no-selling took things down, as it did in the first match at WM. The usual main event WWE style stuff, but with a finish so damn hokey, it just killed the match dead.
Viscera and Garcia segment:
Skipped this, but I did see Viscera blow off Garcia, so I guess the writing team get to have their revenge on all the women who blew them off in high school.
Cena v Jericho v Christian:
Decent enough, with Jericho and Christian making Cena look good, though that fact seems to have gone over the head of most people. As expected by anyone with a brain, which means a lot of people on here didn’t think it would happen, Cena won clean, pinning Christian. I would have expected Jericho to lose, given that Christian is the one with momentum and potential, but killing off momentum and potential seems to be a theme of the undercard.
Batista v Hunter:
I skimmed this one. Batista seemed to sell a lot less than I expected, but given that the damage from his selling too much in their two previous matches had already been done, it does make sense. From what I saw, it seemed like a good brawl, and it had all the usual shortcuts you get from a match that really needs them. Batista got put over strong here, and his winning clean was no surprise to those with a brain in their heads.
It was a decent PPV, and it was enjoyable enough, but people shouldn’t pay $34.95 and get decent and enjoyable. I’m glad I’m not one of those people.
Saw Vengeance, liked it (of course, I'm a mark).
Slightly confused why so many people voted the HIAC as the MOTN in Meltz's feedback though. Dave himself even went out to say it was "considerably better" than a match he already gave ****1/4 to (Cena vs. JBL). I'm not huge on star ratings... it's all subjective.. but to me that match seemed like the usual dull encounter HHH and Batista have had stretched out 10 minutes longer but with more weapons and blood. I was getting into it by the end and I will say I did like the match overall, but my pal at the bar was nodding off at this point.
As I previously said, I very much expect Eddie to be one of the final draft picks on Raw tonight. The other one will probably be Torrie Wilson or someone of little consequence, but then again people have been saying that as a prediction every week.
Edge's character is pretty retarded if he doesn't use his title contract tonight. Batista is fresh off a HIAC match, which WWE logic has portrayed as a burtal, life changing match. With the possibility looming that in "3 days" his contract will become void anyway, he really should use it tonight.
I watched Family Guy when I returned home from the bar last night (which, by the way, had a lot less business than the One Night Stand PPV. That was the busiest night I've seen since I started going to the place for Backlash). Better than last week's episode (which I liked anyway), and hearing John Erwin playing He-Man was awesome. At the same time, I felt, like some have said previously about the GI Joe joke, that it really wasn't a joke at all... it was Prince Adam showing up and turning into He-Man. That was it. But hey, I like stuff like that.... random, out of place, and a mark out moment.
As many not know (or do know) I have account over at the gamefaqs boards. I post most of my politcal issues- on a anime and manga social board (since there is NO cartoon and animation social board otherwise, it would not be warrented to even go to the other one) And when I kept telling telling them in the Terri Schivo matter- the court is out of control.
Since the last two decisions on the court, I havent heard a THING about the decisions on the court...yet
Its sad aint it. Its gone down to if Disega is going to have an animated series (which there is another board for it) to this that and very illegal things.
And these people have a fit- over One Pieces editing.
We live in ugly times. Very Ugly Times. Drudge (who I met some years back) is a huge downloading freak. Now they could sue him because someone shared music to him.
If somebody wants to own a house, a good looking house, and then all of a sudden, the city wants to put office buildings on the grounds, they can do it (unless they vote it out, which might be the only way to keep the 5th amendment intact)
And no ten commandments in the courthouse, which makes no sense. The Ten Commandments in the basic sence are ten rules of life! They are the basis of ALL Judeo-Christian Civliasation-esce laws. Of course, the Ten Commandments are allowed at other places- but the courthouse...no. Thats wrong.
I will update this if somebody over at that gfaqs board says anything...
Welp, I saw Angle vs. HBK from Vengeance. It started fairly well, with some decent looking and logical mat work. The match just kind of meandered along until the horribly contrived german suplex on the table spot. That lead to an awful Angle control segment, which illustrates another reason why Angle is overrated. Chin locks and punches, how creative. Great way to fill the time there. The corner powerbomb was neat, but they followed it up with..more chin locks. Who's idea was it to have a 90 second chinlock, 20 minutes into a ~28 minute match? Yea, Angle's a great worker alright. Then there's a desperate attemp to interject some sort of drama into the match by having HBK "injured" and require road agents to attend to him. What it really did was kill the match for no good reason. Followed by, of course, the expected and masturbatory "escape the anke lock" sequence. Followed by HBK hitting sweet chin music. Except someone decided it'd be logical if Angle got up before HBK and went to the top rope (for no good reason mind you), which setup the finish in which HBK hit SCM on Angle as he was coming off the top rope. I bet no one saw that one coming. This match was a joke. Two guys trying to force out a classic instead of letting it just happen. Their WMXXI match was very good, maybe the WWE MOTY. This match was just a piece of masturbatory crap. **3/4
On a slightly related topic, why is it that the people who are always throwing around ridiculous * ratings are the ones who never provide intelligent analysis to back those ratings up? There's guy's like Meltzer and Keller who simply don't post any analysis at all, then there's random clowns on wrestling forums who either do the same thing, or they post a bunch of bullshit that is completely unapplicable or erroneous. The point is, don't use * ratings unless you're willing to backup your rating with legitimate analysis. Just an observation I've made.
Finally, I'd like to add that quoting partial statements while leaving out key information isn't cool. Especially when the point that's trying to be made by the response is addressed by the excluded part of the statement.
What in gods green earth is a fucking douchebag, which fucking retard thought that would ever be a good insult, its right up there with "get bent" just call someone a cunt and tell them to fuck off, dont play about with made up shit words
So its 1pm on a fucking monday afternoon, listen to the fucking week of work ive had, these fucking bastards make us work 12 days in a row, have 2 off then have 12 days back fucking on, ive worked so far, monday 6am to 3:30pm tuesday 6am to 8:20pm(really not shitting you, as dispatch manager i send out all the orders to the major supermarkets(about 400+ pallets a day which is a good rush, especially when youve got to look after 5-6 people doing 20 pallets at the same time, making sure they dont fuck up and put the wrong amounts on), ive got to be there until all production has finished in the factory and one fucking line was taking the piss, goddamn tesco prawn cocktails, their fucking machine broke down and i had to stay until they had finished their orders) wednesday was not so bad 6am till 4pm thursday 6am 4:45pm friday 6am to 3:30pm, listen to this for the fucking saturday 6am to 7:30 fucking in the evening and sunday 6am until 4:40pm, if i wasnt getting paid so well id tell them to fuck themselves, i should get bout £400+ for this weeks work, anyway ive taken a half day holiday and im off to sleep, good fucking afternoon you lazy welfare motherfuckers
The TV-on-DVD addiction that I somewhat have has offered me the pleasure of falling in love with many TV shows that I have never seen during their original airing. Right now I am watching Gilmore Girls season 2 and have fallen head-over-heels for it. So much so that I am wondering where it stands in my All-Time Listings of TV shows. I am breaking the list up into 2 sections, 22-minutes and 44 minutes. 22 minutes shows are typically sitcoms and cartoons and are differently designed than "hour-longs". Since you can do more in 1 hour than in 22 minutes, it just isn't really fair to compare the two. The list below is more like me putting down shows that I love, the problem will come in ranking them.
This section means a lil less to me than the 60 minutes section. 22 minutes is a lot less time to develop bonds with characters and feel tremendous swings in emotions. AD, DS, Simpsons, Seinfeld, and probably CS are in the top 5. DBZ wouldn't be anything less than 6, as there was a period where I llllllooooooved that show, AB and Garg. were two shows that helped me develop my tv tastes early in life, and even though they are cartoons, they have some impressive depth and storytelling. Corner Gas and News Radio would be 9 and 10 picks.
1. The Simpsons - even though I can't stand them right now, and haven't enjoyed an episode since maybe 1998 or 99, they still had an amazing peak.
2. Seinfeld - I think this show was tremendously consistent and it still holds up well today.
3. Arrested Development - I'll have to wait for Season 2 to come out on DVD to give it a higher ranking, but the first season was one of the best I have ever seen and was very, VERY well written.
4. Daily Show - one of the few "can't miss" shows for me. I will stay up late to watch this, even if I have to get up early the next morning.
5. Chappelle Show - At its funniest, it probably is thee funniest.
6. Dragon Ball Z - I watched this in the late 90's on YTV, when they cut off the new episodes when Goku landed on Namek, I almost cried. Fuck.
7. Astro Boy - an early favourite, a fair amount of it stands up to this day. Really dark for a kids show, it taught a lot of good messages and I am glad to have seen it as a child.
8. Gargoyles - Some really strong writing and good twists, it got crazy in the end, but the first season and change was strong.
9. News Radio - This might go higher the more of the DVD I watch, but for now it's here. I like all the characters and it really had fun with them.
10. Corner Gas - It's a funny Canadian show, theres lots of smart humour in it, and it doesn't go low brow. Davis rules.
- The Shield
- Gilmore Girls
- Star Trek DS9
The problem here is where Buffy used to be my #1 fave show, since time has been moving as it often does, and as I watch and fall in love with new shows, the Vampire Slayer falls down the list. I am looking at Gilmore Girls as a top 5, and maybe even top 3 TV show. LOST is certainly up there too. Survivor is a bit of a surprise pick because I never really looked at it as a favourite, but there have been 4 or 5 seasons where I watched it religiously and that should count.
Firefly may be moving down the list too, because of this whole screening and movie thing that has kinda been pissing me off as of late (I am really starting to hate other Firefly fans). I still hold it in high regard because there was this period of time where I was insane about it, like I am right now about GG, like I usually never am about any show, even the ones I really like. I think LOST is definitely in the top 3, I think Angel is in the top 3, and Firefly and Gilmore Girls are in the top 5. CSI, Buffy, The Shield, Carnivale, Star Trek DS9 battle it out for 9 and under. Survivor would be number ten.
2. Lost - tremendous first season, the last episode had me freaking out which put it over the top, for me. Outstanding in every single category.
1. Angel - I forgot how much I loved this show, but this probably should be #1 cause I freaked out more for this show than any other. Fucking wicked consistant, Season 2-5 was a fucking masterpiece. This should be #1. I am changing it.
3. Gilmore Girls - I get this warm feeling after watching every episode. I think I will have to write an seperate post to explain how fucking good this show is.
4. Firefly - Gah. Fallen! I'll explain this in another post. I'll say right now that after seeing every episode at least 6 times, I can't bring myself to watch any of them. They seem a lil cold to me now.
5. CSI - Amazingly, I can find replay value in this show. Grissom is my hero, I love all the cast and the way they interact. I must see Season 5, though, as I've missed most of it. Their peak episodes are fantastic.
6. The Shield - I love silly and fantastical shows, as this list proves. This is the only show that isn't like that. It's serious, it's straight, and there are no supernatural forces. Unless you call Cleetus Van Damme a supernatural force. It's a badass show with some great acting and well written stories and plot developments.
7. Buffy - Too many "poorish" seasons for me to put any higher, and I've been well removed from the great years. Still, to make it in the top 10 is an acheivement, and it deserves to be here on season 5 alone. One of these days I'll pick up some Buffy DVDs and revisit and see why it belonged higher.
8. Star Trek DS9 - I had to pick a star trek, since I love Voyager and Next Gen as wel, but this stands out for having thee best star trek episode, as well as being a lot more consistent.
9. Carnivale - I need to see Season 2, but Season 1 was really fucking good. Some have said that they slow played it too much, but I enjoyed it. No one particular episode stands out, but rather, the entire story is what I remember best.
10. Survivor - the first season, the second season, the all star season, and the last 2 seasons I have watched with great interest (the last two with semi-great interest) so I guess it deserves to be here unless I can think of one better. Boston Rob 4 Ever.
I'm not really into that whole music thing so these random opinions I thought up while looking at Yahoo's front page link to their Buzz section may mean nothing to anyone but I realized I had an outlet for them so whatever...
American Idol is stupid.
Bo Bice is the stupidest name I've ever heard.
"Hit Me Baby One More Time" is the stupidest name for a TV show I've ever heard... these people realize it's the name of a Britney Spears song from 1998, right?
"She Will Be Loved" is without a doubt the worst song I've ever heard in maybe not only the last 5 years but perhaps ever.
So how about that Kurt Angle eh? Great worker right? Wrong. Lets start with the masturbatory matwork/grapple sequences with lots of pretty counters and rolling around. Good matwork should look realistic and effective, not pretty and contrived. His supposedly "great" matches with Benoit are a good example of this. Oh, and lets not forget the "trading german suplexes" spot where both guys essentially no-sell the damage from multiple german suplexes (granted, with how germans are done in the WWE, they look like they hurt about as much as a Hogan backrake of doom). Masturbatory indeed. And let us not forget Angle's great selling in later stages of a match. Generally when a wrestler has been worked over with big moves for a few minutes, he doesn't immediately pop up and go on a big run of his own moves. At least, no wrestler that knows how to properly sell. It's called patience and Angle has none. When he transitions into his own offense, he hits a move and then immediately follows up with more and more and more. The smart wrestler, after being controlled and beaten up for a good stretch, will transition into his own offense by hitting a move, then immediately collapsing or otherwise selling the damage he's been taking for the past few minutes. This creates some doubt into the outcome of the match as well as creating drama. Who will come out on top, the guy who just hit a big, desperation move, or his opponent who's been laying a beat down for the previous few minutes? A lot of wrestlers are guilty of this, including another supposedly "great" worker in Satoshi Kojima. But Angle hype seems to greatly outdue any Kojima hype I've ever seen. So I figured I'd take him down a notch.
And here's hoping that Brock Lesnar ends up back with the E. At least then they'll finally have a full time main eventer that can actually, you know, work a good wrestling match. Although I suppose if he could get his no-compete clause thrown out he could end up in NOAH or NJPW and wrestle better workers in a less controlling enviroment. Come to think of it, here's hoping Brock wins the lawsuit and doesn't end up in the E.
I don’t know much about gourmet cooking or the finer nuances of baseball, so I don’t go to the folders that cover those subjects and act like I know what I’m talking about or like my opinion on the various machinations in those areas carries any kind of weight. So what is it about the wrestling folders that sees them almost infested with people who do just that? What is it about wrestling that causes people to ignore the fact that their knowledge and understanding of the subject at hand is highly limited and act like they know what they are talking about?
Lord Of The Curry recently made a post, though he may have been not entirely serious, that there are 15 people in the WWE Folder who “bring the content”. Whether he was joking or not, he has a point, though he probably overestimated the number of people who “bring the content”. There are exceedingly few people who post in the WWE Folder, and the wrestling folders as a whole, who come across like they really know what they are talking about. I know there will be people who will scoff at that one, and accuse me of being arrogant and ‘elitist’ or whatever, but I’m right, and so is everyone else who has denigrated the quality of poster in the wrestling folders as of late. The majority of posters in the wrestling folders, to be honest, do not know what they are talking about. People can bring up “everyone is entitled to their opinion”, and while people are entitled to an opinion, that doesn’t mean that the people who do know what they are talking about have to suffer the opinions of people who don’t.
I’m all for different opinions and divergent points of view, but people, put some intelligent and rational thought into those opinions. Actually think about what you have to say, or people will just ignore whatever it is you are saying, and any point you were trying to make will get lost in the shuffle.
1. The roll up finish
2. Shoulder into the ring post spot
5. Opening show with in-ring promo
6. Rear Chin Locks
7. Singles Match turns into Tag Match
8. 6-Man Tags
9. Shoulder Blocks
10. Wrestler gets tossed out of the ring before commercial break
I enjoy playing Play-Per-View on Stablewars for every PPV... the socring system is pretty good (your correct prediction gets 1 point for every wrong prediction by other players) and until the ECW PPV I was doing quite good for the season (Backlash - WM).
Check it out
Secondly, DrVenkman rocks. It's kind of funny, our "relationship". He's a big WWE fan, I'm a hardcore workrate fan. WWE and workrate is like Stephanie McMahon and good booking. Yea. But we get along, even when I'm going off on tangents about how crummy the WWE product is. We get along despite a pretty strong difference of opinion. What a concept. If only more people realized that a simple difference of opinion, when their truly is no right and wrong, doesn't mean you have to verbally attack the other person and hold a grudge. What a world we would live in.
On a totally unrelated subject, the last wrestling match I saw was Mitsuharu Misawa vs. Kenta Kobashi from March 1, 2003. Two of the top 5 male workers of the 90's. About 9 and 6 years past their respective primes. Oh yes. It was the 2nd time I've seen the match and I was really paying more attention to the enormous flaws than I did on the first viewing. Blatant no-selling really bothers me. There's really no reason to do it and it's tremendously business exposing. It's even worse when a wrestler gets hit with a move, sells it, only to no-sell the same move when they're hit with it 10 minutes later. Does this make logic? Is it believable that a move hurts a wrestler one minute, and 10 minutes later, when he's in much worse shape mind you, he shrugs it off like nothing? No, not really. FYI, the full list of head/neck bumps in that match were as follows - 5 half nelson suplexes, 2 tiger suplexes, including 1 off the entrance ramp to the floor, 1 emerald flowsion, 1 tiger suplex 85, 1 sleeper suplex, 2 high angle backdrops, 1 sheer-drop brainbuster, and 1 burning hammer. I'm not one of these anti-headdropping zealots. I mean, if a move is used properly, it doesn't matter how brutal it is. But 5 half nelson suplexes is overkill and really isn't logical in any match. Of course, I'd rather see that sort of match rather than any of the garbage that the WWE's produced lately. For anyone who's interested, I had the match pegged at ***3/4. Less no-selling and less meaningless headdropping makes it the best match since 1998 mayhaps.
Next time (maybe) - why Kurt Angle's wrestling is masturbatory and as such, overrated, double standards and more!
I stole this from another blog. I have no shame. I doubt anyone will actually read 500 sentences about me but I'm going to do it anyways.
001. What is your name: Jeremy Clark
002. Spell your name backwards: Ymerej
003. Birth day: 09/02/1986
004. Male or female: Male
005. Astrological sign: Virge
006. Nicknames: The horrible and unoriginal JC, Jermy, and Wormy.
007. Occupation: Domino's Pizza Assitant Mangaer
008. Height: 5'10"
009. Weight: 135lbs
010. Hair color: Darkish blonde
011. Eye color: Blue
012. Where were you born: Melrose Park, IL
013. Where do you reside now: Reagan, TN
015. Screen names: yranoitcidtekcop (AIM)
016. E-mail addy: I don't really fell like answering that one.
017. What does your screen name stand for: Pocket Dictionary backwards
018. What is your TSM name: tekcop
019. What does your TSM name stand for: pocket backwards
020. Pets: None
021. .. of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake: no cake
022. Piercings: None yet.
023. Tattoos: Green Lantern's power battery on left arm. More soon.
024. Shoe size: 10 1/2
025. Righty or lefty: Righty.
026. Wearing: Dickie's 15" work shorts. Inverted cross necklace.
027. Hearing: Me typing. Fan blowing
028. Feeling: Lazy
029. Eating/drinking: Mountain Dew
061. Have you ever been in love: Yes.
062. How many people have you said "I love you" to: Family. Ex.
063. How many people have you been in love with: One.
064. How many people have you kissed: Three.
065. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex: Yes. Non-sexual family. And sexual interests.
066. How many people have you dated: Only one real relationship
067. What do you look for in a guy/girl: Ass and Intelligence in a girl. Chest, abs, and intelligence in a guy.
068. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex: Ass. Face.
069. What type of guy / girl do you usually go for: Girls: Nerds, punks, goth. Guys: Tech geeks, goth, punk, skater.
073. Do you have a crush right now: No.
074. If so who is it: ---
075. Do you believe in love at first sight: No.
076. Do you remember your first love: Yes
077. Who is the first person you kissed: Some girl in elementary school.
078. Do you believe in fate: No
079. Do you believe in soul mates: No
080. If so do you believe you'll ever find yours: ---
121. What song do you swear was written about you or your life: Weezer's "In the Garage" until a couple of years ago.
122. What's the most embarrasing cd you own: Korn's s/t.
123. What's the best cd you own: Dying Fetus--Destroy the Opposition
124. What song do you absolutely hate: Plenty.
125. Do you sing in the shower: No.
126. What song reminds you of that special someone: There was this R&B song I don't remember that she used to play all the time. That would do it.
152. Color: Green. Pink. Black.
153. Food: Peanut Butter.
154. Song: "Pissing in the Mainstream"--Dying Fetus
155. Show: 20 oz Mouse at the moment. Adult Swim stuff is good.
156. School subject: Philosophy. History. Science.
157. Band/singer/artist: rapper: Dying Fetus. Burzum.
159. Outfit: Plenty.
160. Radio station: I don't own a radio.
161. Movie: Office Space. Ghost World. Donnie Darko.
162. Pair of shoes: Black hi-top Chucks. Unswooshers.
163. Cartoon: Adult Swim stuff
164. Actor: Fuck 'em all.
165. Actress Thora Birch was hot in Ghost World
166. Potato chip: Salt and Vinegar
167. Drink: Water
168: Soda: Mountain Dew
169. Holiday: Thanksgiving
170. Perfume/cologne: I don't really wear cologne. I wear Axe body spray though.
171. Pizza topping: Oh God, don't even get me started...
172. Jello flavor: Blech...
173. Lunch meat: Turkey
174. Card game: Go Fish? It's the only one I know how to play.
175. Video game: Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution
176. Website: ---
177. Book: 1984. Origin of God. Plenty more.
178. Computer game: None
180. Cereal: Cinnamon Crunchers
181. Comedian: Eh...
182. Dessert: Pumpkin pie. Cheesecake.
183. Disney character: Alladin.
187. Childhood toy: Ninja Turtles
189. Candy bar: Peanut butter M&M's.
190. Magazine: Discover. Adbusters.
191. Salad dressing: French
192. Thing to do on the weekend: Read
194. Season: Fall
196. Person to talk to online: Marie. Smarks.
197. What color are your sheets: I have Ninja Turtles bed sheets and am not ashamed of it.
198. What color are your bedroom walls: Extremely light green.
199. Do you have posters on your wall: Yes.
200. If so of what: Fantastic Four. Alan Scott Green Lantern. TMNT movie.
201. Do you have a tv in your bedroom: Yes.
202. How many pillows are on your bed: 1
203. What do you normally sleep in: Boxers.
205. What size bed do you have: Twin.
206. Do you have a waterbed/bunkbed/daybed: No.
207. Do you have your own phone line in your bedroom: No.
209. Describe the last nightmare you had: It's rather personal.
210. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No.
211. How many people can comfortably sleep comfortably in your bed? Two if they cuddle. One otherwise.
212. Do you sleep in any unusual positions: I sleep on my stomach.
213. Do you have to share your bedroom with a sibling: No.
214. Do you snore: No
215. How about drool: No.
216. Do you have an alarm clock in your room: Yes, but it's as old as dirt.
217. What color is the carpet in your room: Hard wood floors.
218. What's under your bed: A box of empty DVD, CD, and video game cases.
THIS OR THAT
219. Loser / wannabe: Loser
220. Doughnuts / bagels: Bagels
221. Day / night: Night
222. Wicked witch of the east / wicked witch of the west: Fuck that east shit. She's died at the beginning of the book.
223. Heaven / hell: Hell. More interesting people.
224. Make love / have sex: Both are great and can't be compared.
225. Coffee / tea: Tea.
226. Hamburgers / hotdogs: Hamburgers.
227. Rap / rock: Rock
228. Britney / Christina: I don't know the difference.
234. McDonalds / Taco Bell: Taco Bell
235. Sweet / sour: Sour
236. Punk / emo: Punk
237. Hot / cold: Hot
238. Winter / summer: Summer.
239. Spring / fall: Fall
240. Operas / plays: Both
241. Read / watch tv: Read
242. CDs / tapes: CDs.
243. DVDs / VHS: DVDs.
244. Old / new: This makes no sense whatsoever.
245. Shorts / skirts: I'd rather wear shorts, really.
246. Pink / red: Pink
247. Colored pictures / B&W photos: B&W
248. Meat / vegetables: Sadly, meat.
249. Mexican food / Chinese food: Tough choice. Chinese.
250. Commercials / infomercials: Fuck 'em both
251. Scary movies / comedies: That's like picking between your children.
252. Bikinis / one piece bathing suits: Bikinis.
HAVE YOU EVER
331. Mooned anyone: No.
332. Been on a diet: Yes.
333. Been to a foreign country: Yes. Jamaica. Bahamas.
334. Broken a bone: Yes. My arm.
335. Swallowed a toothcap/filling: No.
336. Swear at a teacher: No.
337. Talked to an TSM member via e-mails or instant messages: Yes.
338. Got in a fight: Definately
339. Dated a teacher: No.
340. Laughed so hard you peed your pants: No, but come close I'm sure.
341. Thought about killing your enemy: No.
342. Gone skinny dipping: No.
343. Met another TSM member in the flesh: No.
344. Told a little white lie: Of course
345. Told a secret you swore not to tell: No.
346. Stolen anything: Yes.
347. Misused a swear word and it sounded absolutely stupid: ...What?
348. Been on TV: Local news.
349. Been on the radio: No.
350. Been in a mosh pit: God... no.
351. Been to a concert: Yes.
352. Dated one of your best friends: No.
353. Loved someone so much it makes you cry: After losing them. Yes.
354. Deceived somebody close to you: Close to me before? No.
55. Broken the law: Yes.
356. Been to a rodeo: Way back in the day.
357. Been on a talk show: No.
358. Been on a game show: No.
359. Been on an airplane: Yes.
360. Got to ride on a firetruck: No
361. Came close to dying: Not that I know. I think I was a sickly baby and almost died in the hospital but I don't really know. That's just what I've been told.
363. Gave someone a piggy back ride: Yes.
364. Terrorized a babysitter: No.
365. Made a mud pie: No.
366. Had a dream that you're falling off a cliff: No.
367. Snuck out of the house at night: Never needed to.
368. Been so drunk you don't remember your name: No.
370. Felt like you didn't belong: Doesn't everyone at some time?
371. Felt like the 3rd wheel: Of course.
372. Smoked: God no.
373. Done drugs: Nope.
374. Been arrested: That a negative.
375. Had your tonsils removed: No.
376. Gone to camp: 4-H camp twice as a kid. Cub scout camp once.
377. Won a bet: I've never bet on anything.
378. Written a love letter: Never
379. Gone out of your way to be with the one you love: Multiple times.
380. Written a love poem:
381. Kissed in the rain: What the fuck? I don't even know what that means.
382. Slow danced with someone you love: Oddly enough... no.
383. Went on webcam nude: No.
384. Faked an orgasm: Once.
385. Stolen a kiss: No.
386. Asked a friend for relationship advice: Yes.
387. Had a friend steal your boyfriend / girlfriend: No.
388. Watched the sunset / rise with someone you love: No.
389. Gotten a speeding ticket: Two so far. More to come.
390. Done jail time: No.
391. Had to wear a uniform to work: Yes.
392. Won a trophy: Sure.
393. Thrown up in public: No.
394. Bowled a perfect game: No.
395. Failed / got held back: God no.
396. Got perfect attendance: Probably.
400. Cut yourself: God no. Why the fuck would I do that?
425. Do you believe in aliens: In theory.
426. Name three things that are next to your computer: Watch. Bottle of water. iPod.
427. Do you have any hidden talents: Plenty.
428. Do you wish MTV would play music videos: MTV and I don't share the same taste in music.
429. If you were to star in a movie, what kind of movie would it be: Porn?
430. What would your movie star name be: Bartholomew. It just sounds cool.
431. Do you play any sports: No.
432. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen: I can't remember anything so I'm going to say nothing.
433. What is the best movie you've seen in the theater or rented recently: Star Wars: Episode Three
434. What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen: Plenty.
435. Do you drive: Yes.
436. What is your dream car: I don't really have one.
437. Do you think you are good looking: Well.... obviously.
438. Do others think you are good looking: Of course.
439. Would you ever sky dive: Don't see why not.
440. Do you believe in Bigfoot: What? No.
441. How many rooms do you have in your house: I don't really feel like counting them in my head.
442. Are you afraid of roller coasters: Why would I be?
456. What is your weakness: Peanut butter?
457. Name something you can't get enough of: Peanut butter, and other stuff... I don't know.
458. Describe yourself in 3 adjectives: Kick ass. bitchin'. tubular.
459. How many kids do you want to have: As many as I feel I can afford and be able to take care of.
462. What is your ideal way to die: Peacefully in my old age?
463. How do you release stress: I don't stress often.
470. Who is the last person to e-mail you: My ex about a month ago.
471. Who is the last person to IM you: Kotz?
472. Do you hate chain e-mails: I've never gotten one.
473. Are you a deep sleeper: Probably. I don't know.
474. Are you a good story teller: Usually not. Better than some. Worse than others.
475. What do you believe is your best quality: I'm the kindest motherfucker you'll ever meet.
479. Do you have your own credit card: No.
480. Let's say you win the lotto. What do you do with all that money: start a wrestling promotion or buy TNA Fuck that. Neither.
487. Worst feeling in the world: Stubbing my toe.
488. Best feeling in the world: I'm not sure.
490. Last thing you downloaded: A song Nevermortal posted at the Pit.
491. Do you catch yourself using online terms in your real life: Yes. Everyone who knows me is used to it by now.
492. What do you think people think of you: Different people think different things. Most think I'm strange.
493. Are you a likeable person: Definately. I'm never in a bad mood and can have an interesting conversation with almost anyone.
499. When are you moving: I'll be moving into the dorms in August.
500. What's your favorite phrase: 'Sup, nucka?
Damn... my fingers are cramped as hell now.
My first blog post ever. This is neato.
You know what's cool? Going to work three hours late and getting away with it. It's times like this when I love my job, or the fact that there's no one to replace me and by the time there is, I'll be leaving of my own accord already.
That. That is cool.
You know what's not so cool? Accidently deleting all your TEW data. Now I have to start all over. All that hard work: gone. My huge feued between Undertaker and Benoit that's been culmitating for six months: gone. Fuckin' computers.
I have found gabber and it is good. Too bad I can't find any albums anywhere. I mean, what the fuck? A whole genre and I can't find one actual album for sell for less than, like, 30 bucks.
First off, Shinji (aka MisawaGQ) rocks. He should start a blog here with his puro and indy thoughts and what not. And apparently he did! Hooray!
Second, based on the draft pattern so far, Eddie will be one of the 2 final draftees on Raw this Monday. Three of the draftees seem to have been moved after a long feud ended and they were on the losing end - Benoit (Edge), Angle (Booker), and Hassan (Raw Roster - waiting for 1st defeat). Eddie has now lost his feud to Rey and since they didn't save it for the Bash, it would seem one of them is moving shows.
That is all.