TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Tyler; Captain America

How 9/11 Happened

On Aug. 20, Monica Lewinsky appeared for the second time to testify before the grand jury.

Clinton responded by bombing Afghanistan and Sudan, severely damaging a camel and an aspirin factory.

On Dec. 16, the House of Representatives prepared to impeach Clinton the next day.

Clinton retaliated by ordering major air strikes against Iraq, described by the New York Times as "by far the largest military action in Iraq since the end of the Gulf War in 1991."

Thats how to kill any point you got going for you right there. By spewing pure bullshit.

No, because it's utter bullshit that liberals are supporting nancy boys like Kerry who are just bound to weaken our country just like Clinton did, and just like Carter did.

And look what happened.

This is EXACTLY what Coulter is saying in this column, and it's an issue we need to look at when we're voting this year.

She leaves you on a sentence that's supposed to cause reflection, but it's ruined by an advertisement for a talking Ann doll right underneath the article.

She leaves you on a sentence that's supposed to cause reflection, but it's ruined by an advertisement for a talking Ann doll right underneath the article.

It's pretty sad when a good website like that has to advertise so much to keep their site open when the liberal faggots like Franken and Chuch fucking D can just go around and blow millions on BUYING a radio station. Really says something about which is the party of the little man, doesn't it?

It's almost as bad as when O'Reilly pimps all his wares on his television show. Instead of trying to fatten his pockets even more he should be taking that airtime to say how we have 40 million Americans without health care and something must be done about this.

I mean, we the people OWN the airwaves -- not Bill...

Guest thebigjig

Okay... this is like the mirror universe episode of the original star trek... so this question is addressed to evil Tyler: Have you grown a goatee yet?

Guest MikeSC
And, for our next April Fools' joke, TheMikeSC will come in and start a thread endorsing Kerry for president.

I could never pull it off.

I thought about saying how great Air America is ---- but I can't do that, either.

-=Mike

Guest thebigjig

I had a nice evil Spock goatee growing in but shaved it the other night... I kind of regret it now :(

I don't understand why you guys are all dissin' on Ann Coulter.

I mean, sure, just because she's a conservative and everything, everyone feels the need to flame her? How uncalled for!

Has she ever said anything bad about the Democrats? No. And so I see no reason to hate on her.

Guest MikeSC
I don't understand why you guys are all dissin' on Ann Coulter.

I mean, sure, just because she's a conservative and everything, everyone feels the need to flame her? How uncalled for!

Has she ever said anything bad about the Democrats? No. And so I see no reason to hate on her.

Well, I don't like her because I don't she's as sexy as Eleanor Roosevelt. I wish it wasn't the case, but my hormones just dictate that kind of thing.

-=Mike

You want to know how 9/11 happened?

Well, first Israel took the Palestinians land and shameless murdered them with their tanks. Then, US not only SUPPORTS them, but sends our troops out to supress Islam (Religion of PEACE. Hello? It means, struggle, sacrifice! Unlike the bloody history of Christianity and it's bloody Crusades), but anyway, then Bush attacked Iraq (Bush I mind you), so look IM NOT SAYING 9/11 IS JUSTIFIED or that it was right, but come on, can't you understand why they'd be mad at us? It's like, America just makes the world hate them more and now that Bush II is the "President", and as long as the monarchy contiues, I can understand why so many Muslims hate us. I mean, how would you like it if your family was killed by American troops, and had to live everyday of your life in fear of bombs going off, for a reason that ended up being a LIE to begin with. I mean, and we wonder why 9/11 happened?

Guest MikeSC
You want to know how 9/11 happened?

Well, first Israel took the Palestinians land and shameless murdered them with their tanks. Then, US not only SUPPORTS them, but sends our troops out to supress Islam (Religion of PEACE. Hello? It means, struggle, sacrifice! Unlike the bloody history of Christianity and it's bloody Crusades), but anyway, then Bush attacked Iraq (Bush I mind you), so look IM NOT SAYING 9/11 IS JUSTIFIED or that it was right, but come on, can't you understand why they'd be mad at us? It's like, America just makes the world hate them more and now that Bush II is the "President", and as long as the monarchy contiues, I can understand why so many Muslims hate us. I mean, how would you like it if your family was killed by American troops, and had to live everyday of your life in fear of bombs going off, for a reason that ended up being a LIE to begin with. I mean, and we wonder why 9/11 happened?

Don't confuse the issue.

It happened because Bush is actually the CEO of Haliburton and wanted to see a bunch of servicemen get killed because the military uses lots of oil that could be gobbled up by consumers for more money.

Oh, BTW, I went on unemployment today --- AND had anal sex with the woman who put the paperwork through the system. I feel enlightened beyond all words.

-=Mike

Oh, BTW, I went on unemployment today --- AND had anal sex with the woman who put the paperwork through the system. I feel enlightened beyond all words.

-=Mike

~BRONZE!

Guest MikeSC

-=Mike

~BRONZE!

You METAL-IST!

-=Mike

-=Mike

whoa dude that's a little gay.

It's homophobes like you that are impeding the constitutional pursuit of happiness of my brothers and sisters that want to marry their brothers and sisters...

It's homophobes like you

WHOA WHOA WHOA Stop the spin!!!

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/17591.htm

The poll of 1,865 registered voters nationwide revealed that 63 percent of Americans are against gay marriage, while 31 percent favor marriage for same-sex couples.

Now, as you can see, a majority of Americans dislike gay marriage. Our government doesn't force laws on people that they don't want because this is a democracy of the people! If a majority of people don't want gay marraige in America, then it ought to be respected!

You would have probably been for slavery too, Jobber. :rolleyes:

How are you going to feel when the ACLU allows 30 year old men to marry their 14 year old daughters?

Because gay marraige is just opening the barn door to allowing freakshow marriages like that to happen.

And slaves were treated inhumane because they were black, and there was nothing they could do about that. People conciously decide who they fall in love with, who they want to go to bed with.

If I enjoyed that lifestyle, I could declare myself a homosexual and date people of the same sex...... I just don't want to.

People conciously decide who they fall in love with, who they want to go to bed with.

O...k.

Considering the fact that gays are quite often insulted, harrassed, and generally treated poorly in todays society (well, maybe not quite often, but it does happen, and was probably much worse before our time) why would anyone CHOOSE to be gay?

I think that's the major flaw in the argument -- if people could pick and choose their sexuality, then no one (or at least, very few) would choose to be gay, because they'd just be making their lives a lot harder.

why would anyone CHOOSE to be gay?

And why NOT? What's wrong with being gay? Homosexuals shouldn't be proud of who they are?! I'm just baffled that this point of view is still prevalent in the 21st century. In fact, later on I'M choosing to be gay. It's a campus rally/march for gay marriage. There's going to be some counter protesters but we plan to change their minds by grabbing a friend of the same sex and making out with them. I can't wait to see their faces! (HATE to break kayfabe, but this actually HAPPENED last week at my school) And if that doesn't work, we might just need to have some gay sex right then and there. I feel like I'm marching for civil rights. I'm sure this how whites who marches with Martin Luther King Jr. himself felt back in Alabama. I can't wait! :)

This is one of the best threads I've ever read in CE.

Jobber's "whoa dude that's a little gay" comment had me rolling.

I've got nothing else.

Carry on.