TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

RE: Hey Mike

Coming from the person who boasts about and dictates how successful her life is by the "respect" that she gets on Myspace. Yeah, I'm such a fool.

I was typing a response in the original Hey Mike thread, but since it was closed, I'll say it here.

My flaming Mike was a test. If he was here often enough, like any owner worth his salt, he'd see my flaming, and do something about it. Since I still continue to exist on TSM, he clearly either hasn't seen it, or hasn't done anything about it. I blatantly flamed the freakin' admin, and I have yet to be banned. That's just poor administrating on his part.

This is why the internet exists folks.

Guest Princess Leena
I was typing a response in the original Hey Mike thread, but since it was closed, I'll say it here.

My flaming Mike was a test. If he was here often enough, like any owner worth his salt, he'd see my flaming, and do something about it. Since I still continue to exist on TSM, he clearly either hasn't seen it, or hasn't done anything about it. I blatantly flamed the freakin' admin, and I have yet to be banned. That's just poor administrating on his part.

This is true. Although, the thread was closed.

And it's not because he probably just hasn't been online lately.

But, because he should hire some moderators here who will actually do their job instead of only worrying about anyone who bothers them, or just using their power to play along with their pals. Which we seriously have 0 of on this board.

Guest Princess Leena

Leena, why are you here? Seriously.

attention_whore3.jpg

That's why.

Ugh, you really are the 2nd coming of The Thread Killer.

Except you bug me on AIM while not having a clue.

Guest Felonies!

Jay-Z thinks the Cristal people are racist because some guy said "black folk like our champagne? interesting" so now he had to switch to a new obscenely expensive champagne to use as a status symbol. See, I have some cred, Lord of The Curry. Now not as much cred as you have, but a smidgen.

Leena, why are you here? Seriously.

attention_whore3.jpg

That's why.

Ugh, you really are the 2nd coming of The Thread Killer.

Except you bug me on AIM while not having a clue.

Oh fuck you Mike.

mike obviously didn't learn about investments growing up. bragadociously stating that he pumped thousands of dollars into this hell hole demonstrates that he'd arguably be one of the dumbest motherfuckers around. furthermore, it demonstrates that the man does not have anything better to spend his $ on (ie. boyfriend/girlfriend) and that since he's financially bound to tsm, he might as well attempt to impress some blowhard bitch on said wrestling message board. i don't think flaming him really does much since his pathetic existance is quite obvious to everyone.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
mike obviously didn't learn about investments growing up. bragadociously stating that he pumped thousands of dollars into this hell hole demonstrates that he'd arguably be one of the dumbest motherfuckers around.

Ahahaha. Goddamn I love you, Banky. XOXO

Jay-Z thinks the Cristal people are racist because some guy said "black folk like our champagne? interesting" so now he had to switch to a new obscenely expensive champagne to use as a status symbol. See, I have some cred, Lord of The Curry. Now not as much cred as you have, but a smidgen.

Budweiser Select?