TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

HAHAHA... My ex-fiancee is in jail on a felony charge!

Surely, many of you remember my ex-fiancee, Melissa Pena, who turned out to be a lying, cheating, drug addicted whore. After a friend mentioned recently that she was more than likely back in jail, I decided to check. I could never have imagined finding what I did.

EXHIBIT A

I'm not sure what "M PC" stands for (best guess- misdemeanor prior conviction), but 242 is your standard battery charge. 853.7 is failure to appear after written promise. Melissa was locked up for 4 days as a result of these charges.

Now we get to the good shit.

EXHIBIT B

That's right. SHE WAS ARRESTED AGAIN ON THE SAME DAY WHICH SHE GOT RELEASED FROM JAIL. This time, it was felony assault.

The charge:

245. (a) (1) Any person who commits an assault upon the person of

another with a deadly weapon or instrument other than a firearm or by

any means of force likely to produce great bodily injury shall be

punished by imprisonment in the state prison for two, three, or four

years, or in a county jail for not exceeding one year, or by a fine

not exceeding ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or by both the fine and

imprisonment.

And check out that bail- $100,000. Oh wow. I haven't stopped laughing since last night.

I sometimes doubt the existence of justice and karma in this life, but this helps to reassure me that those things do exist. My only regret is that I couldn't be at the hearing myself to show how much better off I am since I dumped her after finding out she cheated on me. I rarely drink anymore, I've quit smoking, and I've gained 40 pounds from working out. You see where she is.

Rot in hell, Melissa!

bustedfv7.jpg

Yeah, me too.

I sometimes doubt the existence of justice and karma in this life, but this helps to reassure me that those things do exist.

No they don't. A lying, cheating, drug addicted whore is destined for these things. It's just business as usual, no karma, no justice.

That was my problem. As Frigid said, I should have just fucked her and not bothered with the whole relationship thing. But as I have told you, Dave, I was never that sort of guy before.

Regardless, I am loving this.

It's good to hear Matt.

Just as good as it was to hear that my ex-fiance (finoncee) is now a hermit who stays in her room playing World of Warcraft all day long in her mum's attic.

I'll hate on World of Warcraft till the day I die.

Damn thing ruined my relationship. Even though I'm better off without. I'm still bitter at that bastard game.

I'm just not sure I'll ever get my head around paying 8 quid a month to play a game you've already payed 15 quid for.

I'll hate on World of Warcraft till the day I die.

Damn thing ruined my relationship. Even though I'm better off without. I'm still bitter at that bastard game.

I'm in the same boat as you, brother. My whore of an ex cheated on me with her friends whom all day played WoW.

At least Matt's no where near as pathetic as Deon.

I sometimes doubt the existence of justice and karma in this life, but this helps to reassure me that those things do exist. My only regret is that I couldn't be at the hearing myself to show how much better off I am since I dumped her after finding out she cheated on me. I rarely drink anymore, I've quit smoking, and I've gained 40 pounds from working out. You see where she is.

Rot in hell, Melissa!

bustedfv7.jpg

Grow up

Um... Deon attempted to fuck up someone's life. I have had no contact with the girl. I simply found out about her getting what she deserved and posted it.

This makes me feel sad for people who never had the pleasure of researching an ex on the Internet. It must have been terrible not being able to keep tabs on them.

I haven't been "keeping tabs" on anyone. As I said in my post, a friend made a comment, I looked her up, and I found this.

Matt you must be joking.

Do you even remember how you gushed over her?

Yes, and I was foolish for doing so. After I realized what she really was (over a year and a half ago) I dumped her and I have been much better off for it.

Um... Deon attempted to fuck up someone's life. I have had no contact with the girl. I simply found out about her getting

Thus making you a far superior human being than him. Really, you should be proud.

Eh, it's mostly playful, since I'm usually kidding.

She still wins because you give a shit what is happening to her. I doubt she gives to fucks about a Matt Young right now, or before she got arrested.

She still wins because you give a shit what is happening to her. I doubt she gives to fucks about a Matt Young right now, or before she got arrested.

I don't know, if she ends up spending 10 years in prison I wouldn't exactly call her a winner of anything.

Yeah, there's no Young/Floyd feud.

And anyone who says they wouldn't take pleasure in seeing an ex or anyone who fucked them over getting their just desserts is a liar.

gary floyd and luke-o should be casted as the next retarded brothers who have never met, someone call the Farrelly brothers.

P.S Matt is fucking useless, at least wait till the producers from Intervention call you to roast the spic cunt

spic cunt

Oh God.

Remember when Matt posted a pic of himself suckin' a boob on his girl Melissa? Oh how love can go bad.

gary floyd and luke-o should be casted as the next retarded brothers who have never met, someone call the Farrelly brothers.

Wha?! Why me?

Yes, um, who are you exactly?

spic cunt

For fucks sake...

Mine just indicated she wants to join the Army. Does that count?

for whatever reason I've always believed women looking to get into the military all want to have a train run on them.