Jump to content

Vern Gagne

Members
  • Posts

    9071
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vern Gagne

  1. Huge huge signing. Give credit where credits too Pohlad does pay his best players.
  2. Except in the case of Bin Laden, Zarqwai (in Iraq), and the Hussein loyalist. All 3 are Sunni's and are playing an active role in the terrorist attacks going on inside Iraq. We don't know what to expect from Shiites in Iraq.
  3. I got Barros winning it.
  4. I'm a firm believer. Sat down watched from start to finish. I loved it. Doesn't take itself seriously, and does what a comedy should do makes you laugh.
  5. I don't think baseball numbers are has frequently talked about has some people think. No one mentions beyond passing that so and so reached the 2,000 hit plateau, or a pitcher wins game number 200. A big deal is made about reaching 3,000 hits, 300 Wins, and 500 Hr's.
  6. Agreed. Very much like Foley's HIAC match against the Undertaker.
  7. I got tired of the stupid "Purple Pride" crap that started during the season. The Wolves three words. Spree and Cassell. In general it just wasn't a team, I could get behind.
  8. Their matches weren't? Besides, I think it's just cuz they hated each other. Imo..The Ironman match was a disapointment.Certainly no where near legendary status.
  9. Penguins don't have sex for pleasure, to the best of my knowledge. Wouldn't that imply it's for mating purposes only than? If that's the case, than why would be after other male Penquins.
  10. Vikings-Used to like them, after Green's book didn't care either way. Than after purple pride and the '98 season. I completly turned on them. T-Wolves. Before this season started.
  11. I think Edgar will make it, not right away but 7th or 8th year.
  12. Baseball also has so many stats and puts an emphasis on them. I think also has too do with the length of the season. 162 can drag at times, and talking about a HR chase, or someone hitting .400 shouldn't be too suprising.
  13. You have to include the East-West Connection vs High Flyers from the glory years of the AWA. Ventura gave great promos, and the crowd heat was off the charts when those two teams met.
  14. Something always seemed to be a bit off with Brett Hart and Shawn Micheals. Not they didn't have good matches, but considering who your talking about. The matches could of been legendary.
  15. Than reads a bunch of "e-mails" from Martin Navratalova and Richard Simmons.
  16. Maybe Amy Webber is the diva involved in the affair, and the hush money is to keep her quite.
  17. Why did Ricky Steamboat have such a short IC title reign in 1987? Why didn't they have ever have Hogan-Flair feud during Flair's first time in the WWE?
  18. Jericho-Austin. Only met a few times, but never got a good vibe from their matches.
  19. I love how the NFL's pawns ESPN are quick to dismiss what Troy Aikman said this week. The players we talked too are exited to be playing in this game. B.S., their exited to get a free trip to Hawaii. Matt Birk of the Vikings said, if you see me trying in the Pro Bowl take me out back and shoot me.
  20. Maybe Penguins are just stupid birds who want to be put their dicks in anything that moves.
  21. The TV is broken.
  22. I didn't like the blonde hair. She looks better has a brunette.
  23. Ok than, why doesn't Vince just have the WWE title on Raw, and the world title on Smackdown?
  24. That would go against Jerico's strong christian believes. I've also heard Trish has a steady boyfriend, and she doesn't seem the kind to sleep with a married man.
  25. Shulman and Campell
×
×
  • Create New...