Jump to content

Vern Gagne

Members
  • Posts

    9071
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vern Gagne

  1. are you sure? I heard he had declared Draft Countdown as him has a top prospect in 2006.
  2. Mathias Kiwanuka, DE, BC He's not in the draft.
  3. You mean like this guy.
  4. Here's NFLDRAFT.COM. They have Aaron Rodgers going first. Smith third.
  5. It was early in the series. Maybe 2nd or 3rd year. Chapelle and Jim Breuer were on Tool Time, and later had a spin-off that lasted like a month.
  6. I had forgotten he was on the show and than had the spin-off. Just seems so out of place know.
  7. *Hippy*
  8. The guys have dominated. How could they really lose, without the competition being fixed?
  9. What are you talking about? Marie Antoinette was Louis XVI's only wife. She owned him, and that was partially what made him such a weak ruler. I'm talking about what I wrote. I didn't know that was Louis only wife. Oh, if a mod wants to move the thread, feel free.
  10. So it's not a CE. Still, the special about it was on the History Channel. What a bloody mess. The monarchy was either cruel or plan naive to the plight of the people. The people who led the Revolution, proably turned out to be even worse. Anyone who spoke out...off with their heads. No wonder Napoleon was able to gain power in such a short amount of time. A few things. Had no idea that King Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette were the same age, and married at 15 and 14 years old. Also, though Marie was the like the 3rd wife. Watching the special, you see how well the American Revolution went. Thank your lucky stars that we had Ben Franklin, John Adams, Thomas Jeffeson, George Washington, James Madison, Alexander Hamilton and others as the founding fathers.
  11. Well said. What they should of done is another I Love the 70's.
  12. Does anyone else notice a difference in Al's personality from Season One to the end of the series?
  13. That was with TO in the lineup. Mitchell looks good yesterday, but that was against Minnesota and frankly that doesn't even count.
  14. That's what I said. NE was great yesterday, but I think Pittsburgh's D can contain NE's offense, and Pittsburgh will do enough on the ground to win the game. Atlanta defense can at least contain McNabb. The running game should also have success next week.
  15. The change is pretty much because the Twins play that style of baseball, and they've won the Central 3 straight seasons.
  16. *cue Incredible Hulk walking away music*
  17. It hasn't worked for the White Sox. May as well try a new approach.
  18. "We can stand beside together...built this world together...nothing's going to stop us, nothings going to stop us know"
  19. The 90's can't hold a candle in terms of camp, and pop culture to the 70's and 80's.
  20. I know he's not, just seems like he could be.
  21. I usually ask someone who says "WE', what they did to help the team win or lose.
  22. Seth Green's Canadian or at least he seems like he could be a Canadian.
  23. I've already heard who's number 1.
  24. Honestly it's hard for me to put too much into a game against the Rams defense. I however have the Falcons going to the Super Bowl, so may as well stay with the pick.
  25. No, I wanted the Twins to bean him long before this.
×
×
  • Create New...