If only Engram make that catch. The game goes OT. and my matchup's at least decided by a coin toss. Oh well, it was fun and good look to everyone remaining.
Best deal isn't just about what team pays the most. It's what fit the player best. In the case of Beltran it was 2 million dollars. With that small a difference, the decision should be determined by more than money.
Classy gesture by Corey Koskie taking out a full page in both local papers thanking the Twins and the fans for their support during his time with the team.
You're right Beltran's not smart enough to figure out Boras is out for his own personal gain. That's was my biggest worry. That Boras would sign with the Mets.
If Minnesota manages to win, they'll lose by 4 TD's the following week. Not only will they be overconfident, but the so called experts will question if the Eagles are rusty.Having something to prove, they'd destroy Minnesota.
Eagles have something to prove. The Rams are a horrible road team. Only the inept Seahawks could lose to them on the road.
In typical Mike Patrick fashion. He though it was absord anyone would think Seattle should fire Mike Holmgren. What exactly has he done in 6 years to warrant keeping his job?
Tell me your joking.
Not at all. If I had my choice between them or Madden and Michaels I'd pick them everytime. I also don't even want to think about the Fox crew.
Mike Patrick does nothing but literally kiss everyone associated with the game's ass. Joe Theisman never met a QB, who wasn't Joe Montana.
Madden and Micheals aren't blatant asskissers, and are willing to criticise players.
As expected the non-playoff team needs thread was closed.
So I'll ask the same question here. What are your team needs.
Like I said, Tampa Bay should trade down, get more picks and draft Derrick Johnson the OLB from Texas.