Jump to content

Vern Gagne

Members
  • Posts

    9071
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vern Gagne

  1. Well Harry's great-great Uncle Edward who abdicated before WWII, was thought by many to be a Nazi supporter.
  2. Gee Mike. Your're becoming the TSM's MR.SKIN
  3. The Saints group leapfrog was my favorite. Made no sense what so ever, and was a riot. T.O.'s Jack Lalane celebration. Didn't have the hupla of some of the others, but i enjoyed it. A new one would be James Brown's famous "Exhausted Routine".
  4. Maybe popcorn is a new slang term for marijuana.
  5. I want the Herman Edwards experience. From you're lectures to the media, to your arguments with assistant coaches. Experience what it's like to nearly pop a blood vessel in forhead, during the NYJ/SD playoff game.
  6. You can't be serious. It's pro wrestling. Sorry if professionalism, isn't the first thing to cross my mind.
  7. Are you doing this with every team, or just the Blue Jays?
  8. These guys are in the profession of beating each other up. I don't think it's worth considering the professionalism, of what Jericho did.
  9. How embarassing would it have been, if someone showed up wearing the same custume.
  10. ESPN.COM Nice read for those interested.
  11. My bad on that one.
  12. I've come to the conclusion. I still like the Lakers. I loved them in the 80's, and still found myself rooting for them during there recent run.
  13. TSN covered it last year. The reason I asks is I was looking at an AlternativeHistory Site. Just curious if there was anything related to sports history.
  14. Many Viking fans would of seriously beaten Joe Buck into a comma after Sunday.
  15. When you mute the game, too you not have sound or do you listen to the local or national radio announcers?
  16. Day before the Super Bowl.
  17. Wouldn't the 1987 World Series be the reason for that? That's makes sense, did Jack Buck do the radio for the 87 World Series?
  18. I was wondering if there were any sites, that dealt with the what if of sports? What if Buckner makes the play at 1st, what if Jackie Smith catches the TD? Things like that.
  19. You can't hate a man, who shows such range searching for a missing spoon.
  20. They've all but said that. This is not old hat for fans in MN. Many truely believe there's a conspiracy against the local sports teams. In fact, many insisted Jack Buck hated the Twins back in the 1991 World Series.
  21. Vern Gagne

    McDonalds

    I remember the Wichita McD's doing that in the mid and late 90's, but I haven't seen it since Local 5 Day Forecast. Note 23 for Thursday is the current temp. Mickey D's here I come. HIGH 23 HIGH -5 HIGH -6 HIGH -4 HIGH 2 LOW -10 LOW -16 LOW -20 LOW -20 LOW -14
  22. One of the cat's at my house sits on the steps going up stairs during the night. I'm afraid they'll be a Twilight Zone moment ala Telly Savalas.
  23. You're mean. Hunter's also quite the actor, appearing on several local McDonald commercials. Quite, frankly T-Hunt is a true Renassaince Man.
  24. He got alot of Sacks. The most overrated stat in pro sports.
  25. CBS has horrible announcers. Nantz never shuts up, and Simms is a pollyanna. Hated Deidorf since MNF.
×
×
  • Create New...