Jump to content

Lt. Al Giardello

Members
  • Posts

    6692
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lt. Al Giardello

  1. QB: Donovan McNabb RB: Jim Brown WR: Michael Irvin TE: None T: Orlando Pace G: None C: None DE: Alan Page, Julius Peppers DT: None LB: Levon Kirkland CB: Dick "Night Train" Lane S: None P: None K: None Coach: Joe Gibbs
  2. Excatly, if the desicion went to Diego, I doubt there would be any real controversy surrounding the desicion.
  3. Even so, he is still better then the majority of the announcers out there... Atleast he knows what he's talking about.
  4. It's not like it was the WWE's choice to release him.
  5. For the record, I thought Diego beat Fitch...
  6. Hazelett Vs. Sanchez... MAKE IT HAPPEN!
  7. Kendall will be a force until someone touches his chin... And McLovin fucking rules.
  8. Seems like you're not even giving him a chance, which isn't fair...
  9. Levon Kirkland, LB Julius Peppers, DE
  10. And you base this off what?
  11. Considering who's fighting in the UFC, Herion belongs... GSP kicked alot of peoples asses, that doesn't mean they should go to the WEC. But I must say, if they ever have another "Ulimate Fighter: Comeback", I'd like to see Herion involved.
  12. As a Flames fan, I'm very pleased so far.
  13. Oh, Jesus Christ. What was wrong with last week? Working overtime... I have a baby that's due anytime, incase you forget... How about being more considerate, asshole. If I have time tomorrow when I wake up, I'll do it.
  14. Can't do it this weekend, I'm busy... I'll try to get it done next week.
  15. DAMN! I wanted to take Yary next.
  16. He is the person I was thinking about when I said you could make an argument on being the greatest TE of all time.
  17. I don't think Dana gives a fuck if he catches heat or not, I think thats apparent. Amir earned the right to be in the UFC, even without a 1st pro fight... If Corey Hill and Matthew freakin Riddle is able to get fights in the UFC, then there is no reason why Amir shouldn't.
  18. I can't see this fued going well for Rey. He'll either get squashed, and pull a move out of nowhere to pin HHH, or HHH will crash him from start to finish with Rey getting some token offense in here and there to make you think that he can win, but in the end he'll be counting the lights. Sounds like almost every Rey Mysterio Jr. match in the WWE.
  19. Should've PM'd me CG... I'll make two picks now... Dirk Graham Tom Barrasso
  20. Can't argue that, if Koscheck keeps progessing like he is...
  21. Untouchable until BJ gets his rematch...
×
×
  • Create New...