Jump to content

Lt. Al Giardello

Members
  • Posts

    6692
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lt. Al Giardello

  1. What the fuck are you talking about? When has Matt Brown ever bragged about how "tough" he is? If anything he's being straight up and doesn't take shit from anyone, especially from little punks like Jeremy May. Him and Amir were both all class before their fight and didn't talk shit to anyone. If anything it's the other fighters in the house and the coaches who are talking about how tough Matt Brown is. Did I say he said he was tough? I think your last sentence pretty much hit what I was saying. Maybe the guy is, actually, well you know... Tough? Did you even see his fight with Amir? I don't know what your problem is, I think you're just a hater.
  2. Damn I figured Moon would drop to me... There are other QB's I'd take ahead of him.
  3. I'm going to the casino, sorry I won't be here to draft live. I'll PM CG some of my picks...
  4. Gina impressed me with her striking...
  5. Fuck it... I know who I'm going to pick. With the 1st overall pick, I select... Jim Brown 9x Pro Bowl selection (1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965) 9x All-Pro selection (1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965) NFL 75th Anniversary All-Time Team NFL 1960s All-Decade Team 3x NFL MVP (1957, 1958, 1965) 3x UPI NFL MVP (1958, 1963, 1965) 3x Pro Bowl MVP (1961, 1962, 1965) In the opinions of many, he was the greatest football player of all time. He was a beast RB, and his career 5.0 YPA will likely never be beaten... The perfect player to build a team around.
  6. Holy fuck... 1st pick, do you guys mind if I think about it for a bit? I'll come back in about 30 mins with my pick.
  7. Nick Van Exel Career Highlights: 1998 NBA All-Star 1993-94 NBA All-Rookie Second Team Was a very clutch shooter, and very flashy. Shareef Abdur-Rahim All-Star player in his prime, would be a great bench player.
  8. Considering taking him instead of Mahovlich... But wanted Frank on my team because of his toughness. Him and Iginla on the same line would be pretty intense.
  9. Fuck the 12 hour rule, he's already missed two picks for 2 rounds already and has yet to make up those picks. Just let me pick now so I can get it over with.
  10. So is KOAB going to be skipped so I can make my picks now?
  11. Gerald Harris has alot of upside... Good wrestling background, good hands, and good submission defense. Jesse Taylor has potential aswell, even though that loss to Jesse Forbes is pretty embarassing. Matt Brown is going down to 170 and fighting Matt Arroyo on the finale...
  12. Fuck I was going to take Tretiak with my next pick.... Anyway with my next pick, I've decided to go old school... Frank Mahovlich
  13. Jarome Iginla
  14. CG make your pick before I go to bed.
  15. Now I'm starting to feel like Tito Ortiz.... *Comes out to "Fight the Power"*
  16. This is a wrestling board... Lashley is more known then that. Lashley offically announcing his MMA debut is pretty big news considering this is a wrestling board. This is bullshit.
  17. I should be home from work by then.
  18. Considering this is a pro wrestling forum, I think this easily warrants thread. Lesnar got his own thread... So should Lashley. Also instead of being a whining vagina about weather this warrants a thread, why not discuss the topic on hand. I wonder who they will announce as Lashleys 1st opponet.
  19. I figure this warrants a thread.... From the Junkie...
  20. War Young! Kick her face off...
  21. Actually Gerald Harris was being hyped as well.
  22. What the fuck are you talking about? When has Matt Brown ever bragged about how "tough" he is? If anything he's being straight up and doesn't take shit from anyone, especially from little punks like Jeremy May. Him and Amir were both all class before their fight and didn't talk shit to anyone. If anything it's the other fighters in the house and the coaches who are talking about how tough Matt Brown is.
  23. C.B. Dollaway has the wrestling, strength and gas tank to handle Amir. Gerald Harris was easily handling Amir, until he gassed out.
  24. If it's true about new stable of young wrestlers they are trying to make... It would make sense for Natalya Neidhart to be drafted to RAW and joining the group.
×
×
  • Create New...