Jump to content

Lt. Al Giardello

Members
  • Posts

    6692
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lt. Al Giardello

  1. Although Shogun pretty much fought the fight on one leg... I always thought Forrest had a great chance to beat Shogun, although I favored Shogun. He is bigger then Shogun, and style-wise is a tough fight for Shogun, because it was the 1st time in awhile that he faced a very good submission grappler on par with Griffin. Style wise, Griffin poses more problems to Shogun then he does Rampage.
  2. I like the Leben one myself...
  3. Great analysis... He's so hungry he's going to be eating Rampage's fist.
  4. At this rate, it won't be until the weekend until I make my next draft selections.
  5. Flutie's my bitch.
  6. I hope that the draft really spices up the SD! main event scene... Jericho, or Michaels need to come to Smackdown.
  7. This is actually taking slower then I thought it would be...
  8. You calling me a queer, illegal alien? You and Jason MacDonald both. Don't you take pride in talking about how gay rolling with other grapplers is, and how you enjoy doing it? I bet you'd love to roll with Jason MacDonald...
  9. Me to, only because I watched Doug Flutie play for the Calgary Stampeders as a youth... And I got a chance to met him. Nice guy.
  10. Ben Rothwell poses the same problems Tim Sylvia did for Arlovski, except Rothwell is faster.
  11. Great picture... Gotta save that one.
  12. You calling me a queer, illegal alien?
  13. I doubted they would put the fight on free TV... It would problay be made a PPV.
  14. Tibeau/Stevenson should be an entertaining ground fight... And Cote/Almeida is a very interesting fight as well.
  15. What are you talking about? He didn't try that when he fought Amir, they both were nothing but class before their fights... He only tried that with Jeremy May, because May is a little punk ass bitch.
  16. I hope to god Brett Rogers knocks Kimbo's head off his shoulders... Rogers has impressed me much more as a HW prospect then Kimbo has.
  17. Since I'm an idiot, and it's really a coin flip (Florian has QQ to Huerta's AK) I'll take the bet. Hey, as long as we don't get rid of my daughter's picture. Well considering it is an AV bet and not a sig bet, you don't have to get rid of your daughters picture... If I was you I would really think twice before taking this bet, it's still awhile away.
  18. Great pick... I wanted to take him, but took Shareef instead.
  19. Joe Mullen: ECAC First All-Star Team (1977,1979) NCAA East First All-Star Team (1978,1979) Lady Byng Trophy (1987, 1989) NHL First Team All-Star (1989) Played in NHL All-Star game (1989,1990,1994) Lester Patrick Trophy (1995) Inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame (2000) 1st American player to reach 500 goals and 1000 points. Wish I could've posted the picture of Joe Mullen holding a baby EHME(was 7 months at the time)... But I'm too lazy to scan it.
  20. Huerta is going to lose... I'm willing to take AV bets.
  21. Great selection.
  22. I take... Dion Phanuef
  23. But another thing is... Griffin is the type of fighter who is a bad match up for Aurelio. Aurelio has shitty wrestling, and Griffin has good submission defense. I see this fight no different then the Clay Guida fight.
  24. What the fuck are you talking about? GSP/Fitch is a very much a real main event as it comes... Fitch is the best deserving of a title shot, and GSP is one of the best and is the champion. How is that not a "real main event"?
×
×
  • Create New...