Jump to content

Lt. Al Giardello

Members
  • Posts

    6692
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lt. Al Giardello

  1. Coulda, woulda, shoulda, bottom line... Danzig land an ass beating on Bocek. I knew style-wise Bocek was going to be a tough fight for Danzig, and Boceks hands are not shit. He might not be a top notch striker, but he is good enough on his feet to set up his takedowns. Guida submission defense is very questionable, he tends to get wreckless and gets caught in submissions. He's been submited before. Danzig is a stud, and is a more intelligent fighter then Guida. If Guida leaves an opening on the ground for a submission, Danzig will take advantage of it and finish the fight.
  2. Danzig by 3rd round submission.
  3. Can I use my draft pick now?
  4. Wanna an AV bet? No way Sherk wins this fight.
  5. Brock is responsible for like the 4th highest buyrate in MMA history.... Granted he won't be quite the freakshow draw this time around. Well it was already proven Lesnar wont be the main event... It's going to be Fitch/GSP...
  6. D'OH! Guess I gotta pay better attention...
  7. Larry Robinson, Defenseman.
  8. I was debating taking him when I picked Paul Pierce... It was between him, Pierce or McGrady. I didn't want to take T-Mac or Carter because of their atittude problems... Where as I took Pierce because he would play great with my team and has the right kinda attitude to be succesful. I wouldn't say T-Mac has an attitude problem. I think it's more that he just can't handle being 'the' guy. On a proverbial all-star team such as all of these are, he'd be ideal. Well another factor is he folds under pressure, although I have Isiah Thomas who would shoulder all of the pressure... I just felt Pierce is a better fit for my team.
  9. I wish I had hot teachers like Ms. Cooke, Ms. Davis, and Ms. Sudor... I problay would've went to class a lot more.
  10. I was debating taking him when I picked Paul Pierce... It was between him, Pierce or McGrady. I didn't want to take T-Mac or Carter because of their atittude problems... Where as I took Pierce because he would play great with my team and has the right kinda attitude to be succesful.
  11. It's been raining for 2 days here, and it's suppose to keep it up all week.
  12. Or because KOAB loves War Machine...
  13. I don't see any reason why Yoshida shouldn't beat War Machine quite easily...
  14. My draft picks... John Starks Perfect for my 6th man... Very intense player, and would do great with under Chuck Daly. Larry Johnson aka Grandmama In his prime he was All-Star level in Charlotte, and reunites with Alonzo Mourning whom he played side by side with, and in heat battle against(Knicks/Heat rivalry), he would be a good back up for Garnett or Alonzo when needed rest.
  15. Just wondering Tong, how you view the Jackson/Griffin fight?
  16. KOAB, hurry the fuck up before I go to bed.
  17. Although MVP hasn't had any ****+ matches(mainly due to the fact he hasn't faced the best wrestlers in the company)... Night in and night out, he's always putting on solid to very good matches. He still can improve, but he is still one of the better workers in the company right now.
  18. Bastard... And he was ALMOST mine.
  19. Talked about it for a bit... Sherk denied it, and gave his reasons why he didn't, and provided a fair arguement. It was more focused on how Sherk had to work for everything he had, and BJ Penn is a rich kid, as far as the Sherk thing went.
  20. Didn't look like he was all that heatless on TV... But it doesn't help he's not being built was a legit threat and is getting jobbed week in and week out. Although people think Michael Hayes is racist, if he was on the booking team right now, I doubt he would have MVP jobbed out like this.
  21. MVP keeps getting jobbed out... And I'm fucking sick of it.
  22. I use to smoke Captain Blacks mini cigars all the time.
  23. Kick him out... He knows I'm in the draft so he's too scared to make his picks.
  24. Thanks for reminding me, it's on in 8 mins!
  25. Actually LOTC there is a difference... Cane is BJJ Black Belt, and James Irvin has 0 ground game, therefore if Rashad goes for the takedown he will have a lot more trouble with Cane on the ground.
×
×
  • Create New...