Jump to content

Lt. Al Giardello

Members
  • Posts

    6692
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lt. Al Giardello

  1. I don't care what anyone thinks... I'm enjoying this season of TUF. Sure there isn't all that much TV DRAMA~!, but there have been a couple of very entertaining fights. Amir and Matt Brown was a killer back and forth war.
  2. I'm down... I'm just wondering whens the MLB draft going to happen, lol.
  3. No MVP... No SD! for me.
  4. Like I said, it was even worse at UFC 76... Chuck made $500,000 for losing, while Jardine made $14,000 for beating Chuck. It's complete bullshit.
  5. Coleman got injured.
  6. I've seen a few of her fights, she has legit KO power and good technique... Rudo is right, although Gina is known as a muay thai fighter, if I was her trainer I wouldn't want her to risk standing with Young.
  7. If he had Garnett's heart and intensity, he could've been the best PF ever.
  8. I like Francis, but there are a few other players whom I'd take over him that haven't been taken.
  9. I fucking hate TSN...
  10. Great pick...
  11. Eddie Belfour, Goalie.
  12. Anyone knows if this will be shown in Canada, live? Just so I know if I should order the WWE PPV.
  13. It's nothing compared to the amount of money he made after he beat Chuck, compared to the amount of money Chuck made.
  14. Baroni/Villasenor shouldn't be a bad fight as well.
  15. Evidence? It's just a lame duck theory from Kimbo haters without any real evidence surrounding it.
  16. Fuck you all... Manny by 1st round destruction, just give him the Diaz rematch already and stop matching him up with cans.
  17. Nogueria is a black belt in Judo... And his takedowns are not crappy at all.
  18. I nearly had a heart attack during the pre-fight video hype for Gouveia when the 1st words that came out of his mouth was "Who is this guy?" me and my friends were nearly laughing for hours.
  19. They'll problay have Wanderlei/Chuck II before they do Silva/Rampage... I see Machida getting the next title shot.
  20. Rod Strickland, PG My backup to Isiah... Always was underappreciated and always had very good stats for a large part of his career. Never made an all-star team although he problay should have. Perfect back up for Isiah. Marcus Camby, C Adding another DPOY to my roster...
  21. Sorry guys, was a crazy weekend for me... Shoulda pre-drafted. I'll make my picks shortly.
  22. All my friends who are minorties think he looks like a Nazi.
  23. Why? He lost to one of the best in the world today, there is no shame in that. He is still capable of being a top 10 Light Heavyweight, and he's only 33.
  24. Nog was also able to take Tim Sylvia, you saying Sylvia has crappy takedown defense?
  25. Sokoudjou was very impressive last night... He has a bright future ahead of him, he could be a world champion in the next few years.
×
×
  • Create New...