Jump to content

Lt. Al Giardello

Members
  • Posts

    6692
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lt. Al Giardello

  1. KOAB, you're an alcoholic.
  2. Din would dominate Noons and Berto. It wouldn't be close.
  3. Just wondering... Is there a time limit for picks? I think people should send a list of players who they want to CW, to speed things up.
  4. Here's to hoping that RAW returns to Calgary soon... Chris Benoit fucked us over last year.
  5. Hard to argue against Tim Duncan... I can't stand him, but I still put him in the top 10 of all time.
  6. Din Thomas, Tommy Speer, and Kuniyoshi Hironaka all got released from the UFC today. Tommy Speer is still very young, and will most likely be back in the UFC. Din Thomas has stated he wants to move down in weight and fight at 145. And I can understand why Hironaka got released.
  7. McDonald's? Very funny... I've never worked fast food in my life. I most likely make more money then you.
  8. I feel if Rey is there, then Eddie should be there.
  9. I wouldn't argue Trigg's point at all... Have you seen Jacare's clips in submission tournaments? Search up his highlight reel.
  10. Is it too late for me to sign in? Fuck...
  11. I got fired from my last job at the beginning of March, for going all nutso on my boss and calling him a fucking bitch, and to come meet me in the parking lot. My company decided to let me go and gave me $2500 for my troubles. I ended up finding a better job with the same pay, benefits, and better bonuses. It only took me a week to find this job. Then again Calgary is the booming spot for employment, it's impossible to not have a job here, unless you're a felon. And even if you're a felon, you still can work construction.
  12. The main reason why they are kept there is because if non-eliminated fighter is injured, there is a fighter ready to go. Plus it adds a lot of drama and excitment to the show.
  13. Eva Mendes Rosario Dawson Thandie Newton Gabrielle Union Paula Garcés
  14. I punched a massive dent into my friends fridge, and punched holes in a few walls... My hand is a bit sore, but nothing major.
  15. Ripper = Typical Sterotype
  16. I'm interested in getting some 90's WCW and WWF PPV's... Anyone in Calgary with a large tape collection, drop a line in here and so we can see what we can work out.
  17. I'm surprised pinnacle knew who The Miz was at that time, unless he watched Fear Factor back then. Real World...
  18. Wanna fite?
  19. MMAjunkie.com
  20. He was problay in kayfabe mode at the time.
  21. I guess I can safely I never seen Diego Sanchez really rocked on his feet... But he's never faced an elite striker.
  22. I guess Mark Hunt if you only talk about MMA competiton... But he did get KO'd by Semmy Schilt a couple weeks ago in K-1 Kickboxing rules. But that was to the body.
  23. I'll admit... I did markout when Maven eliminated Taker from RR02.
  24. Yeah, that Canadian Tire on 64th is pretty tough turf... Ahahahaha.... A few of my friends use to work there in High School. You ever been to the bars around there? They are pretty grimey bars with crack and cokeheads.
×
×
  • Create New...