Jump to content

Lt. Al Giardello

Members
  • Posts

    6692
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lt. Al Giardello

  1. Is anyone else praying that Forbes beats De La Hoya?
  2. By the way, Ryo Chonan has been confirmed as Carneiro's opponet... from UFC.com.
  3. Crack Alley? Ha... Poor taste in nightclubs... Especially as far as women goes. You'll never catch me dead at that lame club. Never been to the Rusty Cage... So it must suck.
  4. Wow... Just as RAW is getting better, SD! is getting worse as far as storylines and booking is going. I have no desire to watch SD! this week, I can save space on my PVR.
  5. 1. "Jungle Love" by Morris Day and The Time... The rest in no order... "Get It Up" by Sticky Fingaz "Seen a Man Die" by Scarface "Throw Ya Gunz" by Onyx "If I Die 2Nite" by 2Pac “I Heard It Through the Grapevine” by Marvin Gaye "Soul Food" by Goodie Mob "Feel Me" by Jadakiss "Release Yo 'Delf" by Method Man "Baby Be Mine" by Michael Jackson
  6. Kane/Glen Jacobs should be given a mention, even though I wouldn't put him in the top 50... He is a well known name by the casual fans, or the use-to-be fans. Same with Jericho.
  7. I have a baseball bat aswell... Except I actually use the bat play baseball, I'd rather not get blood on it. I'd rather chop a niggas head off wit my sword~!
  8. Where all the little bitches who can't back up their shit goes...
  9. But Jason Thacker gets to hold down Canada.
  10. I knew Mousasi was going to win... I always thought Kang was overrated.
  11. I can't see those fights being the actual main fights for the card... I'd expect a title fight, they usually make a big deal out of summer PPV's. I think maybe Silva Vs. Okami, Nogueria Vs. Mir(provided they are not the next TUF coaches), or maybe even GSP Vs. Fitch.
  12. Or they should've picked Brian Brohm in the 2nd round...
  13. I hang out with everyone with every race... What bar did you go to?
  14. Didn't Jeff Joslin get rejected from TUF, because he didn't have a personality?
  15. I thought after Wrestlemania 21, we were going to see Batista Vs. Cena at WM 22 to unify the belts.
  16. Comparing early 90's storylines to nowadays isn't helping your point.
  17. This is a way to get Regal over as a main event heel, and I don't really mind it. I'm really interested to see how his feud with Kennedy fares out, especially since it's going to be the 1st time we actually get to really view Kennedy as a full fledge face.
  18. Since when has EHME ever followed the law?
  19. Bullshit... I bought a Paul Chen Tiger Wakizashi samurai sword about 5 months ago, which is worth about a grand in total... But I got it a a lot cheaper. That thing will slice your fucking head off your shoulders.
  20. My friend is having a moving out party on friday, and wants to trash his place because he is not getting his damage deposit back... I'm strongly thinking of bring my knuckles to punch holes in the walls to test this theory out. I'll let you know on Saturday what the effects are from actually using it.
  21. I'm not allowed to post about the firearms I have, as they are not registered... Nor do I keep it in my house.
  22. I was there live... I was one of the few people supporting Austin, wearing my Austin 3:16 shirt.
  23. I also own a expandable baton... It's pretty cool, I used it a couple times.
  24. I just bought a pair of brass knuckles over the weekend, my 1st pair. Always wanted some just for the fuck of it, I know I'll never use it... But it's still cool to own. I have a very large sword collection, I would say I have well over $3000 worth of swords... I started collecting them when I was in junior high. I have a lot of knives(including a shitload of throwing knives) aswell. I also have a baseball bat with a bunch of nails sticking out of it, I made it in high school... It'll fuck a nigga up quick.
  25. Although I like this card, I think UFC 84 is a better card.
×
×
  • Create New...