Jump to content

Lt. Al Giardello

Members
  • Posts

    6692
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lt. Al Giardello

  1. You ain't man enuff to step to EHME in the streets... faggot.
  2. I have the same fear...
  3. Nate Marquardt vs Thales Leites will most likely become a swing bout.
  4. RedBaron is a straight bitch...
  5. Back on topic... Lutter has always been an underachiever as Lei Tong has pointed in the past. He should've took his hot mexican wifes advice awhile ago, and quit MMA. Stick to teaching BJJ and grappling tournaments, because as a MMA fighter he cant make it to the top level if he doesn't have the desire to have a gas tank. Or atleast make an effort to become a decent striker.
  6. No I don't read most of the threads in here... I just look at some words.
  7. Jackson will be a good weapon that will help the return game too, but I still want a big receiver on the other side of the field. I think trying to fix our KR/PR problems was a bigger problem then getting a huge WR at this point. We can still use Lito and our 1st round draft pick (considering we have the Panthers 1st round), as trade bait to get a WR. So all in all, Jackson was the right pick.
  8. But Mike Goldberg said he was the Michael Jordan of BJJ!
  9. Let me tell you something... As a former pot dealer myself, let me be the 1st to tell you that whenever a dealer says he has [insert off the wall nickname here] weed, it's complete bullshit. Infact those dealers just thought of the name as soon as he bought it off his dealer. I still can't believe how people still fall for this. I did that all the time in high school when I dealt to kids.
  10. Cuz they're all fags...
  11. I'm glad the Eagles picked up Jackson, especially in the 2nd round. Originally I wanted Kelly, but I don't know if he is able going to recover from injuries. Jackson is a fast weapon who will help us on special teams. He's going to be able to stretch the field.
  12. So I'm in the middle of watching that FX's mini-series called Thief staring Andre Braugher... I'm about 3 episodes deep into it, and I must say it's fucking awesome. Andre Braugher = G.O.A.T TV Drama Actor
  13. Just go to NFL.com
  14. You're an idiot...
  15. I never ever picked on the nerds or the cripple kids... I use to sell pot all the time to the nerds, they were great customers... I'd actually pick on all the rich kids.
  16. You are a faggot...
  17. Eagles get DeSaun Jackson... Can't say I'm dissapointed, it certainly helps our special teams.
  18. No ones account is safe! KKKeena strikes again!
  19. I don't like Gracie... But I agree 100% with Rudo here...
  20. Wow, this is just unbelievably inaccurate. As for CJ returning, he's so far removed from this place that it still amazes me people bring him up as often as they do. ViciousFish is just a bitter faggot who problay has a low self-esteem... Plus he problay got bullied by people like me in High School. He was problay one of those fags I threw my apples at from my lunch my mom would pack me.
  21. So am I... Yet you always rush to defend me whenever people call for my banning or I get stuck in the gulag... Is it because I'm half white?
  22. fucking...
  23. Alves by flying knee in the 3rd round, mark my words...
  24. Here in Calgary, if you get caught with weed... All the cops will do is take it away from you. They don't really give a fuck about weed.
×
×
  • Create New...