Jump to content

Lt. Al Giardello

Members
  • Posts

    6692
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lt. Al Giardello

  1. She only acts like that here... I bet she was the biggest drunken slut in high school.
  2. Were you always attrached to Zach, the black Power Ranger?
  3. But it's harmless fun!
  4. Because I wouldn't want to... Cuntface whore.
  5. Leena is that typical barbie girl/sterotypical high school cheerleader look a like, whom only would look pretty with 10 layers of make up... I never found those girls attractive... And I got along with a lot of those kinda girls in high school, infact a lot of them would buy pot of me.
  6. Marney doesn't have the heart to step ta EHME in these here streets...
  7. Ginger is most likely hotter then Marney aswell. And I rank her a 7/10. Leena is a 5.1/10. Not my type, but she isn't completely ugly.
  8. KKKarney...
  9. Maybe because that hobo Frankie Muniz is right... That bitch isn't hot, dumbass. Who are you to bash someones personal taste in females?
  10. Damn right you will wait, women...
  11. Please show your work and attach testimonials. Right now I don't really want to go through the effort of going through numerious of posts to prove that other posters think you're a racist... Because as of right now I'm trying to post and pay attention to Monday Night RAW at the same time. Maybe after RAW I'll do it... But problay unlikely because The Great EHME will be tired and will problay go to sleep. You ain't got da heart to step ta EHME in these here streets.
  12. But without justification or even plausibility? Why? Because I feel like it... Gotta problem? Do something about it.............................. Cuntface whore. Not at all, being half-black myself. Which is why I said sterotypical African-Americans, not blacks in general. You can read right? And according to 99.9% of the forum, yes you're racist......... Cuntface whore.
  13. Saying they will turn it down? No.. But put yourself in Dana's shoes, why bother rearranging a card this is a month away, when you can have an even MORE marketable main event with Evans/Hamill. Incase you forgot, UFC is a business aswell, and Matt Hamill is more of a name then Thiago Silva and Wilson Gouveia.
  14. 1. "Cuntface" I'm actually not bad-looking. There's more than one person on this board who's seen my picture, as well as more than one person who has met me face-to-face, and I think they would all agree that I am at least a 7 out of 10. 2. "Whore" I have never exchanged sex for money. I defy you to present evidence that I have. Conclusion: your attempt to insult me was ineffectual. Please try again. I'll insult you however I feel like........................... Cuntface whore. The great EHME now condemns you to shut the fuck up, or else feel the wrath of being sent to a primarly African-American ghetto, where you will be subjected to a brutal rape of sterotypical African-American criminals... Where they will know about your sick, racist past.
  15. I thought flaming people was allowed in the NSFW forum? Stop trying to kill my fun... THE MAN keeps holding EHME down. And for the record, fuckface... I have toned down. I don't flame or cause trouble in the forums that are not in the NSFW, and I only like to bash Marney because she is a cuntface whore who deserves it. So leave me alone.
  16. Thank you for proving my point... They're are not alot of top LHW's in the UFC right now that are not busy that can challenge or provide a marketable fight against Rashad Evans, like Matt Hamill can. Therefore he is the most suitable opponet at this current point in time. I can't see Dana or the UFC calling off fights that fighters already signed to, a month in advance... Therefore Gouveia and T.Silva are eliminated. Narrowing the list down to Matt Hamill. In the words of Richard Pryor, as quoted by Eddie Murphy: "Have a coke, and a smile and shut the fuck up!".
  17. How about being subjected to face the wrath of the great EHME's backhand across your face, more then once?
  18. Please explain to me how it's ignorant to think that Matt Hamill is the most valid and deserving LHW under a UFC contract and is not busy with another fight, to fight Rashad Evans? Like I said, I'm open to hear more suggestions, but you clearly can't name any.
  19. Considering I went to a Catholic High School, yes... Book of EHME 4:19 - 4:23 "Those who are named Marney and are stupid, racist, stuck-up cunts, who suck absolute dogshit are forbidden from dyking out with other hoes... Or else face the wrath of having the great EHME stick a baseball bat directly up Marneys cunt".
  20. So is being a lesbian... Bitch.
  21. Why don't you go jump off a bridge, you stupud, stuck-up, lesbian, cunt?
  22. And that isn't a valid point? The fact is, when something happens that throws a monkey wrench into original plans, you have to make sacrifices in order to try to make things right. Am I right there is no one under UFC contract that isn't busy with another fight, that isn't more deserving of a fight with Rashad then Matt Hamill? If so, then name one smart guy... LOTC hates it, when I'm right.
  23. Matt Hamill is somewhat of a house hold name... If Dana is a smart business man like I think he is, then no other LHW who isn't busy at this point in time will generate more interest then Hamill against Rashad. Screw deserving, you think Gray Maynard deserved to fight Frankie Edgar?
×
×
  • Create New...