Jump to content

Lt. Al Giardello

Members
  • Posts

    6692
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lt. Al Giardello

  1. Are you high? Garnett would abuse Jamison... Pierce and Butler would be a very good even match up, and Allen would make Stevenson look like an absolute fool.. And I would rank Celtics bench higher then Wizards. Cavs have a much better chance at beating the Celtics in the East... But right now, I'm thinking that the Pistons go the finals.
  2. My cuz got me Roger Huerta's autograph on a UFC hat... Jealous Mik?
  3. Redbaron doesn't have the heart to step to EHME in these here streets...
  4. Although keeping Lito would benefit us, I'm alright with losing him. I'm comfortable with Samuels/Brown as our starting CB's. Brown had a good year last year, very underappreciated.
  5. Good match suggestions from both you... Finlay/Joe would be awesome, and I forgot I've never seen Booker and HBK wrestle one on one, that would be a great match. But Cheech... MVP/Eric Young? C'mon... You can match MVP with a better superstar, maybe even Robert Roode.
  6. HEY MILKY.......... WANNA FITE?
  7. I'm going to try TNA Vs. WWE... Triple H Vs. Sting Undertaker Vs. Abyss Randy Orton Vs. Samoa Joe Kurt Angle Vs. Batista MVP Vs. AJ Styles CM Punk Vs. Christian Cage JBL Vs. Scott Steiner Shawn Michaels Vs. Robert Roode Mr. Kennedy Vs. Petey Williams Miz and Morrison Vs. Motor City Machine Guns Shelton Benjamin Vs. Jay Lethal Chris Jericho Vs. Kaz Umaga Vs. Rhino Santino Marella Vs. Eric Young See if you guys can do better...
  8. Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet..........
  9. Like I said, you don't know drunken frenchmen... They are insane... Watch a Canadians hockey game, they are louder then most NFL games.
  10. Something hilarous... Frank Trigg was backstage at the last TNA PPV, and a lot of people thought he was Eric Angle, Kurts older brother.
  11. Now it's in the CS... Fuck you Marney you nasty dyke bitch.
  12. What makes you believe it wouldn't have? Have you ever seen a Montreal Canadians hockey game? Or better yet a wrestling event in Montreal? The crowd usually always goes bananas.
  13. If Dorsey, Ellis, and Rivers are gone at #10, I'd say the Saints should trade that pick to the Eagles for the #19 and Lito Sheppard. As an Eagles fan... Fuck that. We can get more for Lito Sheppard.
  14. Brohm is going to be a better pro then Matt Ryan, just watch. That's not really saying much. There's a lot of QBs coming out, but nobody that really grabs at me as a "Wow I must have that guy." Andre Woodson maybe before his draft stock plummetted, would have been a possible guy like that. Just curious... How did Woodsons draft stock dropped so badly? I remember him being a mid-1st rounder at one point.
  15. Just curious, have any Nas fans actually seen him in concert? He's coming here to Calgary in May, and I'm really considering getting tickets. Can someone tell me how good he is live?
  16. I still can't believe Cris Carter isn't a 1st ballot HOFer... The HOF is a disgrace.
  17. Obviously you're stupid. Now shut up, faggot. You tell em Milky!
  18. Like I just said... She's just jealous because more people are giving Brody more attention then she is getting at this point in time.
  19. But Arnold_OldSchool carries on his legacy!
  20. Leena is jealous of the attention Brody is getting, what a suprise.
  21. Who knows, I've never seen much from Pat Schultz other then the fight against Luke Zachrich... Maybe Juanito and Zach saw something, we didn't. They are great trainers and have done a lot of good for Rampage over the years. I found it funny Jeremy May called Luke the worst fighter in the house, because I think May is byfar the worst the fighter in the house... He talks a lot of shit for a shitty fighter.
  22. What the fuck is wrong with you? What the fuck is wrong with you??!! Jared Leto and his retarded accent and pounding on the door being like, "COME ONNN MAAAA! DON'T DO THIS MAAAA! I'M TAKIN DA TV MAAAA!" makes this a comedy Keith David's rant about how sisters don't suck any dick, and then he whips it out in front of Jennifer Connley and gives her a look like, "Bitch... it ain't gonna suck itself." makes this a comedy Marlon Wayans meeting with the big drug boss and then you find out he's deaf and says, "IHF U SCRGHEW MEH, I KILL U" makes this a comedy Marlon Wayans not answering the doctor fast enough in jail and getting clubbed in the gut as the warden says, "Goddamn New York City Nigger's got no respect." makes this a comedy Marlon Wayans churning up that slob they call prison food as the guard behind him yells, "COME ON PUT SOME HEART IN IT, DAMN NEW YORK CITY BOY! YA FUCKING WEAK!" makes this a comedy You're sick in the head. It was easily one of the most depressing movies, I hope you burn in hell.
  23. Brohm is going to be a better pro then Matt Ryan, just watch.
  24. I'm sorry Lei Tong, but Juanito Ibarra's opinion is much more valid then yours.
  25. I would imagine if Droese got busted for actually drugging females with GHB, he would get a beatdown and then arrested, instead of having some petty punishment like having your head shave. I remember hearing some gruesome rumors about what Taker, Bradshaw of the boys did to the new WCW wrestlers during the Invasion... I would imagine what they would do to a scumbag like Droese if what he did was true.
×
×
  • Create New...