Jump to content

Lt. Al Giardello

Members
  • Posts

    6692
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lt. Al Giardello

  1. Scott Keith, in your Wrestlemania 24 rant you said this about the MITB match I for one, don't understand this. Matt Hardy and MVP had the hottest feud of 2007, yet there was no real ending to this. You mean to say you would have Matt Hardy return and put the MVP feud on the backburner? IMO that would be horrible booking. The MVP/Matt Hardy feud was built for months, and had to be on hold due to Matt Hardys injury. They did a perfect way to explain Matt Hardy injury with MVP giving Matt a beatdown after 2 straight tag matches... It was assumed by the fans that when Matt Hardy when he returns he will go after MVP for revenge. I really don't understand the problem with him finishing his feud with MVP.
  2. I read his Wrestlemania rant, and I thought it was horrible... His match ratings sucked, and he's certainly gone down hill. And there is many aspects of it I disagree with it, which I'm willing to bring up in the Q&A session. I haven't even bothered to waste my money on anyway of his books... But from what I hear there is a ton of mistakes he made in his book.
  3. Yes it does, which is why I support the Q&A session... But I'm just saying, others might not be all that excited for it. You can't expect people to, considering Scott Keith has been away from the internet scene for many years, and isn't well liked here.
  4. Not that I have a problem with the idea, but did you guys expect posters here to be all excited about a Q&A session with a man who is ridiculed here? I appericate the effort you guys are putting in, but Scott Keith isn't excatly the best choice for a 1st person to start a Q&A session here, especially considering his history with the forum.
  5. But isn't this the forum where a bunch of yall went to war with Scott Keith... Even putting his head on hitlers body?
  6. I still think Carlito has potential... I thought they were going down the right path by teaming him up with Santino, but they ended that too quick. I personally think Carlito should pair back up with Santino, and feud with Cryme Tyme over the Tag Belts, it could be a very entertaining feud, and hopefully make the tag divison more interesting again. He's still pretty young... I enjoyed his feuds with John Cena, Ric Flair, and when he was paired up with Chris Master. He also had good matches with Jeff Hardy.
  7. Hey now, I don't troll in here, and Tim Sylvia deserves more love than he gets. Other explains of you trolling... Seriously yo, cut that shit out.
  8. I think you should pin-up the TUF7 season thread until the finale... Just a suggestion.
  9. ' I'm betting the house on BJ Penn. Sherk is basically a poor mans Matt Hughes, and you saw how much problem BJ Penn had with an out of shape Penn... BJ Penn in shape is another animal to deal with. There is nothing I can see Sherk throwing at Penn that will give him any problems.
  10. That was almost 2 years ago... He's certainly earned a #1 contendership fight. Wins over Mishima, Robinson, Thomas, and Lauzon. Him and Huerta is the only fight I want to see to decide a #1 contender. Plus Florian has been more impressive in his fights unlike Tyson who lost to Edgar, and had controversial desicions against Guida and Tavares.
  11. Did anyone find it funny that they already started to talk trash about Paul Bradley, calling him a boring LNP fighter? Can't be the only one who caught that.
  12. I'm guessing it is someone from Boston.
  13. Yeah but that guy who wrote that can actually spell.
  14. I think Manvel Vs. Diaz 2 needs to happen this year. But thats me, because you know I heart Manny.
  15. Florian would cut up Huerta's pretty face with those bows.
  16. By the way, James Irvin is a peice of shit for even suggesting him and Alexander should brawl in the parking lot. He made himself look like a complete jackass.
  17. Michael Jackson Marvin Gaye Sticky Fingaz Scarface 2Pac Jadakiss Prince Morris Day Stevie Wonder Quincy Jones
  18. That article claimed Fedor's victory over Lindland was his defining moment... Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha.
  19. You think Hill is ready for Maynard? Hill is actually suppose to fight Justin Bucholz at UFC 86, for the record. Me personally, I want to see Maynard fight Lauzon. That was the fight I wanted to see on TUF5, that didnt happend.
  20. I'm actually impressed by Gray... I had him winning the fight. But it was closer then the announcers made it out to be. I thought Edgar was going to take it... Gray is better then everyone thought.
  21. EDIT: delete please, double post.
  22. But at the same time Pellegrino had Diaz in dominate positions and was landing clean and clear shots, but the referee gave Diaz time to recover... Not to say Alves wouldnt have won at that point in time, I thought Da Mazz jumped into too soon. He didn't allow Karo, who hasnt been stopped in a UFC fight yet, a chance to recover or anything.
×
×
  • Create New...